MiniTrue™ Public Announcement

This is your daily reminder that if you have white children, you might literally die early, and will look older, literally.

Having white children is also a huge money & time sink, hurts the environment, and increases the amount of racism in the world. That's not cool!

The only solution is to have more brown children to defeat white supremacy and racism, not white children. Mix it up! Yellow Fever! Black is Beautiful! White children also have a satistically higher chance of becoming Hitler. That's Logic and Truth and Woke and Progress and Proven by Science™.

Why spend your money on white children when you could spend it on Call of Duty 5: Kill the Russian Nazi Trump-voting anti-Zionist Iranians 3™, Girls Gone Wild 7: BBC Edition™, Mountain Dew X-treme Blue Tornado™, a Reddit Gold Account, a Netflix Premium Subscription, Hormone Therapy or Soy Milk?

This is why me and my friend are going MGTOW™. By doing what the corporate and state media tell us to do, we're really going against the system. Not reproducing will defeat the establishment and Roasties™.

My feminist sister is also refusing to have white children because she wants to be a strong independent woman with a career who don't need no man and will be sexually liberated from evil rapist men and sexist, patriarchal ideals about family. That's epic. #MeToo

This has been a public service announcement by MiniTrue™.

>t. Jiang Wen

The US depends on China more than otherwise. America needs its consumer goods or people will riot in the streets because of empty Wal-Marts..

China can force people to work in underground munition factories and no one will question it. We control the workers.

You cannot stop history, China will win when the USN charges to Taiwan and gets annihilated by hypersonics and a massive Chinese fleet.

We control the workers. We control you. You've always been at war with Eastasia.

kys

i hope so

Fuk uuu

Such light skin to be showing with such a message.

nice try but MGTOW is redpilled

>leaf
Stay deluded leaf
We need more things to laugh at

RUSSIAN BOT

RUSSIAN BOT

HE HAS A RUSSIAN FLAG

THIS MEANS AMERICA IS BEING INVADED BY RUSSIAN SPIES AND PUTIN'S SLAVES TURNING OUR YOUTH INTO ALT-RIGHT NAZIS WHO WANT TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN AND REFUSE DYING FOR ISRAEL

Sup Forums IS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA IS DESTABILIZE THE LIBERAL WORLD ORDER AND PRESERVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT

CALL THE CIA

>Voluntarily taking yourself out of the gene pool is redpilled
Lol you do that I guess

Does this study take into account the likelihood of childless women intentionally killing themselves, drinking themselves to death, or dying of toxoplasmosis?

EVEN THE GERMAN WHITE SUPREMACISTS KNOW IT

WHITE FAMILIES ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN