>SoS T-Rex meets with mick PM Coveney 2/23/18
youtu.be/ULhS8mIJneg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wYyMNXM8Kgg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello. And welcome to our kosher friends.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

MAGA!

Here faggots, the actual scope of the injunction from that SF judge (Alsup) [1]

> SCOPE OF PROVISIONAL RELIEF.
> For the foregoing reasons, defendants ARE HEREBY ORDERED AND ENJOINED, pending final judgment herein or other order, to maintain the DACA program on a nationwide basis on the same terms and conditions as were in effect before the rescission on September 5, 2017, including allowing DACA enrollees to renew their enrollments, with the exceptions
> (1) that new applications from applicants who have never before received deferred action need not be processed;
> (2) that the advance parole feature need not be continued for the time being for anyone; and
> (3) that defendants may take administrative steps to make sure fair discretion is exercised on an individualized basis for each renewal application.

That means:
1) no new applications, renewals only
2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship while outside.
3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

It continues

> Nothing in this order prohibits the agency from proceeding to remove any individual, including any DACA enrollee, who it determines poses a risk to national security or public safety, or otherwise deserves, in its judgment, to be removed.
> Nor does this order bar the agency from granting advance parole in individual cases it finds deserving, or from granting deferred action to new individuals on an ad hoc basis.

As long as the federal executive decides to play hardball current DACA recipients are hosed either way, this injunction
> does not force the executive to accept any new enrolee
> does not allow for advance parole
> does not shield them from deportation

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

time for a nap

Death to the Jews.

SHALL BE INFRINGED

>BUMP STOCKS GONE
>WASHING MASHINES IN

AHAHAHAHAHA

>SO
>MUCH
>WINNING

JUST HAND OVER THE BUMP STOCKS WHYBOI

did somebody say Melania is on now?

>Trump bans bump stocks
>WTF, HE LOST MY VOTE
>IM WITH HER NOW.

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

>Gimme an S

>Gimme an Y

WHATS THAT SPELL??

JUST KILL THEM ALL

What the fuck? Clown world? DACA was unconstitutional to begin with.

CADET BONE SPURS :DDD

Cuuuuute! Thanks brother

You're behind the times, it's BUMP STOCK BAN now

Where are they going to set up the collection points? I need to know where to drop off my bump stock.

BIN THOSE BUMP STOCKS

If George Soros is for open borders for all nations, does he want to destroy Israel too?

>chosen one
>gun bans
Fuck you.

>dude setting the precedent that the President can just unilaterally ban any gun accessory isn't a big deal lmao
Can't wait for him to EO ban any magazine larger than 5 rounds, muzzle devices, collapsible stocks, and pistol grips. Why not? They're just accessories. Who's going to stop him? All the courts are anti-gun, they'll agree!

He's not going to get any votes at all if he doesn't knock this kike shit off.

>it's another concern shilling episode
demoralising, yet comfy at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=wYyMNXM8Kgg&feature=youtu.be

>M-MUH GUN GRABBING

Despite any former-Trump supporter memes it would unironically lose him votes

Floridaman on.
They want the proper procedure done.

>Daca looking safer
>trump is looking like he wants to infringe gunrights with absoloutly nothing in exchange
So why should I support trump?

The Trump Gestapo will be going door to door inspecting your home for bump stocks

He'll be by to get it soon

Shhh, let the shills talk to themselves and think trump is nationalism and nationalism is gone.

She was but it was only for 30 seconds. Cut right back to Trump. God, her voice...

this man will come to your house personally to pick them up

How safe is my pupper?

>reading headlines
They're following proper procedure and making it go through appeals first which is how it has been for centuries

>He is being extremely risky if he thinks people won't remember this come 2020.
People won't care as long as no actually gun grabbing is done between 2018 and 2020. My take is Trump consider the risk worth because without an issue that really motivates the republicans to leave and vote (in 2016 it was that supreme court seat) they won't.

> I hope he isn't thinking people will just vote for him because they have no other choice. People are stubborn and many might just stay home if he lobbies this too hard.
Again, this is my take on it: he's playing "bad cop" to allow for repubican candidates to position themselves as saviours and defenders of the 2nd

> come November vote for me
> I pledge to vote no on any bill weakening your 2nd amendment
> EVEN IF IT COMES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
> the alternative is staying home and letting the democrats take the house and reverse everything done in 2017
> GET OUT AND VOTE. FOR ME!

He has one subordinate confirmed by the Senate. To help him with nine times as many leak investigations as during the Obama years, and also the DoJ is not the Department of Leak investigations, he is also simultaneously fighting every single left-wing legal challenge to every single thing Trump does, AND undoing every obongo-era illegal policy (of which there were dozens if not hundreds), AND fighting sanctuary cities/states, AND purging MS-13.

But he didn't do the one thing that you wanted immediately so he obviously just sits in his office throwing pencils in the ceiling.

>Zero warrants filed. Zero applications for surveillance

You absolutely do not know that, anymore than you knew in early 2016 that Carter Page was being surveiled, you braindead concern shill

>push gun control
>help get votes
You really are an idiot.

Would’ve draft dodged too. Personally think the American Military is Israel’s private army. Though knowing you you’d probably disagree. Especially when you were under the Maltese flag kvetching about hamas and hezbollah selling coke to inner city negroes

NO MORE ANIME CAT GIRLS

>The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

That's rather glaring.

MAGA

Good goyim,berry your head under the sand and just read what this guy says. Don’t read it for yourself, goy.

It will all be fine. There’s no amnesty afterall.

>Trump, Kelly and Nielsen genuinely wants to keep this bargain chip available to get the concessions they want.
If they really want to use it as a bargaining chip, then deport half of them to put the squeeze on the Democrats. The Democrats can save the rest if they build the wall.

you mean BUNNP SOCK BAN

Well hello there shills

>Who's going to stop him? All the courts are anti-gun, they'll agree!
The state AGs. Same way Texas state AG killed DAPA in courts

>23 beaner dyke is gonna take your gun threads
>19 boss hogg doing interviews all across the media circuit threads
>14 drumpf betrayed you threads
>110 "pol btfo/what now racists??/[name of country] YES" threads
>17 the future is brown/everyone around me is a mutt/etc threads
>5 kikey anti-JPS threads
>/ptg/ threads 85% noise by volume

do they spam our board with this shit just to egg us on until we snap and become the next 24 hour news cycle shooter
how do you deal with the incapacitating rage of simply looking at the catalog anymore

Like rush said.
Only trump can hurt trump.
And he's doing it.

No one gives a shit about stupid bump stocks at election time when there's so many other much more important issues on the table.

March 8th we will see of what material Sessions DOJ is made of and if you are right.

Direct DHS to deny all applications. Done.

ANMESTY, you illiterate fuck

Trump is not a true conservative. He will increase the deficit and the debt even faster than Obama. I think he need to find someone else for 2020, someone like John Kasich, or Ted Cruz.

>NOOOOO MUH MEME STOCKS

>HARRIS 2020!

>taking the bait

>Your 2nd Amendment will totally protected believe me
>Sorry goy those bump stocks are now machine guns

Oh hello you seem like a nice guy

>Especially when you were under the Maltese flag kvetching about hamas and hezbollah selling coke to inner city negroes

You like Iran selling drugs to you?

He does realize that if he pisses these gundamentalists off enough he loses 2020, right?

Seems likely. Just wish we got more info like with DACA. The bargaining and clear explanation set a lot of fears to bed

>if i call constitutionally guaranteed uninfringable rights a meme it's okay

I don't like any new regs, but I don't really give a fuck about bump stocks?
Never heard of them until the Vegas shooting.

>unironicly supporting our gun rights be further eroded with nothing in return
what's it like being a lapdog?

Good work, faggot!

