Conservative leader will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital

>Canada’s Conservatives led by Andrew Scheer will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital when we form government in 2019.
>Canada’s Conservatives have been, and always will be, a strong voice for Israel and the Canadian Jewish community.
>Israel is one of Canada's strongest allies and a beacon of pluralism and democratic principles in a turbulent part of the world.
>Canada’s Conservatives recognize the obvious fact that Israel, like every other sovereign nation, has a right to determine where its capital is located.
>Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

conservative.ca/cpc/andrew-scheer-will-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

Say hello to another Trudeau mandate.

Canada will be the last country to experience a backlash against libshits. There's more people in
Vancover, Toronto and Montreal than the remainder of the country.

>Canada’s Conservatives led by Andrew Scheer will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital when we form government in 2019.
He only feels safe in making that promise because he knows he will not form the government in 2019. Canadacucks will make sure Trudeau remains in office.

Trudeau is the only anti-Jewish party leader we have right now, so it's not like we have a choice.

Neato, thanks Canada

I was already really disappointed in Scheer. Now that he's going full-neocon I'll probably end up not voting next election, or even voting Liberal.

>not moving to Quebec to vote for the Bloc

Jerusalem was never in israel
It used to be in Judea
israel was the kingdom to the north of judea the judeans were at war with in 700 BC
Youtube 'the not so chosen people'

As usual the Tories try to outdo the USA in cuckservatism. This country is so screwed, we're getting maximum vibrant diversity no matter which party is elected.

Do you think the cities will just keep expanding or are the foreigners going to live in the countryside?

It's like the occult elite are trying to be fair by giving us a choice between maximum gay islam or maximum philosemitism.

This is literally one of the main reasons I voted for Trudeau despite being the cuck that he is. Conservatives are literally a bunch of Zionist Evangelical low IQ shits, only redneck evangelicals and Zionist Jews vote for them simply because they suck Israel's dick. Can't let Jews get their way and turn Canada into another burgerland. I wish there was a true conservative party rather than a (((conservative))) party with a Zionist/messianic/globalist agenda. We need natsoc in Canada.

Miss us yet?

A bit.

Hi AHmed!

Our political scene is depressing af

Seriously, what was to dislike about the Chretien years? He literally did nothing wrong. Perfect blend of pretending to be 'progressive' while governing pragmatically from the right.

You can only be a kike, nothing else. Evangelicals are too stupid to be on this board.

KEK, so true

leaf gtfo

Kike, go back to r*ddit you parasite. Also why samefagging?

>Toronto 6.5 million
>Montreal 4.5 million
>Vancouver: 3 million
>14 million

What about the other 20 million?