Yo cracker how we fix dat climate change?

>yo cracker how we fix dat climate change?
>a nigga like me dont like dat rising sea level
>answer if 5 seconds or i bust a cap up yo ass bitch

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-35659947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This image is 10 years old. Poor little niglet is probably dead or in jail now.

Well, Tyrone, put down the pistol and let's discuss this. See, we know climate change is a real thing...but how much is caused by humans and how much is simply the earth going through natural changes, we do not yet know. The best thing we can do is attempt to be as enviromentally friendly as we possibly can and continue to research and develop clean forms of energy. Now excuse me, I have to take a step around the corner and call the police and tell them a nigger just pulled a gun on me.

Ooga booga indeed.

I tell the meatnigger I'm vegan and watch him aim the gun at his head and commit suicide.

You see Tyrone, humans are the cause of climate change so how about you kill me, then kill yourself

>look at dis crack finna broaden my horizon with education like some hot blonde bitch from a 90s flick
*POP POP*

Just tell him the poles will flip and everything will be fine.

Say Joy Lane

Hear me MrTyrone, if we use your body as biological fuel me can save bad pollution on planet by conserve

>Look fried chicken, over there!
Then I take his gun and shoot him

Point out that the joke is on him, since guns are illegal in this town

Less factories, more solar panels, harness the power of the sun

Tyrone, you don't even live anywhere near the fucking sea.

Grab the nigger's gun and push it to the side.
You're not going to down me fast enough to keep me from ripping the gun away and shooting you too.
What else am I supposed to do? Do nothing and die? Climate change is bullshit.

THICC

It's funny because blacks don't care about any bigger picture issues or world affairs, only things related to their selfish and unwarranted sense of mistreatment

Seeing as he's been standing like that since 2008 I would assume that he's all talk.
Do this.
He's not fast enough.

Dude bra we gots to use the power of our minds maaaan. You know the best way to unlock your mind bro? You got to smoke some of this Mother Earth bra..

Large scale build up of nuclear power to cut carbon emissions. We gotta distance ourselves from natural gas because methane explosions help us even less than just burning more coal.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-35659947

01/02/2008 dat nigger is dead now

geoengineering.

>Seeing as he's been standing like that since 2008 I would assume that he's all talk.
Lmao

No worries it's fake news

We're gonna have fusion energy in a few decades
>Cheap
>Clean
>Generates shitloads of power
>Fuel is fucking everywhere
>Literally the most abundant thing in the universe
>Will make the west the most powerful group of countries
>Will help us reach post scarcity
It will be glorious

Get it over with.

>cook your crack rocks using and electric stove and not a gas powered one
>when you and d'marcus are going over to qenjentins house to score some 'dro trying walking or biking instead of taking your 98 Cadillac
>see if you can find steel shot for your complete legally acquired remington shotgun, that way you don't have to worry about lead in the local water table (unless you live in Flint)
>try pulling out and cumming on your bitches phase, or cellulite ridden asshole instead of blasting in her sour patch and getting her knocked up
>this will also save you more money for crack and jordans

I do not associate with kneegurs

>a nigga like me dont like dat rising sea level
Well, I have good news for you! The ocean floors are sinking! So the levels won't be rising now!

Nigga weed!

Nigga you need to see it positive, if the sea's temperature rises even more you can fry chicken in it. FOR FREE!

Impossible, it's a natural cycle.

Jewish lies,only people who watch (((TV))) believe it.

Climate change is a hoax!

Blacks don’t give a shit about climate change or the ACA, or tax reform this hypo is laughable

That's some Sopranos tier toy pistol

Great post, leaf. I laughed

Best post desu.

What shitty Adam Sandler movie did I sign up to be in?

My gosh! The rumors of this site are true. You guys are a bunch of racists assholes.

Grow up. It's 2018

>Redpill him on the JQ and explain how everybody who he thinks is whitey is actually a heeb
>subvert the BLM movement and turn them into an ally in the fight for racially homogeneous homelands for all the incompatible people of America

hopefully

Stop believing what you are told.

Desalinize water and pump it to high elevation reservoirs in arid areas. Plant basic ground-cover around the reservoir.

expand trade with poorer countries to accelerate economic advancement

greater wealth brings environmental improvements

You

go kill cows they fart too much

as you can notice that can by rythmically so he would appreciate that

be rythmically said

fuck me too much beer