Should circumcision be banned?

Should circumcision be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying this is even a question

>Tanya Gold

Wouldn't it be more objective to have a non-Jew write the story?

>female circumcision is a horrible human rights violation and isnt anti-muslim or anti-nigger at all
>oy vey male circumcision is anti-semetic its anuda shoa

what if the child consents?

in the middle ages young boys consented to castration to be "closer to god".

Doesn't mean they should be allowed, they should wait til their 18 to irreversibly ruin their sex lives

>Should circumcision be banned?
How is this even a question? Any kind of similar mutilation should be a crime. It's especially ridiculous, since cutting one's hair without permission would be easily considered as a crime, yet permanently mutilating children is allowed.

People should stand for mental health, so yes.
Ban it.

I think people should be allowed to mutilate their dicks if they want to, but only if they are consenting adults.

Circumsized penises are more aesthetically pleasing than uncut wee wees.

and a ban on female genital mutilation is islamophobic, both should be allowed or none of it.

>revolting comparisons
I suddenly have an urge to kill someone.

>he thinks his scarred up frankenstein dick that is permanently calloused is aesthetic

kek

Of course it should be. Do you think it is normal to cut baby dicks?

>Being pro mutilation
>Ever
I guess if you suck Jew cock you are

>in the middle ages young boys consented to castration to be "closer to god".
You would have to give an example. Maybe you mean that ancient Anatolian cult of Kybele? The only similar examples in Christian Europe were those strange Russian sectats Skoptsy (pic related, but Russia always had really strange sects). The Skoptsy believed that by removing sexual organs they boceme similar to angels. Still they performed their "seals" as adults. Oh, I think that Origenes also castrated himself, but again - it's not a medieval Europe. I really don't remember any medieval examples.

No one likes your hooded willy skulking about like Trayvon in the night. It’s a monster and your sexual partners will not enjoy it.

>letting someone mutilate a childs genitals as per jewish tradition
>sometimes the rabbi sucks on the baby's dick afterwards

the fuck is wrong with everyone?

>Jews are wary of identifying antisemitism

The cursimission is literally:

"How to make psychopaths for dummies".

>this flag asking this question
Confused

Not an argument

>t. Earthworm jim

Circumcision should only be banned in the western hemisphere

africans need that shit because they are filthy dirty mongrels

>A ban on throwing gays off of buildings is anti-Muslim

your move libshits

A ban on female circumcision would be antiafrican. How could it not be?

Only if you want your child to have a gross anteater dick and dick cheese. Oh and to never get a blowjob

tits or gtfo wench

Unquestionably yes, at least for minors. Boys' bodies should have the same protections as girls' bodies.

kike bag pedo scabby sand glans bastard feminist cunt

In Baroque era Europe (Italy in particular) boy singers were sometimes castrated before puberty to preserve their tenor voices.

as much as i dont like it, no it shouldn't be banned.
however it should be banned for a none licensed doctor to preform it.
>inb4 hurr durr docs are committing crime
what about guys hwo have medical conditions that need circumcision?

>not an argument
Who said anything about a woman?

>sticks his stump clit inside ugly stanky ass womany cheese holes
congrats

It's beyond my imagination how any man/woman could suck an unsnipped cock.

it should only be outlawed for the jews just for the keks.

theyre the only ones who kikes and masons worship. NO gays like a half dick

Why do you want to prevent people from doing idiotic and terrible things to themselves. Ban virtually guarantees it becoming cool.

youre fucking out of your mind. youre born with it. circumcision is inward. it's beyond me that people suck their mom's tits and periods

Rabbi bout to get his S U C C on

And the moslems

Soon, my bruddah

Medical conditions that necessitate it are uncommon.

>6000 years
>banned for first time
>REEEEEEE DONT DO THIS YOULL MAKE IT COOL
Did it get banned because it's cool? How weak of a woman's jew pedo argument with herpes is this?

steroid creams over rule it anyways

of course it should be banned.

>tanya gold
>in the guardian

Rabbi's need those dick to suck.

Yes, and kosher slaughter too.

uncommon but still exist.

nope

as much as i dont like amputations, no it shouldn't be banned.
however ampputation should be banned for a none licensed doctor to preform it.
>inb4 hurr durr docs are committing crime
what about guys hwo have medical conditions that need amputation?

A ban on pedophilia would be anticatholic and islamophobic. How could it not be?

If handled correctly, this issue could be a fantastic and efficient way for Sup Forums to expose the normie population to the lying hypocrisy of the Jew-run mass media. This opportunity needs to be capitalized on.

Perhaps a social media campaign focusing on the science behind circumcision is in order. Watch the Jews paint themselves into a corner and squirm.

And in such rare cases it should be an option, with less invasive procedures considered first, as with any other medical procedure.

Unequivocally.

Yeah, the person who likes pushing fecal matter with his dick seems concerned about circumcision lol. All I know is that banned anything becomes desirable. You have people who will cut off their dicks if you ban dick cutting.

Just apply the same laws to circumcision as everything else. It's probably illegal to amputate a baby's fingers for example. If the laws view circumcision the same way (unnecessary, painful, etc.) then so be it. No special protection for it, as FGM already doesn't have special protection.

Yea, like Farinelli, you are right, but it was hardly their own wish.

yes
Christ would
it is an assault on an innocent
which he himself paid the price to end

I know that.

