What is the best anime Copula and why is it -daccha?

What is the best anime Copula and why is it -daccha?

what in fuck's name is a copola?

>being this big of a newfag

Bro I been here since you were shitting your pants and I have never heard that word before.

just started watching this series and IM LOVING IT

desu wa vs. desu no

Which comes out on top?

Post more Lum.

Because you're actually a newfag.

No I'm a straw man and you're an obese midget redditor.

Been here eleven years and never seen this shitty Italian in my life. Stick to English/Japanese terms.

Thank you for further confirming both your newfaggotry and your stupidity.

ending a sentence with cutesy things like
-yo
-degozaru
-desu
-daccha

etc. etc. One Piece does this massively with no restraints whatsoever.

There's a reason nobody's participating in this thread and that's because nobody knows what the fuck a copalu is

It's called a "shuujoshi".

Yes, Sup Forums is filled with absolute idiots like yourself these days, who choose to post before lurking.

it's actually called キャラ語尾 (chara gobi)

Or just use "verbal tic" if you want to use some thing similiar in english

Also OP is a fag

Well for one reason or another the board culture isn't supporting your french so maybe try "shuujoshi" or "sentence endings" next time. I'm sure that you're right and it's everyone else that's the problem and not you, don't worry.

>board culture
Why are you speaking for the board, newfag? You're the only idiot here.

I'm not. I am observing that demonstratably the board is not interested in your thread and I'm diagnosing the issue. It's been up for two hours now, and hasn't 404'd only because of me discussing your choice of language. There's no reason to be hostile, here. Look, we even got a nip/weeb friend to teach us something new

>I'm not
You clearly are, and now you're desperately trying to dig yourself out of a hole.
Such is the nature of bumbling newfags.

user, this is an anonymous image board. Digging myself out of a hole is as easy as closing the thread or pretending to be a different person. I'm trying to help you.

The copolu thing was a poor choice, but we can move on from this. In an hour or two the thread will fall off, and we can make it anew with a more careful choice of language, and maybe a more contemporary example that people are more likely to relate to such as Ika Musume. I'm sure at this time we will have a flourishing thread that may even reach bump limit. Let's work together.

>the idiot is still this desperate
You sure are upset over being exposed as a newfag.

>tfw UY threads are either empty bumping threads or major shitting contests.
Why.

It's the kind of thing that does better in a pre-2000 style thread, but, no generals allowed so no UY discussion allowed either.

I love Lum-chan!

Just finished it yesterday, I'm starting the OVAs today. You're in for a treat, enjoy my friend.

And the most saddening thing is that Sup Forums is the only reasonable place to discuss it.

>~desuwa

gonna watch it after finishing Ranma 1/2.
can't wait.

>all aboard the Rumikomemetrain

-chin

>tfw Sup Forums watches started uploading again

Would you?

Steal all of her money? Yes. She doesn't look tough enough to defend it.