Is This Diana's limit break looks like ?

Is This Diana's limit break looks like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gingerhazing/status/905648623706243072
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrMLRQIT_k
youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. We'll see it when season 2 is released .

More like what her Final Smash looks like.

Anyone wants more info of stuff that changed from planning stages to final work? There is even some stuff on movie and OVA.

Bit late for her b-day, but this is cute.

Think they'll learn BigBen's identity in the Drama CD?

Ursula will, at least.

Same person

Why have I never seen this picture until now?

Season 2 needs to Introduce more little Witches like Elf & Mary and less big witches like Chariot & Croix. This show is about Little Witch anyway.

Probably some Harry Potter tier shit when they went back in time for some reason

From the chronicle? Post them.

>OVA 1: more dark comedy, characters that ended up getting discarded: a crazy scientist-type girl called Monica, a tomboy girl who fought with a sword called Samantha, a trickster vampiy girl called Elizabeth. Diana was meaner and less competent. Elizabeth tricks Diana into unleashing the dragon seal. They decided to cut all the unneeded characters and give depth to Diana instead.
>Movie: It was an action-adventure heist movie. Akko gets expelled and incriminated for a crime she didn't commit. The rest of the school, including Diana, Lotte and Sucy, try to capture her. A bad boy cool wizard character helped Akko run away and clear her name. There were more witches with guns and a full witch police force. Discarded because it didn't felt like LWA and wasn't going to fit in 60 minutes.

>action-adventure heist movie
Goddamit.

What the hell, all of this sounded fantastic and funny as fuck, even the boy wizard idea sounded ok as long as they didn't make him a love interest.

>Congratulations, user. I believe that you're perfect for enrollment at Luna Nova Academy. There's just one last thing.
>You're not a Towel, are you?

Oh fuck this makes me a bit mad. It sounded fun.

What's next? Chariot was a criminal too?

>A crime she didn't commit
>Not Wizard A Team to help her.

Do you want to see more of Croix in season 2?

>Prison break episode never
Would be fun as fuck.

>a crazy scientist-type girl called Monica, a tomboy girl who fought with a sword called Samantha, a trickster vampiy girl called Elizabeth.

We already have Elizabeth, bit we really need a better quality of the character designs of Monica and Samantha.

No.

Unless is about them using her as exposition character about how the Magical Ministery works. That and an episode about her helping the magical police as part of her communitary service.

Also, I want her to act like a bit of a crazy scientist character, and being goofy, like Scudworth from Clone High. Especially considering Monica was discarded.

Otherwise, no. Have her bring the Wagandea cure and end it there with her. Having setting her as a teacher in LN again is a waste, in my opinion.

They were on the first poster, actually.

>Hori really isn't in the comiket trigger artbook
Why this.

True, but in the kickstarter page they had actual concept art of them, just in LQ. Monica was his long spikey dark-haired girl with a cartoony expression and Samantha had a sword in her hand and even used some sort of magical armor.

>crazy scientist Croix
Yes please. Croix and Chariot both weren't cartoony enough. Diana too.

How about an apology and heart to heart scene between her and Chariot?

but she's not even that much of a scientist, she's more of an engineer.

Can't scan my copy but I don't remember ever seeing this page posted so I took a picture.

She had a bit of a scientist vibe when she was shilling her SSS to the teachers. I just want her to act more like a overdramatic idiot again.

Nice

Croix has potential to be a fun character. Like a friendly antagonist that stirs up shit that works for the government with a bit of an air of superiority but a slob with a crazy streak. She can even have Constanze as an honorary assistant from time to time.
I can only see that if she finds the cure of the curse. But I want no more drama with her.
Crazy engineer, then.

Is this Kai Ikarashi?

>PE episode with Chariot sensei never ever
Why continue living?

>I can only see that if she finds the cure of the curse. But I want no more drama with her.

What if you get both?

>Hey Chariot. I figured out how to reverse the curse and get your magic back.
>Really, how?
>All we need to do is nuke Wagandea.
>Croix, no!
>CROIX, YES!

Aw, that looks nice. I wish it was better angle. But thank you, user.

Now that's more like it.

Yeah.

I'm a bit confused. How Am I supposed to read this?

