Give me one GOOD reason why I can't decide what I do with my own body, faggots

Give me one GOOD reason why I can't decide what I do with my own body, faggots.

Give me some reasonable arguments. Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnonn.com/why-abortion-is-irrefutably-equivalent-to-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on niggers, come up with something

Because in doing so, you're violating the rights of someone else's body by vacuuming them out of their home.

A fetus is not your body you nigger.

Its literally another living creature.

Fuck off whore

I'm 100% willing to pay for your abortions. Just admit you're too stupid to use birth control properly. Better yet, I am happy to have you sterilized. You and people who behave like you need to be taken out of the gene pool.

I'm pro eugenics but the whole "my body my choice" argument is so baseless only a woman could fall for it.

With an attitude like that no one would want a miniature like you around,i am all for abordion,since most women who do it are whores or had sex too young or outside marriage and the bf didnt want to take responsability,and a girl/boy from a whore would become one himself,so yeah go ahead is a win-win situation.

makes sense
still no arguments

It's not your body.

faggot

Your body belongs to the government in order to ensure further prosperity you're forced to have 10 kids before you get sterilized.
Having children isn't a you problem it's a the peoples problem.

in case you're sincere

bnonn.com/why-abortion-is-irrefutably-equivalent-to-murder

Because it isn't your body. It's a different body inside of your body but not yours. Why is ending a life just because it's inside you okay?

It's not your body

At some point it stops being 'your body' and starts being it's own person. At that point you aren't 'aborting a fetus' you are murdering a baby. For example nobody thinks it's okay for a mother to kill her baby after it is born, even though if the baby isn't fed by somebody (which requires using their body) the baby will die. You can't say "well I'm too lazy to feed my baby so I'll just leave it there to starve, lol my body my choice".

So where do you draw the line OP? Can you 'abort' a baby five minutes before it's born? Can you 'abort' a baby after it's capable of living outside of the womb? Can you 'abort' a baby after it's heart begins to beat? Etc...

you wanna murder unborn kids, that's on you heathen but do it on your own fucking dime.

Give me one GOOD reason why I need to believe you are a girl

>MUH SCARED LYF
>not aborting undesirables
>not keeping the genepool clean

There's nothing more retarded than Pro-Life tardlets.

>Don't tell me what I can or can't do with my own body!
Yet, suicide is, technically, illegal, as it's considered murder.
You can't even legally kill yourself, despite it being your own body, yet women demand the right to kill their child, despite the child not being "their own body".
Liberals are braindead, truly

It's. Not. Your. Body. Choose to use protection your fucking whore.

Abortion should be legal but heavily frowned upon. We need shame in society to discourage sexual deviance.

Abortions should be reserved for exceptional circumstances like rape and life threatening health concerns.

carry your child and put him up for adoption

I don't support using the state to punish the doctors or the mothers.

voluntarism and the NAP demands that the only moral tool for opposing abortion is to persuade the mothers to keep their fetus alive

all lobbying and campaign donations in opposition to abortion should go straight to pregnant mothers so they can pay medical bills (and more if that's what it takes to convince them)

if you want abortions to stop, use peaceful methods to stop specific abortions.

The child that the woman is carrying is equal parts the man's as it is the woman's right?

Not in The law's eyes. Woman can abort and kill baby without consent of man.

This NOT ok. It is man's right too, not only woman. That is why abortion should be made illegal or need consent f man and woman.

Yes, I am a white catholic man child, and yes i do have a penis. FIGHT me!

because we, the saints(Christians), and the Almighty infinitely so, would do almost anything to have your company for all of eternity

rather than have you lost to oblivion because of your willful descent into wickedness

please be serious

>why I can't decide what I do with my own body
guess what, that baby is not your body

birth control is also a good solution.

the christian opposition to birth control is just a scheme for getting their numbers up. the vice of sluttiness should be explicitly stated rather than being theocratically dictated

best rule:

whether you have a vagina, a penis, or a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating anything

Because it's not your body. Your body belongs to your EU cuck overlords, because you're not a free person.
Either that, or you're a worthless feminazi piece of meat.

>that flag
Keep it, go for it. Nothing has been lost.

How do you feel about homeschooling? Should it be allowed?

homeschooling produces anti social autists, should be banned

Honestly they aren't even really human for a good while. Even at birth. They have a good chance of becoming human, but their brain is so poorly developed "killing" them is like pulling the plug on a severely brain damaged guy. I'd feel worse about killing a cow, as their closer to a human than a fetus is.

Then you have no right to abort your child, by removing parents right to decide their childrens lives you prove your child belongs to the state more than them

>different DNA
>your body
heh, you might want to brush up on some basic
reproduction science kid

worst analogy I've heard in my life so far, congratz

No, you just don't grasp your own hypocrisy.
You think a mother has the right to decide whether her child is born or not but does not have the right to decide how it's raised.

Your right here's why... if you are that morally bankrupt too think that its okay to kill a child then you are not worthy of having a child. Enjoy living with the guilt of murder. Also the second reason why i think it's okay is that it stops the spread of shitty people by killing ur offspring the less Far left shit heads i have to deal with.

Pro choice in america has gone down because of this

>and starts being it's own person
Yeah, when it develops to the point it can be called a person. When it can survive on it's own, when it has even a tiny amount of sentience.

Then it can loosely be called it's own person. 'till then it is literally no better than a farm animal.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Because it's not just your body

Potential life should be treated equally with life.

When sperm and egg have coalesced to start to form a child then it is potential life. It has everything it will need to form a functioning person (any kind of unforeseen medical issue aside). The only thing it requires is time to mature so that it can live without being inside you.

It is wrong to take this person, because that is what it is at this point, because you “don’t want the responsibility” and kill them. It’s no different in my opinion then when a parent kills their infant or toddler. You’re ending a life.

Also quit being a whore.

Murdering children isn’t a right

it's not your body, retard.

>Spartans used to get rid of kids because muh strength
>We get rid of kids because muh choice
Nihil novi sub sole. I don't mind abortion, what I mind is motherfuckers:
>telling teens that sex is a leisure
>never saying to teens that no contraception is 100% efficient
>telling teens that abortion is an emancipation instead of a traumatizing experience

that image is almost perfect

just remove the "forever" part, and youre gold

see:
wikipedia: annihilationism

awwww, he still thinks it's his body :DDD so cute

Sure. Go ahead. Especially if you're a filthy fucking nigger. But pay for it out of your own pocket, you baby-murdering whorebag.

There is literally no excuse for arbotion unless it's a rape or defective baby or if the delivery could kill you.
But anything is rape nowadays so whatever

I'd rather pay for abortions than gibs