THIS, I LOVE DEMOCRATS NOW

Sage

Agreed. The FBI and CIA memetic warfare division is pretty good at that stuff though

I-I'm not a shill. I'm a Trump supporter of many years. I've stuck with him through thick and thin, but banning bump stocks? BUMP STOCKS!? That's just too much for me. I guess I'm off the Trump Train................

You are a fucking apologist; suck my dick, nigger.

NRA being chickenshit again
no statement whatsoever on Trump's plan to ban bump stocks
oh but they have some pistol promotion stickied on their twitter

> come November vote for me
> I pledge to vote no on any bill weakening your 2nd amendment
> EVEN IF IT COMES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
> the alternative is staying home and letting the democrats take the house and reverse everything done in 2017
> GET OUT AND VOTE. FOR ME!
this exactly what I was saying after the DACA tweets last year, he's trying energize his own base against him by voting for republicans (which is what he actually wants)

hey CIA

clinton dogded the draft -what a hero to oppose that evil war!

>If they really want to use it as a bargaining chip, then deport half of them
Again, that doesn't mean ICE gets to round up every enrollee on March 5th AND IT NEVER DID.
Unlike people may think DACA doesn't confer any change in prioritization for its recipients. They are in the same level of priority for deportation as any other illegal alien, which
> for Obama it used to be "deport the ones with felony conviction or multiple misdemeanor convictions"; but
> for Trump it is "deport the ones with any contact with the judicial system (regardless of conviction) and the ones with outstanding deportation orders"

DACA or no DACA these are the ones who ICE nabs first in this sea of 15+ million illegal aliens. But DACA recipients will immediately lose everything the second their permits expire
> they'll lose their work permit and be tossed on the streets by their bosses
> they'll lose their social security number and be out of most social programs
> they'll most likely than not have to resort to identity theft, working under the table and soon have their unavoidable encounter with the justice system, making them ripe for removal

tl;dr: they won't be deported immediately, they'll lose everything first and, unless the federal executive is forced to renew their permits they will expire anyway and they'll have no work permit.

>Don’t read it for yourself, goy.
The link is there to the ruling, anyone can read for themselves.

>It will all be fine. There’s no amnesty afterall.
If there is any amnesty it won't be because of this ruling.

Rick looks really unhappy about this. He's not having fun.

Sage

I try

hold your fucking sarcasm aside. I'm a single issue gun rights voter. You will not fucking infringe my rights kid.

I’m not a rural retard or Inner city mongrel so I’m cool. I also support them as they are the official military body of Lebanon more or less and support the Christians and are against Wahhabists and aren’t Sunni either. Pretty gud

We need a new WLP or GLR
Too bad the internet is full of e-celebs having pissing contests for (You)s

>belt loops are constitutionally guaranteed
go stomp your feet some more,you faggot

shall not be infringed.

Hello democrat who knows nothing about guns.

>draft dodger says he would've ran into the florida shooting without a gun

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

also, how's that DACA, trumpcucks?

It's beginning to look that way. Give the Rs easy campaign issues for midterms to spur turnout and leave room to 180 after midterms

here's your (you) shill

Of course communists don't give a shit.

Obama would have never agreed to do this and air it in full.

I doubt anyone whos generally pissed about it will be swayed to vote for biden or harris

Banning Bump Stocks is an easy lay-up for the President since the NRA was already behind doing so.

It doesn't get rid of any rifles, but just a weapon modification that simulates an automatic rifle.

Just listen to this right stripping, gun grabbing cunts.

Bull shit.
This is him being an idiot and listening to faggots.
People won't vote for this.

What about that one senator's "entire extended family"
where are they on the priority list

>haha you're a shill if you don't want gun rights being taken away at any point for a reason made up by someone on the spot

>I'm cool with retarded amount of preventable deaths.
Guess you are cool with that Chinese fentanyl and Mexico bringing it there too

So why do YOU care about wall when you don't care about the harms it would combat against?

>Shill

we always knew the order was junk, I just want to see Trump writting an executive order abolishing DACA just to see what the judge will do.