>Croix actually develops a monster chainsaw truck and tries to cut down fucking Wagandea and Woodward's tree along with it
>it turns into a treehugger episode

>There were more witches with guns
Man, what could have been.

I just think that the gunposting would have reached fucking crazy levels.

Any sauce or concept art on this?

Chariot is so cute, as always.

>I've done it.
>I've created an ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW

The concept art exists and had been around for some years, but the only ones you can find are in low quality. Apparently they were released in a booklet that came with the physical release of the OVA1. But so far no decent scans of them.

My heart

>Diana's arc was the hardest part of the show to write because they were conflicted about the resolution. The original idea was for Diana to finally abandon the Cavendish House, to leave behind her status as a noble and live on as an ordinary person. It was slightly inspired by Trigger and Gainax, since Trigger left Gainax behind. Someone traditionally trained who breaks free from "home" to create new things that combine the innovation and tradition. But they felt Diana abandoning her home felt wrong and rushed and they would also close potential stories for the future by having Diana lose her status at this point of LWA. So they came up with a story that would let Diana be free and be able to look towards the future while letting the Cavendish House survive.
>Andrew had an slightly larger role in the story in which Diana abandoned the Cavendish and his relationship with Diana had a bit more relevance. Andrew would be inspired by Diana's decision to abandon her family name to oppose his father and also break free. He also had a minor role in bringing Akko back. But without Diana abandoning the Cavendish this made no sense.
>Akko's breakdown in episode 23 was meant to go a bit longer and also have an explicit callback to Diana's prophecy from episode 7. But then they would have had no time to resolve the conflict with Croix and set-up the climax.

They actually showed concept art for the gun-wielding police for and Akko running away with the bad boy wizard in a Lupin-parody car while chased by Diana, Lotte and Sucy in brooms in a con. They said in a con that a lot of that story was actually the work of Imaishi and Wakabayashi. Imaishi and Wakabayashi actually got an story development credit in EP even if their ideas weren't used.

Which part of the book are these from, the interviews at the back?

No. There is an staff commentary on the episodes in the part in which they talk about the episodes. It's the same part where Yoshinari talks about his discarded idea for Akko falling easily to handsome boys.

Are you translating the commentary for the other episodes? If not I will probably

>All we need to do use nuke Wagandea

twitter.com/Gingerhazing/status/905648623706243072
LWA is now Tumblr anime.

>now

And /lwa/ has been Tumblr thread since the show started airing. Checks out.

Tama likes Diakko too much.

I don't want Akko and Diana to end up together precisely because of those delusional fucks. At least /u/ knows when they're wearing goggles.

Trigger already said NO ROMANCE, though.

I don't give two shits about those delusional fucks over at tumblr, but goddamn would I love to see Akko and Diana canonically be made into a couple.
Who cares what that community thinks and why should you let it affect what you personally want?

>but goddamn would I love to see Akko and Diana canonically be made into a couple.
That alone makes you as cancerous as them and the regular shipperfags that shipper Akko x Andrew.

Ill take little shots of her prison life at the end of each episode credits
>end of ep 1: meeting her new cellmate
>end of ep 2: trying to eat prison food
And etc etc.

You motherfucker... At least I have reasoning and canon subtext evidence to back up as to why they should be together instead of just wanting them to be "lesbians for the sake of being lesbians."
How about you pick a side instead of just being a bitter fan.

Thanks, user, this is pretty cute.

>Who cares what that community thinks and why should you let it affect what you personally want?
No one should care, I mean, in your case, those are your tastes and opinions, but people at seem to unironically believe that Akko and Diana (though there's isn't much to argue in Diana's case since she has been quite neutral when it comes to her sexual identity) are homosexual. Like I'm worried about the possibilities of them probably losing their minds if one of them have an actual canon love interest.

Not even /u/ (except Mugino and some few tumblrinas that go there) are like that.

I think Akko and Diana are actually pretty distant to the idea of romance at all. I mean, even Yoshi himself said that current Akko doesn't think about it because she is too busy following her dreams. Diana must be on an similar boat since she is carrying her dreams and another set of responsibilities.

I'm picking the side of No Romance and More Adventure/Humor.

KLK shipperfags were still worse, though. Unfortunately LWA have the potential to surpass them.

