Chapter 117 is out !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Oi2WttVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Oi2WttVQ

Jesus Christ, Sugimoto

>just kidding
For some reason I don't believe you Sugimoto

Only in this manga some of the men are prettier that the actual woman.

Sugimoto would make for a good dad.

Done

>tfw fucked up with thread title

sugimoto nigga you scary

I DON'T WANT ASIRPA TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME HEARTBREAK! STOP IT, NODA!!!!

>manga now pretending it has a story again
Nigga just write more gay shit that's the only reason anyone reads this

Neat.

But I read it for the food and the gay shit and the trivia and for asirpa.

>Ogata is totally unfazed

seems like a bad idea to have a prison surrounded by trees

I like how the mooks are not clueless in this manga

What did she mean by that?

is cheekspot guy a new prominent 7th division member? I think ive seen fanart of him with them?

I appreciate that those guys still don't come off like Stormtrooper-tier jobbers most of the time, even when they get fucked up

Sugimoto is the best at conflict resolutions, that's for sure.

goddamn Hijikata's so handsome

Best boy arrived to make this thread even better!

>yfw you looked at raws and already know how shit is going to turn out.

3 of those in the last frame are already lucky to be alive. If Sugimoto wanted to he would make it happe.

I do sort of want to see everything turn to shit to see what it'd be like. It's going to be weird seeing Ogata inevitably turn against everyone else, Tanigaki probably going nuclear when Inkarmat inevitably dies, and so on.

Kek, Tanigaki's memories about that sea otter must be so complicated.

Asirpa's only half Ainu, right? Why the fuck she's so tiny?

She still loves Uiluk but Tanigaki is so good that she can't resist.

So, Sugimoto's group is about to reach Noppera-bou. What are your predictions about him?
I think he'll die during the next arc .

Based Sugimoto

>No bara content this chapter
>Thread is literally dying
Sheesh, I guess I have no other option but to post this.

Lewd

>the kid is with them too
Wonder how this experience will affect his budding career as a Light Novel writer

Why is Tanigaki so manly? No homo.

Is the cock to blame?

Probably.

Is he gonna die now?

I love Inkarmat's sly fox smile.

Nah, Inkarmat is the best when she's blushing

When did Tanigaki become such a babe?

The 7th are such beasts. Even as henchmen they always get respect in the story.

It's the complete opposite of stormtroopers. Even though they don't manage to do that much, they always seem threatening.

For fuck's sake Ienaga.
It's the Sea Otter, user.

>niggas acting like the next chapters are just bara bait when it's actually some extremely tense shit

Reminder that he's a vet who survived MULTIPLE SUICIDE MISSIONS.

One second, he's all gay and reaction face.
The next second, this might be you.

>niggas acting like the next chapters are just bara bait
Well, we do get a good shot of Sugimoto's dick, so there's that.
But yeah, the next chapter are good stuff.

>niggas acting like the next chapters are just bara bait
Kek, nope. I've just posted this just to make thread live a little longer. And looks like it's worked.
Yeah, a lot of cool stuff is happening right now, but, you know, that won't save a thread unlike super bara content.

I think the problem is that Europe is going to bed now while America is too busy to post, we're kind of in a dead zone right now, and for something like Golden Kamuy it's even worse.

I find it hard to believe that the anime-only guys everyone's afraid of could be even more annoying than guys like you.

Inakarmat is the best. I hope she dies and it really cuts people up. That kind of tragic character gets me the most.

Fuck you, buddy.
And no, you won't get beyond Tanigaki's powershirt, forget it.

C U T E

Don't ask, don't tell.
>that palpably thick atmosphere of awkwardness and sheer regret

>>that palpably thick atmosphere of awkwardness and sheer regret

Right next to Sugimoto out of anyone in their group he's the single quickest to remorselessly murder anyone he has to ensure his goals succeed. That "joke" of his clearly struck a chord with Ogata who I'm fairly certain has no soul.
You do realize this is just going to make it twice as bad when he inevitably betrays them, right?

Tanigaki's had this weird side arc of his own where he's had his own adventure alongside the main one, he's kind of like the "other" hero of the story
and I'm not seeing both heroes getting out of this thing with a happy ending, one of them has gotta suffer user

I don't think Ogata will betray them, but I do think he will die against Tsurumi.
>one of them has gotta suffer user
If you're right than it's going to be Sugimoto, the Immortal joke is the biggest death flag, he's going to die after they get the gold and make Asirpa go to his waifu to give her the gold and Sugimoto's farewell.
Tanigaki got his redemption, if Inkarmat died then half of his characterization would be for nothing, and Inkarmat has a vision about Tanigaki in the next chapters anyway.

