How can Amerimutts even compete

The people's army will crush you filthy American scum. 1.42billion strong. There is no way you can compete with the awesome might of China and its glorious leader Chairmen Xi!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
youtube.com/watch?v=ScuS20qPgiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the contrary, the Chinks actually have some civilizational grace and will probably just soft-cuck us into a position of peaceful deference as our power wanes.

China in 1979

Red guards fucking sucked in Generals

They will voluntarily transition to Capitalism, like they have been doing since the 80s.

WE STAND TOGETHER!

>1/32 Irish
>1/15 German
>1/6,000,000 Jewish
>1/2 Burger greese.
>8/10 Congolese
>9/11 Arab
>7/11 South-East Asian

We will just airdrop niggers, illegal mexicans and california liberals. In a decade China will look like a war zone

I love C&C generals
in hindsight it is super politically incorrect and it wouldn't get made nowadays

>The people's army will crush you filthy American scum. 1.42billion strong.

China has always out numbered all of their enemies throughout all history, they still lose. Their main strategy has always been "overwhelm them with numbers!!!" and it's never once played out well for them. They get their ass handed to them taking massive casualties and call it a victory

MEET YOUR NEW OWNER!

MY LIFE FOR THE CAUSE

>Army comprised of mutts
>steals your DNA

You say that, but they still haven't lost a single war. Soooo...

Chinese got enslaved by nomads twice.

What makes you think chinese soldiers wont surrender to americans for green card?

you used the wrong image
*steals your DNA*

Taiwan

That's the fact. Look at 1979 Vietnam-China sinowar. Vietnam won the war in 2 front side. China can't help their puppet Pol Pot

You just weren't using enough of them.

What about Taiwan? I'm talking about the PRC, they haven't lost any wars

This, you have to use them en mass

>all you have is numbers
Absolutely pathetic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

l see that you have never played with the infantry general

>Conquered and occupied by the japs for years
El cholo ignorante...

The Chinese Communist Party is a part of the globalist elite my friend. And there's nothing wrong with that. Imdeed, it is a good thing.

You congs are really hard to kill.
The only ones a can think who can give you a good fight are the gurkhas

Scope, cleaned and mounted.

>1.42billion strong

Unless they truly have ninja teleportation it's not like they can get here, and let's be honest here, the only purpose of the red army is to keep the domestic population subjugated and provide make-work for the otherwise unemployable.

>1.42 billion strong
and how many of them are actually prepared to fight for the corrupt government?

nah they'll just spread it like cancer through polynesia and australia

was just playing this game
youtube.com/watch?v=ScuS20qPgiI

Fresh out of the lab.

Mira imbecil, los japos nunca conquistaron totalmente a los chinos. Ademas, yo eestoy hablando de la china comnuista. No de la China de los 40 aweonado

They were caught fapping to superior thick mongolian thots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

Go back to Xinjiang, faggot.

China has literally always had the numbers advantage in every war its ever fought and it has never mattered, it just makes your casualties worse

Can they form a land bridge of their own corpses to walk over the Pacific?

Until that day, they are irrelevant.

The chinese leadership has total and complete disdain for the plebs. I bet at least one third isnt even armed.

Literally the wiki description

Result: Ceasefire, status quo ante bellum

Meaning, no one lost, you fucking mongoloid

China is only good at defending sieges due to their special ability.....

fuck off Chang. Unless want to end up like those Russian contractors in Syria, you better recognize bitch.

China Communist. Not desirable.

>Lost more than half the continental clay and took them 8 years, foreign help, an alliance with your mortal political enemies AND a world war to take it back.
>BUT THEY DIDNT LOSE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!
El porla6chanidero perdido...

Never learned to attack without tanks

>Be surrounded by military bases
>China relies on America for food because their land is simply not capable of growing crops anymore
>Three Gorges Dam supplies electricity to more than half of Chinese population, crippling it would ensure that the Chinese would not be able to operate efficiently
>Chinese military hardware consists of blatant copies from U.S. or Russian tech, which if inferior to its counterparts

Let me know how that goes, please try and Zerge rush us in the mass ocean where our carriers and ships far exceed the Chinese navy's engagement range.

This is now a Nanking thread:)

spam troop crawlers they have propaganda towers and the default chinese minigunners can attack aircraft

t. someone who's been playing since 2006 and still suck

Those little minigun chinks are fucking salvage with the horde bonus plus they gain veterancy crazy fast.

>salvage

Only gla does that

Tu sabes que sginifica perder una guerra? Perder una guerra es lo que le paso a Alemania, fue dividida al gusto de lost ganadores. A China no le paso eso, a si que, si ganaron. No importa como lo pongas, China gano, Japon perdio.

