Was getting Trump elected worth the joke?

Was getting Trump elected worth the joke?

yes

Yes. He may be bad, but he can't be worse than Hillary. Also the expression on these libtard faces was priceless.

Every day

Would you have preferred Merkel Clinton?

yes

I don't know, but what I do know is that your parents not having you would have been worth the drive to the abortion clinic.

yes

I don’t understand the joke. I would have voted for anyone who ran against Clinton. I didn’t vote for trump as much as I voted against Clinton. He was just the puppet they put up against her.

>he is bad but the other only option is ever worse
democracy in a nutshell

absolutely. wait till round two, i really hope kanye runs

We are almost balkanized. The plan for revenge for world war2 and them stopping us is almost in bloom.
This is just the start I assure you.

I would do it again. 1000 times. It's fantastic.

the fact that you're ass blasted enough to make this thread makes it worth it

Yeah, totally. Didn't realise how many retards I knew until they started going "Nazis, REEEEEEEEE!" on social media. 10/10, would shill for Trump again.

It is why we must choose for a monarchy. God given rights to people born to rule.

>joke

I unironically would have preferred pretty much anybody to Hillary.

Gotta gather our forces and wipe out the kikes first.

I am still waiting for the vaporization to end the miserable life that i live

Undercover leaf here, was not a joke

Ask Hillary. She rigged the Republican primary because she wanted to humiliate Trump.

You had a choice between Zionist Jews running your country and Marxist Jews running your country. If you let Hillary win she'd turn the US into the EU and you seriously wouldn't want that.

he's kind of a retarded nigger desu but at least there's fewer Mexicans than there would've been with Hillary

hasn't even begun

yes.
it might be the greatest practical joke in human history, in one fell swoop we transported all the people in the world that are worth hating to hellscape that we have been living in for years.

I love that every day normies are being exposed to more and more things that horrify them. I'm glad that they're afraid to check to news on their phone for fear of another happening or another tweet from their president. I'm filled with glee that they're crumbling at the foundation and losing their minds.

You give yourself too much credit, retard...
GO BACK to licking windows like a good waterhead...

Of course it's fucking hilarious

Hell, yes! But the joke is not over yet. If you want to see some Nightmare Level Happenings you need to keep supporting Trump and you need to teach white people how to talk about their displacement. Here is one method:
Whites must learn how to talk about what has happened to their communities if they ever want a chance to stop the destruction. These three phrases will give you a great start:
White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
Practice using them in common conversation and say them out loud as you read this post. In a sentence: White Community Hating Jews order White Self Hating Enforcers to attack anyone who is not Anti White. Say that sentence out loud three times and know your enemy. This fight is winnable, if only you will learn how to talk.

Yea lets make a bad option inheritable.