Hey Swiss people, why are you so RACIST?

Hey Swiss people, why are you so RACIST?

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT9vt9RvmxQ
cataloniatoday.cat/article/1346661-siberian-cold-front-to-bring-snow-this-week.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lying nigger

she should have fucked off to Africa and seen how is treated

b-but she is Swiss!

youtube.com/watch?v=iT9vt9RvmxQ

How the fuck can she be Swiss? Doesn't it take like 10years to become a citizen?

what's with all these uppity niggers moving to other countries then bitching about how racist they are? don't niggers understand how fucking ugly and smelly they are? they smell like rancid cheese; everyone hates them.

It seems like her parents are "Swiss" watch the video

Watched first minute, but she's too up her own arse to continue watching.

I would argue she's MORE Swiss than the people born in Switzerland.

Switzerland BTFO by nogs

Please explain

More like 12 or 13 years but years between certain ages count double or something.

this

I wanna see one of them move to china and make a video about how racist the chinese are.

I was memeing. Justin Trudeau thinks immigrants are more Canadian than people born here because they chose to live in Canada whereas we were just born here.

Just fucking close border and accept only French, German and Italian immigration in the rispective cantons.
Real ones, not crying niggers.

yes, Swiss, why are you so racist?

I'm just glad we have no Justin Turdeau in Switzerland

how is cheese even racist fuck off you ape

>Being black in
Nobody gives a fuck, nigger, go to Wakanda!

Hell yeah, death to all niggers.

wow he is a fucking retard
i wanted to come to canada to escape this shithole but i guess he will literally make canada a shithole so no point in that

Because a country where that repugnant face is the majority is not a country worth having.

Generational entitlement + affirmative action entitlement.
They had it too good for too long.

I can't comprehend how niggers are surprised that niggers are present in ALL countries of this world. I find it shocking how they are quite offended that historically white countries in the Alps don't have niggers

Get outta yurop Leah

>I'm so fucking stupid I went to Europe thinking there aren't rude people

I'll never understand why Americans are shocked by Europeans being rude. Did they think Europe was some fantasy world where everyone is nice and has no free will? They always complain about Europe like they would never experience this shit in America when America is full of this shit too. People suck, get over it nigger, niggers aren't the only ones who deal with rude people even thought they like to think they are.

she probably got spit on for being an obnoxious burger and not for being a nigger.

TIL Being anti rape and grenade attacks is rayciss

Fairly sure she's lying about getting spat on, i've seen a bunch of her kind in Basel by walking from the Swiss train station to the German one.
>be swiss
>people trust each other enough to let their kids run around and keep their front door open in summer
>incredibly low crime rate
>non-whites get in
>crime rate becomes a thing
>they're the only ones committing crime
>people can't fully trust each other anymore
>gee why are they staring at me
Dumb groid.

>People suck
You would think that anyone who's ever been exposed to an American city would understand this basic fucking principle. Listen to her entitled mindset. Fucking disgusting.

Because they know that a majority of Europeans (mostly women) buy their bullshit and want to help them negrify all of humanity. I'm sure they can't believe their luck, but they gotta keep a straight face.

Is India that bad?

This

Think about the level of entitlement required to go ahead and make a video like this.
>you move to someone else's country
>your people turn it from a safe, comfortable place to a violent, crime-ridden shithole
>you demand gibs from the people who have been cultivating the land and building the country for countless generation
>you demand to be considered as one of them just because you waltzed in and got a piece of paper that says so
>you make a youtube channel dedicated to whining and complaining about how every little thing isn't perfect in the new 'home' that other people made for you
>and finally you complain when said people don't embrace you with open arms and abandon their culture to make you feel welcome.
I hate immigrants so much.

THEN DON'T LIVE THERE. THERE IS AN ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT OF YOUR PEOPLE WAITING FOR EDUCATED WESTERN BLACKS TO RETURN AND HELP IT. FUCK OFF TO ETHIOPIA YOU DUMB CUNT.

I've had all those things happen to me in the United States including getting spit on; however I wasn't as nice about it. I knocked the guy out that spit on me. I kind of regret doing that because I'm not typically a violent person, but he deserved it. Anyway stay in your mom's closet racist Sup Forums fags.

Exactly this. The fucking entitlement one must have to complain about a country that you voluntarily decided to move to and that at any moment you can decide to leave. It's infuriating.

>swiss people
>white

This.

