Boku No Hero Academia

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/152/4545/1

It's out.

Mirio's fags on suicide watch

Deku Chad to the rescue

Did he break the wall with his head?

>sacrifice character in the arc you introduced him

fuck this

All this arc/chapter proves is just how shit a character Deku is and just how amazing Mirio is. All Might made a fucking mistake!

Lemillion did not deserve this

surprise surprise deku is a shit character especially when hori wrote himself into a corner with how much of a worthy successor mirio actually is

Lemillion is my hero.

Naw, he is fine. Now he can kick ass without a quirk. Overhaul is a bitch.

quirkless gadget focused power amour punished Lemillion when

Am I the only one that actually fucking hates the shit out of Mirio

>mirio won't Die

It's Shit.

No, I hate Mary Sue characters as well

>Mirio becomes powerless and irrelevant
That's even better

I hated Mirio up until this chapter. Pretty cool stuff.

I find kind of lame how Overhaul has an extremely butthurt hatred of heroes and heroic acts. I thought he would just be a pragmatist that sees heroes as obstacles to the Yakuza, but no, he genuinely despises heroism and good deeds like some kind of Saturday morning cartoon villain. At least Shiggy hates heroes because he thinks they're hypocrites and he's been fucked in the head by his abusive childhood and AFO's teachings.

>Be Horikoshi
>Introduce 11 cool new villains
>The expendables are hype as fuck, all of them had cool fights, and there are two left unrevealed
>Overhaul can kill with one touch and outspeed Rappa, has a sick design, potential to be a great villain
>Mimic had a great concept and was a hype fight
>Chronostasis covered his entire body and had claws in one panel, plus is Overhaul's right hand man, he's gotta have a cool power & be a total badass
>Enter Mirio stage left
>"lmfao"
>Wipes the floor with everyone I hype in 2 seconds flat 1v4
>Completely crushes my dreams and expectations of these guys being cool villains
>Chronostasis didn't even do anything
I want to fucking die honestly this arc went from good to trash in 3 chapters

>falls into crippling depression
>reflecting his glory days
I don't want this melodramatic shit to drag on. Mirio is a man who chooses where he dies.

Deku is going to feel guilty about Mirio being quirkless, and because of his insecurities about being the successor will consider giving One for All to him.

You're confusing Stain and Shiggy there m8

>And here's Deku aka your MC of Boku no Hero please don't forget.

has the ost been fully released yet or just parts of it?

Deku gives Mirio OfA. Problem solved

>Tripfagging

>Deku gives Mirio OFA
>Mirio becomes the new main character
>I can finally drop the series without regrets
Please

Stain thinks that some heroes are all right but most are fakes. Shiggy is convinced that ALL heroes, especially All-Might, are hypocrites and that there is no such thing as a real hero.

This
Nighteye will start bullying Deku to hell to do it. And he will do it because he is a hero who saves everybody.

It's going to slowly wear off like Magneto in the X-Men movies. Just you watch. The author is too much of a westaboo for it not too.

>Mirio was in Class B because if he had been in Class A he would have been expelled by Aizawa
Seriously, fuck Aizawa

Not defending tripfags but I guarantee that Lelouch has been here long before you and will continue to be here long after you leave.

>gets shot
>lost 17 years of hard work and identity
>still not backing down and moping about loss
How can anyone hate this based man?

Only Eri can heal Mirio.

Not just Magneto. In comics, pretty much every single major superhero there is has had a plotline where they lost their powers for a bit but later got them back.

t. Reddit

And I love midoriya

I think Mirio is going to die

>Liking le always happi overpowered generic protagonist

they have shit taste that's why

"Midoriya Izuku.

By now you must realize what I believe your best course of action must be. If you ever had as much respect for All Might's legacy as you say you do, you should make the right decision."

>le
>generic
>missing the point of a traditional tragic hero

This is the face of a real successor

t. Trying to hard to fit in

Remember kids, don't neglect your fundamentals just because you have the ability to kill someone only by touching them.

>Mirio
>Tragic in any way
Mr. "I had OP powers handed to me"
>b-b-but he had to work really hard to learn how to use it
Doesn't change the fact that they're OP as fuck powers

Maybe he would have seen his "potential" like he did with Deku.

Kys Bakushit

>He should be weighed down by the shackles of wanting to protect Eri from harm
How exactly would something like that weigh him down?

He is a billion times better than the piece of shit known as deku he claims he wanted to be a hero but didn't do squat until All Might mistakenly asspulled him the best quirk

Based.

>15 minutes have passed since Mirio caught up

Jesus, everyone else sure is taking their time.

>mirio's quirk erased forever
>mirio was all might's original idea for a One For All inheritor

what are the odds deku passes on to him at the end?

>This page
Fuuuuug ;_;

>Keeping Miro alive

KILL HIM
I
L
L
HIM

WHY DO THE VILLAINS SUCK SO MUCH IN THIS SERIES?

