>Transhumanism
>It's essentially "Toxic Masculinity: The Game"

Is DOOM /ourgame/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5a9E3n_VZRQ
doom64ex.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/patch-for-windows-10-users/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but we should be putting this testosterone and violence into our societies and politics, not trying to escape it with video games

Vidya is a part of pop culture, so it could sway social politics, especially in younger crowds. Though I do agree we need to focus on actual politics, just thought it was interesting

DOOM is based af.

If only they could make another Duke game in the same vein.

But slightly more importantly, it's also very good. I've been playing Doom 64 (via Doom64 EX) recently too which is still a fantastic game.

Yes. Doom is awesome and as doom fan i am glad ID made great reboot. Too bad i don't play vidya anymore. I have ps4 and lot of games but i buy it for father. Anyway first 3 levels i played was best fps exparience in years.

The fuck u got against puzzles? Puzzles manly af

Its a very shallow game once you realize its mostly, go to this hub, refill all your ammo, fight a wave of enemies, go to another hub, refill your ammo etc. Why even have ammo limits in this game when they make it so easy to fill everything?

I was remarkably impressed with how amazingly fun the game is, and how Doom guy is basically Death Jesus. Great game

you forget that you are a living form of PTSD in this Game

>redpilled
>game

How old are you?

>use meme flag
>use nigger meme flag
thanks for your opinion but it goes straight to trash

>e should be putting this testosterone and violence into our societies and politics, not trying to escape it with video games
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 9GmY716t) 02/26/18(Mon)11:56:58 No.161993088▶
I hope we don't have to wait another 20 years for another Duke game. The last one was just cheese. It was like comparing the 1980's batman to the 2000's batman, but updated graphics and no change in supporting characters. Awful. I doubt any studio would touch it right now considering they are all full of faggoty SJW's. "America, Fuck Yea!" isn't really that popular among soy boys. It is a real shame too, Steel Panther would make a great soundtrack I am sure.

Idgaf about the redpill but the game is real fucking good

Doom 3 BFG edition with Ultimate HD mod is also very good game especially with HUD disabled. They made weapons feel like in the first gameplay teaser from original Doom 3 and even changed an AI! It feels like watching a movie despite the fact that game technically is 14 years old. Absolutely fantastic experience without necessity to have powerful PC. I recommend to play without obtaining ammo from lockers though for people who already finished it once.

video is as much an expression of culture as anything else ever produced by humanity. Sure escapism is a problem in society, but then again it's a problem in every society. At the end of the day, those who use escapism to run will still be here, and this is something they will have to deal with perpetually, until they either die, or make action.

So you use more powerful guns to kill demons in more gruesome fashions

I use an N64 emulator with a USB controller to play Doom 64, since a new update for windows an hero-ed Doom 64 EX

Dr. Samuel Hayden is without a doubt EXACTLY who the global elites are trying to become in the next era of transhumanism. I guaran fucking tee it.

A tall, imposing robot with eternal life and the brain and personality transported from a human so he can continue his life's work.

Imagine George Soros or John McCain or a Rockefeller in one of those. Thats the end plan for these guys.

soundtrack is AWESOME

youtube.com/watch?v=5a9E3n_VZRQ

>Video Game
>Red Pilled

grow up kid

Someone needs to make an Antifa mod to this game- replace all demons with Antifa. Maybe throw a swatstika sleeve on Doom Guy. Shit would be so dank.

Thankfully that's been fixed since, you need to copy over a couple of SDL dlls.
doom64ex.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/patch-for-windows-10-users/

/thread over

They have an original Doom mod called Moon man doom. It doesn't work with Brutal Doom, sadly, but you can play as Moon Man, Zyklon Ben and Hitler

You are doing The Lord's work, user

Clearly they haven't played SOMA

Clearly they haven't played SOMA.
Might as well just clone yourself and let him fuck your wife

Why he isn't black haired? Women don't like blonde haired men.

Best fps game I've played in a long while. Great homage to the original. Soundtrack is what NIN should have become.

Look at all these beta orbiter cucklords saying that we musn't play video games.
Ya know who whines in his corner while the rest enjoys something he's deprived of ? That's right, a complete cuckhold, have fun drinking the soy-flavoured kool aid the MSM infiltrators are dripping on this board.

Women like what they're told to like.
Dumbass commie doesn't get this yet

>No puzzle bullshit; just killing
>like 9+ guns can be used at all times, including a chainsaw

Alright--I'm sold on the game now. I thought it was going to be gayed up like Doom 3 was.

Doom3 was a big let down. You'll find the newer Doom to be very nostalgic in all the right ways.

That's what made the original Doom so awesome, though. It's just pure killing and keycards. If I want faggy shit like cover mechanics, (((advanced))) AI, and only being able to hold two - three guns at once, I'd play some pozzed shit like Halo.

It's obviously bait. Otherwise they would be working on a car or something instead of posting on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4

Lel this shit looks hilarious. I've always wanted to play a Zyklon Ben FPS.

No

Doom guy is here for woman. He is pure aryan warrior on his eternal war against demons (jews worship demons).

Ever read the DooM comic? Remember "RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS"? The game starts with a voice saying "They are rage. Brutal. Without Mercy. But you? You're worse. Rip and tear, until it is done."

Then when it fades from black, the first thing that happens in the first 15 seconds of the game is Doomguy killing a demon, by smashing it's head onto a table until it exploded in gore. The rest of the game shows you that after Doom, Doom 2, and Doom64 the Doomguy has become an icon of terror for every demon in Hell

He's the descendant of a Jew

Fucking hell pol, you're playing yourselves like a bunch of fiddles

>>Transhumanism

Blazko wasn't jew until new Wolf reboots.
It is fucking retcon. I am right, you are wrong.

Beat it, gonna play it again on the next hardest difficulty level.

He can stick to his superior, intellectual japanese anime gaming, not the casual western garbage

In wolf3d he was, you absolute fuckhead