Thank you as usual, Bento. Your doodles and Turtles are the only ones I can stomach of this pairing.

We need a montage of Ursula training Akko to be /fit/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrMLRQIT_k
Great

CROIX YES!!!

Think that's the actual general idea they are trying to portray with them.

bento you are beautiful please keep being awesome

Did they ever say what state Amanda is from?

I always saw her training herself and Akko in my head more like this youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
Building both their confidences back up, Ursula fighting off her depression, and Akko compensating for her lack of flight by guaranteeing her A+ in PE class or maybe have her training to beat a rival from another school in some contest like the broom relay.

>Spaghetti
I love this.

whats wrong with the others, art style\characterisation?
Thanks guys.

How would you guys feel if Ursula/Chariot cut her hair to a short length again but kept it blue to keep up her disguise?

A lot of Chariox fanart takes forgets to have fun with it, you always keep a lighthearted touch to it.

>no friends
>cousins do nothing but talk shit about her
>Andrew and his fangirl crow think she is creepy
>only obligatory, emotion-less corteous human interaction
Who will teach Diana about the joys of human intimacy?

Likely Boston, Masachussets
>One of the most oldest cities in USA
>The city its close to New England, famous from its Salem Trials
>There's a rock band named Boston, one of its songs its called Amanda

I think you already know that answer...

Doesn't New York make the most sense due to she being Irish? Not to mention Wall Street and stuff due to her family's wealth.

but then if shes a New Yorker instead of Bostonian we would never get to hear her say PAHK THE KAH

>tfw I hide my inability to write stories under jokes but user likes it
t-thanks

Honestly I couldn't bring myself to give two fucks about the main plot.
I was far more entertained by Akko's shenanigans and the slice of life.

Id still love her
I thinking of a more comedic "first montage" feel but i like yours as well

Daryl loves her like she's her own daughter, we just haven't seen it yet. If anything Daryl was extremely worried about Diana during the finale but didn't show it to keep up appearances around her daughters and the maids. If and when LWA gets another season we'll probably get to see the two reconcile, make up, and learn to love each other like a mother & daughter.
They did say that they wanted to touch up upon Diana's father(?) or was it her family? I would personally like to see and know more of Daryl's relationship with her sister Bernadette. Might shed some light upon why Daryl was so harsh on Diana.
Wouldn't surprise me if we get some similarities to Petunia Dursley from Harry potter. Maybe Daryl hated growing up in the shadow of Bernadette's success in the family and grew very bitter because of it, passing on her hard feelings unto Diana after Bernadette passed away. However she still loved her sister very much despite the bitterness and possibly jealousy over Bernadette being the head of the family.

That one fanfic between Daryl and Diana was pretty hot though, and I wouldn't mind them having been lovers for a time while Diana was growing up... Although the chances of that becoming canon are about as likely as the moon being made out of cheese.

>manga opens with Badcock teaching a class
>Akko crashes through the classroom window on a broom with a jet engine attached to it desperately trying to get it to shut off
>Nelson shortly follows demanding where she got that engine
>Badcock and the students don't react to that brief chase that is now continuing down the halls

Jesus, how much worse is Akko in the manga than the anime for something like that to not even spurn surprised gasps?

Most of them aren't fun. Too OOC and dramatic. I guess I can say the same of most Diakko fanart.

You're assuming a lot of things about a character that doesn't really get that much screentime.
For all we know she enjoys tea with her cronies going おほ~おほ~おほ~ every day and gets huge kicks by being the one everyone relies on.

I'm glad they didn't go with the "Diana abandons the Cavendish" story. There is still a lot of story there, both in the family dynamics and in the Nine Old Witches backstory for Beatrix.

I love Chariot in all her forms.

>You're assuming a lot of things about a character that doesn't really get that much screentime.
Are you for real? We literally saw what Diana does with her free time. We literally say how Diana feels about parties. We literally had a flashback about how she dealt with social situations.

user, did you speedwatch LWA? I'm serious.

>I love Chariot
Why didn't you protect this smile then?

I want her to cut it short and keep it red. And Croix can grow hers out again.

before i watch this should i start with the movie or the TV version?

Release order is the answer every time

I want art of Diana wearing all those dresses.

I want Diana to undress Akko!