John Oliver is right as usual. Amerifats are a laughingstock of the planet

John Oliver is right as usual. Amerifats are a laughingstock of the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCjk_NPsIqU

I still can see the leaf behind your meme flag

Here's a tip: the EU meme flag just shows that you're not from the EU.

The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

>current year man

I bet burgers are grateful for all the smug foreigners on comedy central telling how shit they are.

Based europoor.

I HATE TRUMP! WHY DOES EVERYONE TALK ABOUT HIM?! OMG GUYS DID YOU HEAR WHAT TRUMP DID? FUCK DRUMPF! WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT HIM? CMON GUYS STOP HE TRIGGERS ME SOOO BAD! TUCK FRUMPFFF!!! WATCH ME POST OF FACEBERG ABOUT FRUMPT!! STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM IT'S WHAT HE WANTS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Trolling the world since 1776

I don't really care what other nations think about my nation to be quite honest. I care about the well being of my nation, and an underlying interest in the well being of the nations my ancestors came from. If other places in the world are angry it likely means we are doing something in our interest and not in the interest of their shitholes, sounds good to me. Likewise, Africa is the laughing stock of the world.

lol, nigga, I ain't watching this trash

it's not like limey wankers are admired by the world.

I follow your beliefs in all points here. If people are getting upset with "Trump vs. The World," it sounds like we're winning for ourselves. We don't need Europe happy with our nation, we need our citizens happy with our nation.

Bugarski cigani su najgori cigani

One of my guns was made in Croatia

What language is that?

Literally a brainwashing tv program

>John Oliver
This cunt was never funny.

stay mad kid

Yes,America is the laughingstock of the world, because of people like this fucking disgusting kike.

kek

>John Oliver
>right
Chose one. That jewish cuck is bad meme.

Bingo

>Lion
You mean fat bald-patched kike loving, nepotistic twitter-trained orangutan?

>I MEAN-