Dragon Ball Super

SSB kkx20 is fodder to Jiren the Gray. Behold the mortal that surpasses God of Destruction

>Behold the mortal that surpasses God of Destruction

>the newest threat is far stronger than anything the heroes have EVER faced before!
This is why Dragon Trash will never amount to anything resembling a good story. Well, that and the plot device balls being around to bring back anyone that happens to die to the antagonist of the day.
>Hey Mr. Toriyama can we have good fights between fighters that are close matchs for each other?
>No fuck that make it so that one vastly overpowers the other and can defeat him in a sneeze
>Unless of course the one being defeated happens to be Goku or his son I tried to be the new MC, because they are allowed to attain a boring new transformation and jump from the one being beaten around by the villain of the week to the one that can now all of a sudden play around with him and not put any effort at all, while the formerly smug foe now puts on a constipated face in his anger at being overpowered and defeated

Kill yourself reddit

>don't talk bad about my favorute anime/manga please
This is why you will never grow out of your shit taste.
Read better manga.

He's not. Willis is keepjng Gohan's power a secret.

You want a real reason to hate this show? Powerlevels and progress. It took Goku how long to hit Super Sayian? Vegeta? Gohan? Trunks?
Remember when it was just a legendary thing that happened only once in a while when a sayian was special?
In the span of some 10 minutes we saw Kale the Broly equivalent go from batshit ballistic to completely controlled of LSSJ.
Kaulifla has hit SSJ2 and will probably hit 3 in no time purely for the fact of "well it will look cool in the anime for 2 SSJ3's to fight.
Let's not even mention that Jiren might not end up being the final fight and it might end up just boiling down to Kaulifa God mode against Goku Limit breaker.
It's fine though because after this tournament is over and Goku's team wins, the winning team will just wish everyone back with the Super Dragonballs and say that they should do this again some time.

You needn't worry user, Shitfla hitting SSJ3 will be for the purposes of her exhasuting her entire ki in that joke form and make herself useless for the rest of her short life until she gets ringed out.
>SSJ3 fags thinking that useless form will EVER be allowed to do anything
Their delusions are almost as funny as the onme from the guys that deny to this day Gohan being the Survivor, bwtween the evidence that he has an incoming power up and the current OP and ED.

*one
*between

>your face when a fat girl beats him in 2-3 blows.

>the mortal that surpasses God of Destruction
No.

>>the mortal that surpasses God of Destruction
Probably one of the guys with close to 0 screentime. Or one of another universe.

>with close to 0 screentime
You realize this includes Jiren right? The three very short moments he had so far were:
>Kiero
>scares away some scrub and his GoD comments on that being his style
>scowling at Hit beggining to match Dysposable in their fight

why don´t you go and read other shit? it seems you don´t like dragon ball anymore

The guy stronger than a GoD is in one of the four universes not participating obviously.

HAHAHA She will be eliminated by jiren

VEGETA VS JIREN WHEN?

this will take 2 seconds

For fuck sakes the mortal is stronger than the gods of destruction. Beerus when serious can one shit ss blue. So he could at most have to hit goku two times in ss blue kkx20. Jiren is not the mortal.

I don't like DB at all. Began reading the entire manga by the time BoG was being discussed on Sup Forums and didn't like it at all. Seeing so many DB Super threads years later with the same recycled plots DB had for fours consecutive arcs only makes me wonder how can anyone sane manage to enjoy this trash pile of recycled plots.

Most manga are god awful too user.

Kinda wonder what kaiokenx20 will look like. I really like x10 with how the blue aura becomes a really small gentle flame around goku while the kaioken aura is this huge red angry aura. X20 is gonna be awesome.

Let Vegeta fight Hit or Toppo. Goku is jobbing to Jiren even with Kaiokenx20.

So, only Gohan can beat Jiren

Ayy lmao will interrupt Goku's fight with Ribrianne by releasing his ki, and Ribrianne and other fodder fighters will fall out of the arena.

I don't even watch Super but, what the fuck is that, is SSB just a recolor SSJ 1 now?

If Frieza was so scared of the Saiyans, why didn't he just train to godly levels in months?

Design wise that's what it has always been.
Lore wise it's (was) the current strongest SS henshin with the added feature of allowing for ebin holding back moments.

You're so obviously underage.
Also, get some taste faggot.

He isn't the mortal that surpasses a god of destruction. Oblivious red herring to the point they made him and the pride patrol wear red.

CELL > FRIEZA

>CELL
Who?

There's no way he's the mortal. There would have been a reference to it when Beerus saw Vermoud and he'd recognize Jiren. The mortal that's above a GoD is in one of the universes that isn't participating, probably fish face's universe.

Why are you so butthurt about people liking something that you don't? Are you 12 or just a fat dribbling manchild?

your favorite manga?

So, the new spoilers from the magazine release say that by the special, U6 and U7 still have 8 members left each. That's pretty disappointing really, looks like Vegeta and Roshi aren't going to job to frost.

Also, new ED, so EDorderfags are completely btfo

Naruto. At least the fucking plots aren't recycled and the fights are epic. Also ninjutsu is cool as fuck.

Berserk
Fuck off.

Where are the translations coming from? Herms? Because if so I'm going to take them with a grain of salt.

>Berserk
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yonkoproductions has them out iirc

Berserk manga is undoubtedly much better than Super manga, shitposter-kun.

Why is super so bad? Did Toriyama come to hate his own work or something or is it simply a result of him and his team being lazy cause they knew people would still watch it?

>bitches about Super being shit and implies his taste is superior
>favorite manga is fucking Berserk
You should probably kill yourself.

> >Hey Mr. Toriyama can we have good fights between fighters that are close matchs for each other?
>comes to shitpost after leaks like moths to a fire without having actually watched the recent episodes of the show
sasuga reddit

How is Berserk worse then Super of all things?

That isn't what I just said, which you would know if you possessed a shred of reading comprehension, Pablo.

That wasn't even me, but if you think Super is better than Berserk you have serious shit taste. And I'm saying that as someone who thinks the Super manga is okay.

>WAH WAH WAH PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE WAH STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT

You implied that liking Berserk means you have shit taste, Franàndo Juarez

Having your head so far up your ass is unbecoming of you, user. And nowhere in my post did I imply that Super is better than Berserk. They're both shit-tastic.

>>comes to shitpost after leaks like moths to a fire without having actually watched the recent episodes of the show

The recent episodes only confirmed his argument, though. You would understand that if you weren't too busy drinking the Toei Kool-Aid.

>someone who thinks the Super manga is okay
so shit taste anyway

It might be shit but it is still superior though, supercuck

And your original accusation was that I think Super is better than Berserk. Now you're just backpedaling and talking in circles, take this L and fuck off.

Nah, stop being retarded. I'm dbfag but Berserk is much better than Super.

>w-well at least it's not AS shitty
If this is your only argument you're pathetic. And as I've stated repeatedly, I never said nor implied that I think Super is better than Berserk.

>no arguments
>this childish attempt at strawmanning

Fastest concession I ever accepted in my life.

Thinking it's okay doesn't mean I think it's a fucking masterpiece. The manga is a 5/10 at best. But it's decent especially if you compare it to the anime.

Why do so many people in this thread have such little reading comprehension?

>dude berserk is shit tier pleb filter lmao
>am I fitting in
Nu-Sup Forums everyone

Super is better than Beserk R tard

>You implied that liking Berserk means you have shit taste,

Not him, but where is this wrong? Berserk is garbage, overrated shit along with Hunter x Hunter and other trash only edgelords enjoy.

>s-stop not sharing my opinion
>strawman strawman strawman
>ad hominem
Do you have anything of substance to add?

Your attempt at backpedalling isn't fooling anyone, it's over.

>backpedaling
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

This. At least Super doesn't suffer from Hiatus syndrome. Who wants to read a garbage that gets two chapters released a year? Even the Super anime is better than the Berserk anime.

They are both steaming piles of shit, you are just eating one of them claiming it is less smelly than the other

>Do you have anything of substance to add?
You clearly don't, based on your previous posts:
>HAHAHAHA
>your head so far up your ass
>Pablo
>Take the L

I hate retards who complain about powerlevels, plotholes and other little details.
This anime isnt some tryhard, in depth drama. Its a shameless cashgrab and it has been since android saga.

So you have nothing to add? I accept your concession then.

>no, you just don't understand!

We do, user. We understanding you are conceding and we will accept it.

>Anonymous
09/08/17(Fri)01:09:56 No.161994934 >161994864 >Berserk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>a post of substance
Laffin

Pretending that you won doesn't make it so, user. It's okay to be inferior to certain people.

Concession accepted

you should go to school while you still can, Pablo. There will be a lot of time for watching shit anime after you're deported to spicville

you're just butthurt because Berserk is still good and super is pure shit.

What's this guy's power level anyway?

>because you posted something that doesn't mean anything it's okay for me to just throw around logical fallacies and claim I've won
Yawn.

No one said it so Ill throw it out there. I think Jiren is going to knock out Toppo.

Freezer in the movie was roughly 100 quintillion and Jiren is obviously far stronger so your guess is as good as mine

>pedros actually believe this

I agree it is a shameless cashgrab, but it wasn't as blatantly bad until after the boo saga

Frieza is shit

>There will be a lot of time for watching shit anime
>saying that in a Super thread
Way to make a fool of yourself.

Toyopedros have gone too far this time.

When did I mention Berserk? Haven't even watched/read it. super is pure shit, that is correct

still better than cell
>dude im perfect lmao

He's just a Yardratian, not a big deal aside from bizarre techniques.

Unrelated but read the manga if you're interested, it's bretty good.

freiza is shit, cell is perfectly shit

t. toyocuck

>jobs to fucking gohan
Why is Cell so pathetic?

Thanks user, guess I will, strangely enough this thread got me interested in it

yeah, you sure showed me, user

>shoot ki blast off the stage
>grab a fighter
>teleport to the ki emitted by the ki blast and leave the fighter using instant transmission to teleport to an ally
Find a flaw. It's not like it's difficult to catch U7 distracted in any case.

Superfags are pathetic

Strongest participants

Jiren
Goku
Frieza
Vegeta
Kale
Toppo
Hit
Gohan
Ribrianne

Me gusta