I fucking hate nigg-

i fucking hate nigg-

would you have gone to his party, Sup Forums? are you that souless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk
youtube.com/watch?v=8PsG3ycLx3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no one came to my thread

I basically have no friends either and I'm 27. Sometimes I miss being young and having people to play vidya with.

i would have gone to his party. seems like a good guy.

I used to have loads of friends. lost about half of them cause i supported trump and wouldn't bend the knee to the narrative, lost the rest when i became a millionaire with bitcoin. i sorta get why rich people only hang with rich people now.

Yep but I still wouldn’t relax.

your friends sound like hardcore sjws. how badly did you lose your ass recently with the bitcoin fallout?

I'm pretty much Hitler but yes I would have gone to his party

I spent last 5 bdays with parents visiting in the evening and then a restaurant with gf. No parties, nothing. Feels alright man.

I like vanilla ice cream cake

This is why I stopped buying birthday cake.

I'd go, probably toke a biff and listen to some jazz, devour like half of that cake. Julius didn't invite me over though, so... Yeah.

Poor dude.

>not selling at 20k
>not buying back at 7k
>currently not shorting btc with 5x leverage

Its like Sup Forums wants to be poor.

People are usually social rejects for a reason.

Fuck you OP, this is way too close to home.

I feel bad, that is pretty sad. Doesn't change the fact that I'm more likely to be a victim of violent crime at the hands of his fellow people, but I'm not heartless - I'd bring some weed over and help him out with that cake

I am a social reject for own choice, feels pretty comfy be alone all the day

Pretty sure this dude is just a bit simple though, and a mama's boy. Probably wanted nothing to do with the degeneracy of his nigger peers and kept his nose clean, and got shunned for it.

being accepted by this society would be a horrible thing

second this

Yeah i'd have probably gone, I can't stand when someone is left alone on a day that is special to them, that hits me harder than anything in the feels.

>tfw successful and wealthy at a young age (23)
>tfw recluse with maybe 4 true friends and only one of them lives near me anymore
I just can’t stand people anymore. And they can’t stand me. If I could flip a switch and be a hedonistic degenerate with the rest of them, I gladly would. But I can’t.

Its evident, I mean his twitter photo is him in a working vest

How many nigger would make their job their account picture?

None, for that guy isn't a nigger but a genuinely hard working man, and he should be respected for being such.

I don't hate niggers. I hate Jews, and by extension what Jews have done to niggers (any everybody else).

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk

This. I too am doing well for myself and I choose not to associate with anyone for several reasons, first of which is that I am a Christian and will not lower myself to being a drug user or a drinker, or someone who indulges in slutty women. When I am not at work, I am either reading or sketching (am a fledgling portraitist).

You can tell he has family values. 21-27 are normally the "bar" birthday years. From his profile pic, looks like he works in some type of construction/town maintenance job. Both well paying, full time benefits jobs.

Looks to be a simple man, living a simple life and being responsible. His upbringing might have played a role in his direction in life. House looks middle class, suburban. Finished carpentry on the cabinets, dishwasher.

Completely abnormal based on his race. But a good man it seems.

Agreed, leaf. I'd have a beer with this man any day over some white soyboy cuck.

I'm NatSoc alpha male like hell, but i always drew myself to the more nerdy ones at school and both in private life in general.
These nerds never fucked me over, never lied to me, never treated me bad and were in general very helpful towards me when i needed them as well as i were helping them when i could.
Yes, i would have gone over to him and brought some beer with me, just to have a nice evening and listening to Jazz.
He seems based and not one of the niggaz kind i soooooo much like to purge the fuck out of. We are not all the same. NatSocs should in difference leftist shits understand that. Because that's the very foundation of the NatSoc idea to not plow them into the same cage all of us and play globalist shit games with the folks.
So there are blacks and there are niggaz.

This always makes me feel bad. Just look at his face.
The worst part is I bet no one came because he isn't a nigger. He's wearing a Berkley Jazz Festival shirt ffs. He probably doesn't have any friends because he's not a piece of shit, and was offering ice cream cake rather than blunts and 40's.

>be me
>haven't celebrated birthday since I was 16
>literally forgot my own birthday 2 two years in a row

It's not so bad.

Poor guy :( I would've came to your party nigbro

people never care about my birthday either.
they are all fucking garbage.

it's also insane on a psychosocial level. if you're female and popular there is a good chance that your retarded normie friends actually organize a whole party for you. if you're male, well... don't reach out to all the stupid fuckheads to celebrate your birthday. you're literally saving yourself from feeling sad and terrible. the only saving grace would be having your parents and your gf caring about your birthday but what if you don't have a gf and you're hopelessly single and what if you don't talk to your shitty parents? then forget there is a birthday.

I would have gone. And had a good time

shut up shill

25? I was married and already living in the home I purchased. What in the fuck is his problem? I was too busy supporting a family to give a shit, let alone have time to see mommy. My wife stripped for me (at home, kids were sleeping), made me dinner and a drink, and sucked me off. That's how you celebrate.

This.
He isnt a thug. Just a normal guy who like jazz. What can you say

Pol, find this guy and lets show him that we are actually a board of piece.
We would need some "based black mans" in our ranks.
Publicity and propaganda mouth to mouth is the best one!

>made me dinner and a drink, and sucked me off. That's how you celebrate.
You only get that for birthdays? What a sad life that must be.

This

This sounds sad mate

i didn't lose. i bought almost a thousand eth at an average buy in of 13 dollars and btc on an average buy in at 600. i mean i lost about 800k worth of value from the high to the recent low, but it will be hard for me to lose at this point. i just hodl, and buy cheap houses and fix them up now.