>PLE WAITING FOR EDU
I couldn't have put it better. thank you

If you get spat on, it mens yo are NOT welcme. so fuck off, bitch

This.

The world is going to be one big brown shithole in a couple of decades.

I've learned to embrace the nihilism.

Why the fuck are there niggers in Switzerland? Is no place on this earth sacred? Why must they taint everything that's good in the world?

Go back to africa, they ain't spitting on you stupid monkey

>immigrates to white land
>wants to be equal to actual humans
pff

dont become your neighboors, switz

I look like an arab and I can only say positive things about Swiss people. Love the place and Swiss, even though they fucked up the Gripen deal.

wtf I thought Switzerland was basically an ethnostate

yes

>be nigger
>move to a majority white country
>can't even speak the language
>complain that you're being discriminated against

what.
the.
fuck.

I'm not welcome in my own country that I was born in- the country my ancestors lived in for centuries? Fuck off you racist twat.

>It's really shitty because from now on I'm going to feel insecure going to self checkouts

Good. You should feel insecure at all fucking times, you're a fish out of the water and you don't belong there in any sense. Nature is telling you to fuck off to your ancestral homeland.

When I was in switzerland the only thing that happened to me were germanic bitches lusting for big med cock

post hand

The narratives that north Americans tell each other about Europe are sadly pretty inaccurate. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, etc. all have shitskins and none of them can be considered ethnostates.
Eastern Europe is a different story, but ALL of Western Europe is pozzed to some degree. Iceland is probably the only country non ex-soviet country to remain homogeneously white.

Lying negroid female. Come to Geneva see what i mean. Blacks are everywhere and nobody gives a shit.

But I thought you Europeans were all super tolerant and not evil racists like us Americans!

>Hey Swiss people, why are you so RACIST?

Then leave. If you're not welcome why do you insisnt on staying in a place that you're not welcome?

Go search 'being black in' anywhere, you can find some special snowflake black who thinks they're so great for doing what millions of other people do.

>I look like an arab
Why is that?

SHE'S USING THE FUCKING ROYALTY FREE UKULELE MUSIC

They're getting there

why is it so cold, lads?
it's snowing in my small catalan fishing town
the wind could tear your face off but it's always windy here

Siberian cold front to bring snow this week

cataloniatoday.cat/article/1346661-siberian-cold-front-to-bring-snow-this-week.html

>swissbro gives me catalan article
comfy bro

Cheers!

That's terrible. Why can't white people keep their racism to themselves? Diversity is good until white supremacists spout their hateful garbage.

THIS

based

Because I have a glorious beard and Georgian roots.

>Why are you racist?
>Looks at Detroit
You've never been around niggers.

We really need to get rid of double citizenship fuck me. That makes me so fucking angry. Can't even speak the language but has a Swiss pass. Even fucking Sandniggers who have been here for 1 or 2 years can speak the language. FUCK, we need another purge.

how the fuck was an American nigger able to move to Switzerland?

tl;dr: Uppity sheboon too focused on her own identity moves to a different culture and complains it isn't like Detroit.
Next show: White dude moves to Nigeria and complains about lack of Pottery Barns.

SWEDEN YES!

good to see that even adopted niggers get the hate

Everytime I see a
>how to be black in [European country]
It's always a American expat. Can't you faggots keep them locked in America where they belong?

back to shed muhammad

She was supposedly adopted by "Swiss Parents"...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF SWITZERLAND AND LEAVE GERMANY'S SCARCENING ALLIES ALONE YOU GODDAMN HALF-APE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NIGGERFAGS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTY
GOD FUUUUUCCCKKIINNGGGG DAAAAAAAAAMN

self-hating white swiss people, that adopted her and her two brothers when they were little nigglets.

lol

lol fuck that nigger. muh feelings.

>I moved from America to Switzerland
FUCK

Fuck you, you Niger please left my country.

>Did a lot of research before I moved
Probably looked up the richest countries and just moved there the fucking subhuman

I WILL OFFER MY WHITE SISTER TO A BLACK MAN IN COMPENSATION FOR THIS DISASTER.

Fucking Traitors get the bullet first.

disgusting

Said the non country.
Haha, exactly. Muhammed is such a Christian name,

What ever happened to that movie?

lol guys we are getting blacked.

Ungloubwürdig... abr wahr!

tag des strickes bald

women were a mistake.

Disgusting Frog.

She moved to Switzerland to escape being around niggers. Sad!