Why was it so popular?

Why was it so popular?

Sup Forums has shit taste.

Kuroneko and Ayase

Lighthearted romance with degeneracy folded in is the only thing anime doesn't suck at portraying.

this. worst girl wins and Sup Forums fucking loves it.

Kirino's fang.

BR

Pandered like a motherfucker.

Sexy brat bitch otaku imouto and himecut foot goddess. What else?

They didn't even fuck so why bother watching it?

ohtomo takujis doujins

Kuroneko.

Incest.

I have the feeling that anime with pretty colors are always popular whereas the ones with grayer tones aren't.

>the monitor's resoltion
Holy fuck, are they fucking blind?

Incest is mainstream now

>purest form of love
>high production value
>great plot
>great setting
>great music
>great MC
>great feMC
>great side characters
>meme value
>doujins

It's the Greatest Love Story Ever Told

I ask the same question about Eromanga. Both of these series had such painful to listen to dialogue that I dropped them on their first episodes. The lolis aren't even attractive, they're scaled down teenagers. Complete failure.

>equating Oreimo and Eromanga

I know, I know. Completely unrelated.

It portrayed the purest form of love from start to finish.

I don't even like it now.

It's the greatest love story ever told

What an odd feeling to want to choke her silly but have her bust my balls.

Because we want to get pregnant our sisters and her friends

A lot of people will say a lot of things but it was popular because the character design hooked people in right away and the brother sister forbidden love thing is fun and different for people to watch and the story and characters were genuinely good. You've got to remember that just because you hate a character doesn't make theme a bad character. If you can't remember the character that's a different story.

Damn, that really sucks for that guy.

Do you think junior baps his imouto too?

fpbp

haremshit/incestshit too

Nah, they fight for daddy's love

Because people wanted to see the brother fuck Kirino in the ass?

I'm so terrified of this. the worst is when recommendations for dojin pop up on other peoples computers that shair my IP

>tfw I deleted all my social media accounts so I don't have to worry about this.

>having any social media accounts in the first place
I understand if it's a fake account that you created in your teens that you used to get bikini pics of people you know (I haven't done that, but I know it's a thing people often do), but did you really have one with your real name, photo and everything?