I know what you mean, I get women liking me on tinder and I never message them because I always realise that they are not the kinds of women I want to associate with

No he's a goddamn adult celebrating another year of his life. This is no big deal. The fact that he's trying to get sympathy online makes it more pathetic. He needs to grow up.

I feel bad for that nigger :'(

I know and made the exact same experience while being in Africa. But that doesn't mean there are no based black people that have their minds in order out on the streets.
The exception proves the rule.

also, i got wrapped up in bitconnect.... i got greedy maybe. thought i could surf the ponzi scheme for a year or so.... lost about 11k

Remember Halo lan parties?
God damn I miss Halo lan parties.

I actually enjoy skipping my birthday.

Yeah, I would have gone. Should we wish him a happy birthday this year?

I mined Bitcoins in 2009, when they were still minable with a fuckin laptop. Which i did and then i bought an additional huge bunch of them for less than 10 cents per Coin and gave 100 Euros. I have sold off like ten of them when they were on top on about 15.000 euros.

risky. assuming guys on Sup Forums are good at TA and have the right constitution to trade

>bragging on the internet about how you're too busy living the trad life to empathize with someone else who is worse off

Yeah, you're so busy that you have time to post on Sup Forums. inb4 you're just another delusional faggot with an umbilical cord to the computer

yeah, but you get used to everything. just have that birthday for yourself if you can't have anything from anybody on that day. just make a difference for your own sake and then after it's over work on your relationships because this is the toughest part. if you don't work on them, nobody will give a fuck about you a year later. that's always how stupid this shit is. so you gotta work for relationships even if you can't control them all that much. unless you're a fucking woman of course, then just run life on easymode as always.

what about NEETdom dont you understand?

I only go to work because society forces me to. I would never go to an irl birthday party for someone

Those are some fat babies

Trips don't lie.

Damn, that's fucking sad. I would have gone to party. I never seen black guy Irl!

There's no bad race, there's a bad people.

nice. usually the story on Sup Forums ends with "then i sold them all for $10/btc :("

Me too

>I would never go to an irl birthday party for someone

why not? that's at least an opportunity to meet people and actually gain friends. it doesn't have to be superficial and fleeting.

I'm proud of you Sup Forums

>weed

You and him deserve to goto jail and be butt buddies

: '(

hold up, you've never seen a black dude irl?

Do these places still exist?

stop boomer posting

especially being accepted by other niggers

30 here. No friends since 17. No gf ever.

>ifunny.com
Do people laught at this? It's actually heartbreaking.

Actually I'm 22 and seen all of my old friends turn into degenerate libshits after picking up a fucking bong. Along with the fact that the lifestyle and use of it is degenerate. Grow the fuck up

ill just hang out with my online friends, who i have never met, on discord and shitpost here like i do every day.

same. there really is no one worse than the self hating white soyboy cuck. they are the bottom of the barrel.

No one is that cruel to animals except chinks. Of course i would go!

Sorry Julius but I'm watching my carbs.

Made a fuckin screenshot of your comment. hahahahahaha
That i have to see such a comment on Sup Forums amazing.

Stupid germfag

you nigger didn't even post the full version

>weed makes you leftwing
Kek.

Also, your friends were degenerate and childish in the first place to let weed change their lifestyle. The liquid Jew is by far worse and they lobby against marijuana legalization constantly. Grow the fuck up.

>this fucking post

Hell yeah, I'd of gone to that man's party. If you say no you're worse than a jew.

Yes, I live in 200k city in western Ukraine and never saw a black guy Irl

I tell you, i almost forgot about the bitcoins. Until i wanted to give this old 17 inch HP Pavilion Laptop to my niece in 2016.
I was up to check the HDD for stuff i wanted to save before i purge the dusk by formatting and found the mining program including all the wallets and realized that i am even richer than i thought.
I held the Laptop and and gave a new one to my niece instead.

Thank you.

Fine, we'll sing happy birthday to him before he gets hanged, happy?

Jérome?

french detected

god, the feels.
would probably go if i had some Sup Forumsacks w me

>Sans titre

>This

No one here wants to really see anyone suffer emotionally or physically except for you know jew.

I don't like n*ggers, but I've had some awesome black friends. I guess you could say they were BASED. I've been naturally racist since I was five years old, and I'm not a civnat cuck, but anybody has the otential to be a decent erson.

>I came on my keyboard and now my P key doesn't work.

It’s legal in my state faggot. Get over yourself.

I feel you brother, still wouldn't be friends with opies pet nigger

>you will be lucky if you can count all your true friends on one hand later in life

even though this whole thread is about a good black, i envy you. my dad grew up in italy and saw his first black in the circus when he was 12. he though it was body paint.

Ramirez?

I can smell the lolbertarian off of you. Trust me I hate alcohol even more, but im not arguing the comparisons. I am sayin that weed is degenerate and attracts degerate lifestyles to whoever smokes it. Just like you while you sit around watching your shitty country turn into ruin while smoking weed like a fucking lazy paki on welfare. Fuck you and die

Shouldnt be

I can smell the lolbertarian off of you. Trust me I hate alcohol even more, but im not arguing the comparisons. I am sayin that weed is degenerate and attracts degerate lifestyles to whoever smokes it. Just like you while you sit around watching your shitty country turn into ruin while smoking weed like a fucking lazy paki on welfare. Fuck you and die

I have obviously an outside view but I can imagine it being pretty hard growing up as a nerd in a black neighborhood.

>He's wearing a Berkley Jazz Festival shirt ffs
Reminds of these guys who covered a song by Nujabes from Samurai Champloo pretty neatly:
youtube.com/watch?v=8PsG3ycLx3o
The trumpeter has game and weeb covers on his channel

Id have gone yeah, he works and seems like the kind of person that wouldnt hurt a fly

I'm 30 and don't have any. Feels good man.