He's a Polnareff, not the MC but it really feels like he is at times because he's clearly one of the author's favorites. Thankfully he's actually an extremely good character who's had some of the most development out of everyone in the cast, and his Obi-Wan mentor/father figure was one of the most based characters in the whole damn manga.
If the manga chooses to keep focusing on him I won't be disappointed.

Will Ogata get a waifu?

Oh no. Not Ogata!

>He's a Polnareff
I personally think he's a parallel to Sugimoto, both have been sucked up into war for a personal reason, both have been turned into monsters by it, but unlike Sugimoto, Tanigaki regains his human side and leaves war behind, whereas Sugimoto is still having nightmares about it and his past and is a pretty fucked up human being, beyond all the homo jokes and reaction faces.
Tanigaki is probably the only "heroic" and noble figure in the story, which is also why I don't think he or Inkarmat will suffer, because Tanigaki's own story is over by now.
>and his Obi-Wan mentor/father figure was one of the most based characters in the whole damn manga.
This panel really was fantastic, Nihei truly was the best convict.
>Ogata
>Waifu
He's even more of a monster than Sugimoto, the old men or Ushiyama.

I thought Asirpa was supposed to be a dog person, why the hell did she end up getting a cat?

>He's even more of a monster than Sugimoto, the old men or Ushiyama
Which is why he needs a cute waifu. He's a beast that needs to be tamed.

Just give him a bag of catnip.

>He's a beast that needs to be tamed.
Damn, you're right, if only Anehata was still among us...

Cats are just odd dogs.

Cats are superior to dogs.

But if you look at how sugimoto treats aspira, you can see that he still has most of his humanity though jaded

Don't get me wrong, I love cats over dogs, dogs are just like annoying children.
Curious thing, who would be the annoying genki over positive character in GK? Most manga always have one. And is not Shiraishi.

Even more, Tanikagi said he doesn't have a place to go back, people to go back, while Sugimoto holds to the memory of his comrade (wonder why he didn't dare to use friend) and his old waifu. I think Tanikagi at least accepted that he lost, and now kinda found; Sugimoto still holds onto something that probably vanished without him knowing.

That smoke coming from his mouth makes this even more epic, normally the henchmen would die like cowards or running away, but not with the 7th.

I guess that after having to be in one suicide mission after another they kind of lost their fear.

>you can see that he still has most of his humanity though jaded
More like he's holding onto what little he has left.
>Tanikagi said he doesn't have a place to go back, people to go back
Tanigaki has found a new place in Asirpa's village, and as a reborn matagi, he's going to settle down somewhere in Hokkaido with Inkarmat and Cikapasi after the adventure is over, and keep on living there as a matagi, like Nihei would have wanted.
Sugimoto hasn't come to terms with his own past.

Yeah, they die, but they don´t go down without putting a fight, like this dude here who after that managed to shoot the serial killer that had a crush on Sugimoto.

Now that the true warden appeared I remember that I was starting to like the conmaster, sadly he didn´t become a member of the team and died early.

I started reading this when I saw the spread of a guy fucking a deer, but I have to know - does it ever stop being campy-do-nothing manga? They have just been fucking around in the woods and waiting for shit to come to them for like 40 issues, pretty much.
I'm going to read all of it anyways because I'm craven. I even regularly think about berserk updates.

I don't think you've actually read 40 chapters of this manga given how you just described it.

he's such a creepy cunt, I love Ieanaga. I'd like to see him without make up

ok, you got me, I stopped at 37 when they went to a new town and started hunting animals again, starting with the whale.

It definitely picks up around 50ish which is I think Henmi's arc, and somewhere around 80 the story really starts to get wild and open up but the survival/cooking aspects of the manga never go away, it wouldn't be golden kamuy without them.

I don't mind the hunting stuff, it's neat. I was just wondering if they ever get around to proactively pursuing the plot they established, and apparently they do. Thanks.

chiptap chiptap

>haha, just kidding bros

Do you believe him?

I'm glad he didn't drop that joke.

I would fuck Ienaga.