Muslim here, ama

Muslim here, ama.

Also if you believe in the taqqiya bullshit don't even bother because if you think everything i tell you is a trick to get you to convert its pointless in answering your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how fat are people in your country?

give me a hot muslimah wife and i'll convert to your shitty religion

Is it true Muhammed performed a miracle and split his ass cheeks in half?

Are Muslim wives slutty in bed with their husbands?

So honest opinion
Do you think the rapefugees are complete scum or do you think it's a good thing that Europe is being filled with muslims (so your religion can spread)?

Do you have Halwa Chebakia in Jordan?

How is life as a Muslim? I imagine there are lots of rules to keep. Is it rewarding and fulfilling?

What religious rules are the hardest to keep/easiest to break?

What's your opinion on Hinduism?

Does this piss you off

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Do you hate jews?

When will you and your dirty people stop invading Europe and when will you and your dirty people commit mass suicide

Also: if you break rules in Islam, how do you repent? Is it like Catholics where you confess to a religious leader? Are you open and honest about it as long as you change your ways? Are you punished?

How do sin, repentance and forgiveness work in Islam?

Why do you hate Jews when you are an offshoot of their religion?

Same thread last year,he ended saying "it as taqqiya all along i got you hahaha"

so yeah.

you can get a hot ones in the lebanon
just make sure she is a virgin

It is rare to see an extremely obese people.
its bad, because they are all thug cowards.
yes halawa
It makes me feel at peace with myself, i am always happy, nothing is easy to break because everything good i do i will be rewarded for and i don't want to break rules, unless i have a proper excuse.
they are almost always peaceful, we have no problems with them as long as they keep to themselves.
no, pigs are creatures created by allah and they serve many purposes, being eaten is not one of them.

Why you are not killing kikes right now?

Or just stay away from them, since you're just a bunch of degenerates.

I dislike jews, i assume a jewish person is not good always, unless he proves otherwise.
You ask allah for forgiveness in private, he is the most merciful, you can almost always repent by saying astagfirullah( i ask allah for forgiveness)

This guy blocks your path and says "whiter than you, muhammad". How do you reply?

That's interesting, I assume that opinion is the same for israelis and orthodox jews.

What would happen to you if you were forcefully baptized by a christian?

>Muslim outside Europe
>Not roach from Turkey
You are based. Respect bro. We hate muslims in Europe. Becouse it is invasion. As far as you live in your country you are fine. I don' have question. Just sending support. Stay safe. And ignore haters here.

>if you believe in the taqqiya bullshit
>opens with kitman to forcibly omit bullshit he can't defend
>what is hiyal

Get fucked.

i will tell him i don't care how white he is
Yeah but we dislike them for a reason, they are traitorous backstabbing thieves, parasites, usurers, they destroyed every civilization they were allowed into, they were kicked from every place they lived in, they never kept a promise and they want goyim to eternally serve them.

Tell me how could anyone like jews and not be total braindead cuck. Christianity could be consider judaism remake too.

what purpose do pigs serve other than being food?

Thanks, we hate foreigners in our lands interfering too, we don't want americans in the middle east, they keep supporting israel.
Not possible, true muslims cant be shaken from their faith.

Understandable, they did prove to be unrealiable people. That's for sure.

Yeah it is. All three of the sand worshippers are. You're just a jew with a different hat.

i don't know, im not an expert on these kind of things but im sure there is many.

all of them except for the bride look like banshees ready to eat you

If pigs aren't meant to be eaten, why are they made of food? Also why they eat anything and replicate like crazy?

>If pigs aren't meant to be eaten why are they made of food ?

what ?

There are animals not meant to be eaten, unless you do like eating all kinds of animals. Couldn't they also serve as food for other predators?

yes but I heard it's an unforgivable sin for a muslim to convert to christianity even by force? Isn't it what your prophet said?

Taqqiya is a shiite thing, Idk why people use it for sunni

By renaming your country from Trans-Jordan to Jordan did you mean to imply that you as a people are not longer Trannies?

Ignore the dumb polack

>its pointless in answering your questions.
You said it. I don't hate you or care about your religion but I do know it's doctrine. I know because I care about my people and it's clear that we are incompatible. Stay in your land and we will stay in ours. Keep hurting our women and indoctrinating our kids and it's war. It's that simple.

yes they are very tasty and nutritious so they are food. Everyone loves polish kiełbasa and it's made of pigs.

Your opinion on Syrian civil war? Who's in wrong there?

Not true, you can lie if its a life or death situation, so if a christian gang kidnaps a muslim and forces him to leave islam, he can do so and not be punished only if his heart is still muslim, and he only did it to save his life, but those who refuse to do so will be rewarded greatly by allah.

