Things are beginning to seep through

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-23/you-can-t-have-denmark-without-danes

It's about whether the Danish model of society can be replicated in the US as Bernie wanted to.

A few quotes:
>Arguments erupted over whether Denmark really was as great as American leftists claimed — or whether the political economy of a homogeneous country of 5.7 million people could really be exported to one of the largest and most diverse polities in the world. So I went to see for myself.
>And so, a curmudgeon might note, does the homogeneity of the people you see around you. Although roughly 10 percent of the population consists of immigrants, in the downtown at least, the crowds look strikingly white and blond.

>But also … sorry, leftists. After a week in Copenhagen, the conclusion I came to is that no, they probably can’t. Not because the Danish model doesn’t work, but because it’s so very, very Danish.

>Danish social cohesion works great for Danes. It’s not so great, though, at doing another thing modern advanced economies need: Absorbing outsiders.

Sounds like Denmark needs some more diversity. Have they met their quota this month

aren't there 80-90% white states in america too though? probably around 5-10 million or more? they could use them as test states.

i can see america ending as a mix of 100% white states and 100% non-white states in the future.

Where do I sign up for that? The problem is the people in the non-white states would see how low the crime and taxes are in the white states and want to move there and fuck it all up.

>roughly 10 percent of the population consists of immigrants
this is true. 5% third worlders and 5% other Europeans. So in new worlder terms Denmark is 95% "white".

>strikingly white and blond.

>we could be Denmark but you keep letting brown people in
Holy shit this is hilarious.

In the article she discusses different levels of trust in the US states where slavery has been widespread.

This means 90% are ethnically Danish or that the 10% only counts the ones with different nationality and the naturalized ones?

What's so hilarious is that it comes from Bloomberg. I ask myself how she got that article through their censor.

>white

That whole "scandinavian" model only works with social cohesion and high taxes. Even with a perfect population of working whites its hardly sustainable. Add a few gibs hungry disgusting migrants in there and it's just totally fucked.

Look at the comment section... The readers can't deal with the idea of "diversity isn't our strength".

>there is no place in modern europe for ethnically pure states.
hes not wrong,but that doesnt mean we cant try our best untill the day we die to not have more niggers infesting our countries.

>This means 90% are ethnically Danish
yes.
The 10% are immigrants and their descendants. To be considered Danish your mother must have been born Danish. However if you hold more than 1 citizenship the state counts you as an descendant of an immigrant (Danish mother and German father for instance).

>hes not wrong
And why is that, Juan?
What positive things can we (Germans) expect from non-Germans coming to here?

Both

Denmark's success has got nothing to do with 'homogeneity' and everything to do with intelligence.

In fact, homogeneity is a disadvantage. The danish group-think has led to a welfare state with high taxation that has greatly weakened Denmark and impoverished the danish people.

He bombed an entire country (Serbia) to achieve this. Of course we could have homogeneous European countries, but not under the American influence.

>To be considered Danish your mother must have been born Danish.
So you're kind of the Jews of the Nordic race?

>The 10% are immigrants and their descendants.
>However if you hold more than 1 citizenship the state counts you as an descendant of an immigrant
Do children of Danish and, say, Austrian citizens who were born in Denmark always hold dual citizenship?

You don't count the German minority as immigrants, I suppose.

>Denmark's success has got nothing to do with 'homogeneity' and everything to do with intelligence.
TOP KEK

"It's the Homogeneity, Stupid!"

try to isolate your country and you end like the UK,doing nonsense.so its impossible.
what you can do is improve frontex and only let educated and identified inmigrants in your country in other words,legal inmigration.

>try to isolate your country and you end like the UK

The fuck!? Try to isolate your country and you will end like a country which receives thousands of Spanish immigrants?

>you will end like a country which receives thousands of Spanish immigrants?
more like losing european institutions and relevance in the world an having a weak goverment submitted to the EU.
but in the end they are going to do a soft brexit so i guess its ok.

>try to isolate your country and you end like the UK,doing nonsense.
You're talkig about Brexit or their love for Pakis?

>what you can do is improve frontex
I'm not against that. I feel a duty for Europe as well as for Germany.

Danes are good goys now.

KEK

We're more submitted to the EU than them.

>aren't there 80-90% white states in america too though? probably around 5-10 million or more? they could use them as test states.
Actually my state vermont meets all of those qualifications and we do at least try to have a european style welfare state the only thing is its propped up by rich jew yorkers who own second homes here and the taxes on even basic foodstuffs are outrageous so im not sure the vermont model can be applied to many other states. Im trying to move to new hampshire soon which is just as white but with much lower taxes and more freedumbs

I we had total control over our country catalonia would have been independent long ago and we would be using pesetas again.
being in the EU is for the best.

What are you saying? It's exactly the opposite!

The last time we had the total control over our country was during Franco's regime, and at that time, Catalans were scared and tucked under their beds. Join the EU was a mistake. Democracy was a mistake.

with franco we were a puppet state of the americans,with the old paco living like a king while there were massive immigration to south america and other european countries due to the poverty.
dont mitify fascism.

Tha massive immigration ended in the 50s; in fact, the vast majority of the Spanish diaspora had returned in the 60s.

Those are football supporters, dumdum

>So you're kind of the Jews of the Nordic race?
we are the ice kike Island jews.

>Do children of Danish and, say, Austrian citizens who were born in Denmark always hold dual citizenship?
until 2010 dual citizenship was not allowed in Denmark. Our left wing government changed the law so you can now hold dual citizenship.

>You don't count the German minority as immigrants, I suppose.
we do.

>the vast majority of the Spanish diaspora had returned in the 60s
yes,when we were not as isolated anymore thanks to the americans,and the dictatorship was slowly weakening and we were (slowly) becoming a modern european country.
that doesnt contradict anything I said.
Im going to fap to some big tited whore.
hasta luego.

I was going to ask you what is for you a modern European country, but you have already answered me:
>Im going to fap to some big tited whore.

>we do.
Really? They didn't migrate anywhere, though. We don't count the Danish minority in Schleswig as immigrants.

>until 2010 dual citizenship was not allowed in Denmark.
Ok, so how does it work then? When can you get a second passport when you already have one?

well I am translating from Danish. Its more actuate that we call none Danes foreigners. So if you are not Danish you are in the foreigners box.
We do not differ between refugees, immigrants or historical minorities (aka the few Germans of southern Jutland).

>When can you get a second passport when you already have one?
as of now? Anytime you want. So if you have a Danish citizenship you no longer need to abandon it if you want a German one.

>impoverished
we have higher average earnings than burgers, and adjusted for purchasing power we earn only a little bit less despite our high prices on cars and tobacco and such, 52k to 60k.

This, however, doesn't take into account that the danish wealth disparity is much much smaller than yours since we have very few billionaires and still have a functional white middle class. In fact most of the population is white middle class and the lower class is mostly immigrants.
Calculated for purchasing power, the median Dane is 20% more wealthy than the median Burger.

And yes, I get defensive about this shit. You people don't understand the realities of our economy at all.