I know y'all racys n shiet, but youd want dis

i know y'all racys n shiet, but youd want dis
Sup Forums hypocrite

dasrie

Being raycis doesn't mean one has no primordial urges towards dysgenic things. It means one tries to master them.

That said, this particular specimen doesn't challenge anything primordially.

Daily reminder. Ignore and hide all slide threads; and sage grows in all fields.

OK better. Would intecourse, but only with condom.

dasrie

>>blocks your path
Back off you nappy ass ratchet. He’s with me, and we’re pregnant!

Shes kinda cute,but I need to know what % is she???

>it's one of those threads again

She is objectively pretty, but i'm not a hypocrite and don't like black's aesthetics

Just imagine her without her wig and makeup. Probably looks like an ape

Black women look like black men with fun bags installed,Op.

but I am asian Sup Forums I love black woman ^.^

No I wouldn't. The only sex I'm interested in is slow, intimate, face to face intercourse with the woman I love.

Not as tainted as you.

Rather see an Indian woman in that dress. Darkest I’ll go

dat bush

I'm not into aids and monkeys

I used to be a Sup Forumstard but black girl appreciation opened my eyes. Once I started posting black girls myself, I noticed how shitty people Sup Forumstards are. Fuck Sup Forums. It is the most depressing and retarded board. Fuck Sup Forums

Faggot

And yet you are here
Go get some AIDs finfaggot

I just come here every now and then to check if anything interesting is going on. Its always just a bunch of garbage and negativity.

i'd bang and don't care and you know why? because black men who mess with white women don't like white men either. and libshits give them a pass. so shut up and bring that cute bubble but over here so i can put some shea butter on it - make it all shiney and smash away till my dick hurts.

Is this because Lauren Southern got PADDY BLACKED?

Stop coming on Sup Forums. This board will get you really depressed. The jews, white women, niggers killing people, all that shit, you won't hear about it if you leave Sup Forums. It is not healthy to visit Sup Forums. This board should be deleted

Leave then.

Open your eyes even these black "models" are fugly. Small flat tits or shitty implants. Fake hair. Stretchmarks all over their bodies which are barely hidden by full body makeup

this

These kind of black girls wont even look at you if you have below 7 inch dick

yes please

This guy gets it.

Or a fat white girl that doesn't leave fucking residue in my bed.

No. Seriously, this place is filled with negativity. With things that will depress you and anger you. You won't see the news of a nigger killing a white woman and then her family saying "its ok we dont want him to go to jail" anywhere else. Fuck this board!

Black nipples tho...

That's a dude

Nope

Lucky for me I have a 7 inch dick

Saged fuck you

They'd look better without the weave.

I hate niggers as much as the next Sup Forumsack but there are some attractive nigresses out there. They are rare, but yeah. Doesn't mean I'm going to sellout. Ensuring the existence of my people and future for white children comes first.

Ashy knees, hair that feels like dried leaves, and the cloying stench of cocoa butter.

The children we'd make with her would be half white. Wanting to colonize is perfectly in accordance with racism.

Seriously not baiting. THIS BOARD IS DEPRESSING AS HELL.
These people are so fucking rude to anyone who disagrees with them
They are living in a bubble and they are not open to anything outside of their fragile world.

And I'm still a racist, I don't support mass immigration and I hate the kikes. Doesn't mean I have to act like a retard like all of you.

I actually agree with you. There are some attractive nigresses. There's also a few attractive kikes. To say they are not is just lying to themselves.

Is that meant to be a person ?

Every board has a culture and has an element of group think. You're just annoyed that your arguments are too shitty to make any difference.

You're not tough enough for Sup Forums user, in contrast to your ancestors.

Dude, you don't get cool points for fucking a dog either. You can fuck all the black girls you want, just don't expect a trophy.

that's hardly a bush

disgusting

almost if not hair

pic related is fine

>Hey guys I'm just like you but the SJWs are right.

>tfw your black qt gf lets you call her a slave and do anything you want

You don’t hate this board user...you hate that what’s posted here, specifically your example, is real. You need to learn to channel that anger.

Yes, and when I post a 10/10 black girl, Sup Forumstards call her a monkey, an animal or whatever saying that she is not attractive in the least. Sup Forumstards are so unpleasant to anyone who isn't exactly the same as them.

Fuck off. You fucking faggot. You people just shit on everything without thinking. You don't read any books, you pretend to be smart but you are just a bunch of subhuman neets. Fuck you and this board. If you were nicer and more open minded, and able to admit that black women can be beautiful, that black people can do good things, I wouldn't hate you so much.

Your nigger gf is going down user.

I'm doing you a favor, believe me.

They are right about you. You guys are scum and completely unlikable.

Yes I hate what is posted on here but I also hate the subhumans who post those things.

>>You don't read any books, you pretend to be smart but you are just a bunch of subhuman neets.

>Projection, the post.
I can see why you're not comfortable here. Just invective with zero wit; arrogance with no accompanying competence / knowledge.

Other people's opinion of me is none of my business. -Mark Twain

Who also hated niggers.

There are always exceptions to everything.

You know, I used to be comfortable. Then I started troll-posting SJW things and the responses I got were just retarded. It made me realize that you guys are fucking retards.

black girls need like 3 hours a day to get their hair ready, but there are pretty girls of all colors

some of these images of dark skinned ladies make my peepee go hard but then I remember that I've never met a black female who did not have a constant terrible smell around her at all times

You posted like a retard, therefore we are retards.

Stellar logic.

i liek qt sexy girls no matter colour

I want her darker with an afro

>Yes I hate what is posted on here but I also hate the subhumans who post those things.
So what do you hate more, the actions of the niggers, kikes, and fags who do the things you see posted on this board or the people who post what the niggers, kikes, and fags do on this board?

Whose worse, the reporter or the criminal?

Yes. You are too blinded by your racism and this board is full of larpers.

who is this wang wizard?

I love these threads. I have amassed a serious qt black girl collection cause of Sup Forums. Thanks

I don't hate the people who post the news of a nigger beating another roastie to death, I hate the general Sup Forums user.

But yes, I hate niggers, kikes and fags more.
However, because I know how shitty they are, I don't have to or want to be a Sup Forumstard anymore. It is much more fun to live life without being angry all the time.

Go on Sup Forums. They have these daily and they won't be deleted by mods

Nairobi Gangster...the smartest and most successful ratchet in the art of dick wizardry at Nogwarts

Do not reply to shit threads. Report them.

But I have nowhere else to go, I purged all of my social media years ago for a reason. If I leave I will turn mad from isloation.

STFU Shia. You’re drunk. Go sober up in the sauna.

Niggers are disgusting! just look at all the sheeboon monkeys in this thread. Their skin looks like it has been blow torched and burned, with frizzy burnt hair and a guaranteed nigger shitskin IQ to match.... Fuckin gross!

There are other boards. They are more friendly and more positive.

I fucking hate you niggers

Great post. This is the reason why I hate Sup Forums

My phone is banned from saying anything but "I hate these fucking niggers" that's nice. No subtly there.