Quick user, now's your chansu!

Quick user, now's your chansu!

>expecting a board full of beta virgins to make a move on a 2d waifu.

Chance for what? She's not my type anyway.

Woah, woah, woah.

Is that the first print of Algebraic topology? From 1966? I've never seen the green cover version with my own eyes before. Holy shit!

Heeey there book mama
Do you wanna get into my compendium of love?

Hey babe, where's your nose?

Too smug.

I'm not gay though.

Thats my seat

Hitler did nothing wrong!

>having a seat in the middle of the room
>not having the MC seat

RAAAAPE

lel so funny

>tfw lost my smug shinoa folder by formatting my shit and I had some super rares in there
fuck

>Algebraic Topology
Wow, nobody told me I was in the retard class. Sorry kid, my genes are only for the intelligent.

*unzip*

>Hey, Misaki-chan!
>Where´s your big sis? Im looking for her...

eh? nandatte?

Hi. Sorry to interrupt, I just noticed you and wanted to tell you you're pretty cute. Later.

>Later
Coward.

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

Hey girl, wanna rigorously prove that you and me are homeomorphic to a couple having wild sex?

You again? How many years have you been in the same grade? Same fucking desk each year too.

This. You gave a complement and left. She has no obligation to talk to you again and you didn't even give her a chance to respond, you ended the route yourself.

Yes, that's what I meant.

>Hey, I have that same book
>My name's user, by the way. You looked lonely sitting there, and ...
>If you wouldn't mind studying together I'm also raping Sayaka from class B

How did I do, Sup Forums?

You were doing ok until the rape part, and don't use the word lonely, that's mean and cheesy. Work on that

For fuck's sakes I have stuff to do. We're clearly in the same class together, it's not like we'll never see each other.

A b-boy falls

is that the same artist from Atelier/Sora no woto/Kamisama no memochou etc.?

It doesn't matter how you see it, but how the other see it.

taking a shit on a girl's desk is bound to get her attention

G-give me advice Sup Forums. How do I start my yuri romance with her? Maybe she likes boys?

A-ano...

Invite her to join your biker gang. You do have one, right?

Leave. She's obviously looking at someone behind me.

>uses "waifu" when he means "girl"
>imgur filename
fuck off

Not into lesbo, but try to approach her and let her know your condition. If she still accepts you as you are, then you can remain as friends, and you can slowly work your way from there. If you feel like she is not interested then let it go and keep your relationship intact.

I'd love to see you breathing hard, sweating and turning all red, with your hair getting messy - you know what I mean? I want to go cycling with you! I've seen you cycle each morning to school, and you have the endurance of a professional cyclist! How about we have a race tomorrow morning? I'll meet you at Higashi Park, it's the big park east of here.

Aye dare gurl, here's my number, hit me up if you want that bbc knowhatimsayin(don't tell her my penis is average and possibly small for a black man)