44% of men have anal. your dick is a fucking tampon, asshole. throw the kikes down the pussies. dey eat da fucken pee pee. always bowing to kikes and to stank holes. you omega cuck. enjoy the aids and super gonorrhea and zika and trichomoniasis and fucking box pox

>What did penises, vaginas, and assholes evolve for.

Gold
(Gold)
((Gold))
(((Gold)))
(((GOLD)))

It's almost as if those super noses can smell the shoahening.

If your religion involves mutilating babies, permanently psychologically scarring them, sucking them off and giving them herpes then it's fucked up.

That said they're doing it to each other so it's sort of a self contained problem like AIDS

That said non jews/muslims/whatever shouldn't be getting bits chopped off, leave that to the sand hoppers.

>evolution
ban it. stop crying. youre screaming over a gamble. it's never been done before. so do it shill. since when do you care about banning anything you gun grabber. they "evolved" to blow you out of the garden i guess. nothing is new under sun

I want off this ride

Unquestionable.

Yes. I'm glad I'm uncut.

>A woman feels she is entitled to talk about male genital issues

she should be in the kitchen tbqh

yes, performing unnecessary purely aesthetic operations on people that can't consent should be banned.

If a man wants a circumcision later in life that's his business but not giving someone a choice on permanent, potentially life threatening surgical changes to their genitals without their input is straight up wrong.

aids is your problem though faggot. truvada. doesnt work on pussies. 75% of infections worldwide since aids was invented in a lab by heteros, went to heteros. it'll only get worse now

Oh, so nearly half the men have shit pushing fetish now? Do they also like dicks and hairy balls? I'm not the one with mental health issues here. I'm just stating the obvious. You want more circumcisions ban them.

PS: I'm a rare example of uncircumcised burgers. Neither is my son. They ask you in a hospital, you know if you want to be cut. My parents and I had a sense to say no. I I don't have any issues with my dick. Neither do I crave one.

How can something considered anti-semitic be bad for society? Like, goyim having wealth is anti-semitic. Human rights are anti-semitic.

The circumcision debate seems to be about whether circumcision is good for women...

liar. freud invented all these terms. im not a frog whore "qadesh" or a grabbems. those are the stats. anal was "banned". didnt seem to work. faggotry was "banned". didnt seem to work. im against circumcision. you lie and youre for it. restore. get off your fat fucking mofo ass. get out of my face. and stop splitting hairs. you dont like balls and dicks and hair? burn and excise them all, Lorena Bobbitt

^

the baby gets traumatized and irreversibly marred, the parents get nothing or charged, and the hospital can sell their child's penis skin to the highest bidder.
peak semitism.

>be me
>be 8 years old
>doctor says i have too much foreskin
>i had to make circumsicion in an hospital
>being the only one in my whole family to be circumcised

All circumcision shouldn’t be banned. Circumcision in infants should be banned, sometimes people like me actually need circumcision, or else i wouldn’t pee properly.

>too much
oy vey. steroid creams

Just ban Jews also and then you will not have to worry about being anti-semitic.

>there are unclipped savages in this thread

jews arent semites and israelites were divorced by God. they are the goyim

Huh? You are incomprehensible. Why am I lying? I'm not posting proofs for a faggot to jerk off to. But I'm intact. You can say no, why ban it? I also disagree with banning fags, the other terms I don't know, but I sympathize.

youre a fucking vampire, shylock. there is no savage but bibi savage. all roads lead to bibi

fuck off

>Should circumcision be banned?

In general, no. In infants that cannot consent, without medical necessity? Absolutely.

#myforeskinmychoice

Does circumcised dick hurt your anus? Why sop angry?

>not mutilating your dick is antisemitic

you make no sense. you say you dont want to ban things yet you talk to me like im a woman. im the one who wants to destroy what youve always attempted. for women. no dicks hurt anything about me. we're the only gender with any form of g spot. but blowing your cock off with a shotgun hurts only them. and helps pussy worshipping masons and kikes. im gone. but cut dicks hurt women but you never hear about that. not that it matters. enjoy your tooth jobs

Parents, remember to never take your children to Dr Isaac Lopez

Preach uncut user, expose our mutilated cocks for what they are. I can't allow my brothers to lie to everyone that they chose to have an "aesthetic" cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw

I don't get it. Do you like a hairy asshole, and not a dick? Well, that completely changes the discourse.

>t.i like cutting baby penises

both. you stupid stank. just like half of you that admit it or show proofs in studies. PLUS all the other gross shit i mentioned. none of this is your business. learn what versatility is. what activity and passivity are. but no. overall. im not huge on asses. fuck off and die

> Jews are wary of identifying antisemitism

Dude, i really had a problem. The doctor who made the circumcision was the father of a friend of mine and they were far from jewish, since we both went to a christian school. I am just saying to not make circumcision in babies, but to make on those who actually need it, like me.

only if there is a medical reason to do so
anyone that still performs it for cultural/religious reasons should be punished

How are doctor visits in the Land of the Cut?

You only get dick cheese if you dont shower. Do you people unironically think evolution is wrong and people mutilating their dicks are right?

Yes next question

Why should I study deranged faggot fantasies? Deranged trannies push their insanity onto us too. I don't think they should be banned either, I just think this is not article worthy information to know what deranged people like to do. Doctors should probably study you, but I'm not a doctor.