What have they succeeded at?

Deku had to head butt down all those walls Mirio just walked through.

Give this man One of All

>Constantly bullied for not having a quirk
>Told to kill himself
>Even society looked down on him and presented him with less opportunities just because he was quirkless
>You're blaming him for giving up against an entire world telling him he'll never be able to do it
That's one of the things that makes Deku relatable. He caved in and gave up. Then he got a chance and worked exponentially harder than everyone else in order to make up for the time he lost. Meanwhile Mirio just had an OP quirk from birth and even though he wasn't very good with it he could always lean on "oh well my quirk is gonna be awesome once I learn how to use it lol"
Fuck Mirio, man. Just Deku with no character flaws or depth and a stronger ability.

that smile

I wonder if the girls have already beaten Bane.

So till now deku has saved
>uraraka
>todoroki
>all might
>that boy from the camp
>katsuki
>eri
>potentially vault boy
Did I miss someone?

>Deku repeatedly sacrifices his body to save people
>gets off with "oh your hands are a little fucked now, but they still work"
>continues to do it anyway
>gets off with "oh your arms are a little fucked now, but they still work"
>Tintin does in 1(one) time
>loses his quirk forever

AFO was pretty good

DEMOLITION DEKU

him losing his quirk is just torture, would have been better for him to die but actually succeed in protecting Eri

Really all he did was slow them down for Deku

>A woman that can turn into a literal dragon
>A girl that can Shinra Tensei anybody's ass into the pavement without even touching them
>Plus a frog and gravity manipulation
Yeah Bane's fucking dead user

Really, these drugs are a huge waste of time. Why bother depowering heroes when you can just murder the fuck out of him with real bullets or even poison darts or something? Seems more effective.
The reason AFO stole Quirks was so that he could keep them to himself and give them to his subordinates, the Yakuza seem to have completely missed the point.

>"HE MADE IT, IN THE NICK OF TIME!"
>Mirio lost his quirk forever and just got stabbed through the abdomen

That hero on the bottom, I wonder if we'll ever see him in the present. inb4 it's the Number 2 hero.

But are the crippling effects permanent?

the goal is to rescue eri, not to save mememan from getting dequirked

you know
i actually like deku but after this chapter i'm just like fuck him

Why are the chapters so short?

And yet we'll never get to see it, because clearly Sun Eater, Kirishima and Rock Lock's fights were more important.

>stomach pierced with spikes

Isn't he already dead at this point?

Missed the first line and thought you where talking about Deku

We probably didn't get to see it because it was over in 2 seconds, didn't you see how Ryukyu already had him pinned to the ground in one of her claws before the police had even gotten inside of the building? That dude was done and done in no time flat

Iida
Mandalay, kinda, since he destroyed Spinner's Final Fantasy sword
That dude from the license exam with a smug face when he was about to get crispy
A cop at the start of the raid
The walls guy
And he hasnt saved Eri yet, so its also potential
Also, Toga?

Bullshit the only ones who looked down on him was bakushit and friends. Deku had every opportunity to improve himself and he didn't. If he really truly cared about saving people who would of listened to the guy who told him to be a police officer instead he cried and bitched. And OFA is still a better quirk than Mirios by far.

>Super strength is better than being able to phase through any matter and also teleportation because lmao why not
Mate

17 pages is pretty normal. Do you want all the manga to be hospitalized trying to get 30 pages every week?

>implying eri won't be a nanika and be able to reverse what happened to Mirio

>Complaining about uneccessary tripfagging

> "Trying to hard to fit in"

I never saw a newfag this retarded.

He really is. He gloats so much then proceeds to get his ass whooped by the same quirkless boy.

Holt shit i totally forgot about the stain arc.
Guess we can include Native.
Well I don't know the previous chapters before this arc seemed longer.

It's especially weird because don't the Yakuza see themselves as protectors that help people?

Momos dolls have feelings

OFA is not just normal super strenght it's Superman level super strenght, super speed and enhanced durability. Mirio wouldn't even be able to injure Deku once he masters it.

That's because they were more dialogue filled or you're just a filthy speedreading newfag.

He's always been just generic meek relatable (to japanese perma virgins) and naruto (get hype MADMAN DEKU)

>Mirio kicking Overhaul's ass even when he's quirkless

The thing I hated the most about this chapter. Overhaul and his team was brought down to a whole new low.

I'll even take more Kirishima flashbacks over this.

Kubo managed 26 pages for 10 years, hori is young, it just shows how the manga business changed.

>doesn't know who Lelouch is
The pot calling the kettle black

>OfA is just super strength
boi

Who wants to bet that somehow Mirio will get his quirk back

>not realizing that the whole point of Mirio is to show a Deku without the plot armor of being the MC

Kubo's chapters took 1 minute to read and the art became shitty.

If Deku actually did this but somehow still became the greatest hero like he said as the narrator then this would be the greatest story ever told.

>being this delusional