>They can also train the super hackers known as Sup Forums
>savage
gosh darn auto-correct

Thanks for the c&c generals nostalgia. good times.

china is literally the weakest army in the game since their dozers can't turn when they're in the middle of moving (unlike usa ones) and china without ecm protection will get absolutely raped by buggy + tunnel spam

That looks faker than the Holocaust.

China will grow larger

I build vagina.

>We didn't lose
Fighting against a fucking tiny island.

Bruh, that's a KMT soldier doing the shooting

fuck you have us figured out

>Some dude breaks in your house at night and kicks your teeth in, rapes your wife and shits on your carpet
>You somehow made him leave after hours
>I WON THE WAR THANKS TO SEMANTICS!!!
Recuerda secarte el sebo bajo las tetas, frutillita.

>I'll build anywhere.
>Can't build there, sir.

why was that unit even in the game
i rarely bought them with thousand of hours of c&c gaming

red guard

Mira, no se como explicarte algo tan simple, tu cerebro es demasiado imbecil para las explicaciones mas basicas, a si que hazle un favor a todos y no vuelvas a usar el Internet porfavor

yes

Who the fuck cares? My point still stands, the PRC hasn't lost any wars

>"I'M TOO INTELLIGENT TO KEEP FALLING FOR ENTRY LEVEL BAIT!"
Holy shit now l'm fucking convinced that you are a nido faggot. Work on your suicide, asspirate.
>A real GLA poster
neat

Your entire point is basically semantics.

gla is based in africa (in the mods at least)

my feet hurt

Ni siquiera entiendo que estas intentando argumentar. Que China perdio la Segunda Guerra Mundial? Porque no es asi, no importa que tanto lo grites y creas, no perdieron, cerdo imbecil

A warrior has fallen.

I want them to win and impose their laws and punishment upon the junkies and Niggers of our society.

Okay, so what are you trying to say. That the PRC has lost a war, alright, against who?

Not in a land infantry war, no. Good thing our tech is amazing.

All these Vietnamese proxies in the past 24 hours
Anyone know why?

>AK-47s for everybody!
>Alalalalaal!

God this game was so based. Could never be released these days.

>The eternal araucANO is still at it, ignorant that he has been bamboozled as he treats a thread in Sup Forums as the HALLS OF DEBATE.
Nobody fucking lurks anymore jesus christ.
It wasn't allowed in its vanilla form back then either... in Germany.

The chinese bulldozer literally was supposed to say "what are they? Protesters?" when you ordered him to run over enemy troops.

Today this would never be allowed.

Puedes seguir weabiando todo lo que quieras, pero aun asi no puedes demostrar que este equivocado. Tal vez decir "China a ganado todas las guerras que a peleado" sea incorrecto, pero tambien lo es decir "China a perdido una guerra" porque no han perdido ni una, y tu eres incapaz de probar lo contrario

>be chinese
>can't even run over one guy with 4 tanks
They literally can't refute this.

Lost to India. Had to withdraw from Korea and Vietnam. Ceasefire for Taiwan and Soviets.

1.42 billion ... China will destroy itself from within, by the end of the next decade. First the rationing of water and fresh air , then the rationing of food, the Chinese people's biggest threat is the Chinese people. It will become Middle Ages type dark ages in China soon. And their downfall will drag the entire world into disarray.

I remember seeing a video where he got run over but that didn't actually happen.

mandela nigger effect bullshit

Look at my beautyfull weapon

Too late to run now, boy.

Oh, spill on aisle one! HAHAHAHA

>1.42billion strong
Their tiny dicks are no match for the Eternal Anglo's big swinging stick.

Had fate played a different hand, and say for instance the French or Spanish had colonised the world, just exactly where would it be right now?
Look at South America - Spanish and Portugese. A real bastion of developed nations. Not. Asset stripped, raped and pillaged at the outset, and not a whole lot achieved while they were around to bring on those nations.

And the French? A fucking disaster wherever they dropped anchor (Vietnam being only one of many examples). They considered themselves overseers and the indigenous populations slaves the world over. Fact - just ask anyone who served in 'Nam.

Then there's the Brits - look at their former colonies' standings in the world, and compare. Barring Africa, where every country goes down the shitter the minute they get one man one vote (tribal dominance and nepotism - rocket science it aint), you have Oz, New Zealand, Malaysia, India, Canada (note Trudeau is a French name) and the good old US of A. For starters.
So next time you bemoan those evil bastard Brits for conquering the world at the time when it was feasible to do so, just thank fuck they came good, and it wasn't the French or Spanish that came out on top in Europe.

>Lost to India

In which war was that?

It is so hard to find a doctor these days who will make house-calls, but Dr. Thrax still does!

My armor will crush your pathetic forces.

the slav is talking about nomad enslavement

This is your idea of strategy?Of tactics?Tank blob is the best you can come with?Pathetic, just pathetic.

Ironside was a total badass