How do you feel about the prophet muhammad slipping his rather large schlong up his 9yo wife's date?

if i want to get a muslim cutie wife to fill with my kaffar semen am i expected to convert?

Man. Americans was ruled to middle east by jews and their mossad 9/11 satanic butchery.

They didn't know how it is at the time. They was played like fools. Jewish typical work. Force others to wars for their profit.

I am sorry for that. American boomers support israel. Old fags. But problem is that America is poisoned by jewish hollywood and israel zionist in deep state. They simply send americans to kill you and americans are still stupid enough to go for it. If Israel get shoaed, all of this would end. You are victims of jewish games. I wish we could all team up and kill all jews and destroy israel. Americans are not realy your enemies. They are just good goys, too brainwashed to see truth. But lot of people getting woke about all of this. I promise it will end one day. Don't forget. Jews are demons of this world. Americans and european soldiers are just retard mercenaries, but would not attack you if jews didn't trick them. Good luck bro.

Its a clusterfuck i really don't know, im leaning towards turkey and turkish backed rebels.

hy do you worship a god who demands death if you don't?

Why pardon?

Yeah, what else to expect from s*nni dog. Can't wait when iranians will occupy your shithole.

I am not jew. I am not christian. Based commies basicly baned religions here so we are all atheits now. Would go to jail and uran mines for worshiping 2000 old guy on cross? We don't.

You're on the good track, jordanon, they are doing a fine job.

I bet you support k*rdish commies.

Thank you very much, i appreciate seeing these kind of responses, it tells me there is still hope.
Some trustworthy islamic sources say that aisha was 12, and some even say 16, but lets say she was 9 when they had sexual intercourse, this all happened in the middle of saudia arabia, females matured early, aisha was pubescent either way.

k*rds and t*rks are both cancer and should be genocided

Thats pretty stupid
Im sorry you didn't like my opinion ruskie, you like assad because he sold his country to russia, powerhungry bloodthirsty faggot.

I think the only reason why pigs are haram is because pigs eat literally anything and back in the day when people shitted on the streets in every country instead of just in India, eating a pig that eats shit off the streets is just asking to get sick. Even today you can find videos of pigs in India eating all sorts of disgusting shit, including dead babies.

Properly grown and fed animals are safe to eat though. The religious ban to prevent people from eating pork basically comes from the need to stop stupid people from doing stupid shit like eating disease-ridden beasts.

I think that also.

Whats it like to fuck a 9 year old girl?

is it okay than for a muslim to fuck a girl that is mentally a child only because she already has period?

i was referring to your statement, friend.

crybaby...

Its because there's a lot of diseases in Pork that can kill you if the pork is not cooked properly.

Why do all Muslims fuck goats five times a day?

Those who fuck Goats are to be put to death in Islam.

Well, why should anyone feel threatened to believe one book? We used to be the same but now we are free to believe what we want to believe.

Because they aren't busy shooting each other in schools.

americans are so low, you realize that no one finds you even slightly funny right ? you are only confirming the stereotype that americans are retarded burger eating zombies.

Can i fuck kids if i convert?

Do you see the hypocrisy of wearing a hijab AND makeup? I see muslim women doing this all the time and I just don't understand how they could reconcile it.

You can fuck kids if you don't convert too, but you will be punished either way.

Fake news, Mohammed.
The government was kind enough to send me to many of your shithole countries. You fuck goats. I’ve seen proof.

Ahla w sahla habibi. Tfa9'l.

Lol i'm Polytheist.

its generally a woman issue, that includes muslim and arab women.

Stay put and swallow your painkillers Jason, let the adults talk

I'm an American you cunt. I'm not even Muslim. My Aunt's family is though. Literally it says those who fuck Animals are to be put to death, as will the animal.

Islam is cancer.

why wasn't the prophet punished for fucking kids?

Are you or do you consider yourself an Islamist. Whats the difference in your own brief words/opinion?

Every religion has a restriction on X cultural element also. Food is a constant, as halal, kosher, ramada, lent or not eating meat on fridays like christian does.

The purpose of this is the differentiation of every religion because of this created specific characteristics. Which derive, you guess it, on divide and conquer.

1. What do Jordanians think about Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, Saudis and Egyptians
2. Why did Jordan not turn Palestine into a sovereign nation or at least a well-developed province when you guys had control over it.
3. What are the social issues that Jordanians worry about
4. What's it like being the only stable and functional arab nation in the Middle East, disregarding gulf-arabs.

We will drive you out of europe and then retake the holy land

Its just the same with alcohol. Brewing and distilling is very water inefficient and they dont have a lot of that down there. It also takes away precious farming land from the actual food production and that leads too starving poor people like in Yemen right now where they keep growing kat for the army. Islam in medival europe would've been a big faillure because we need alcohol to purify our water and to keep people from drinking out of river that were highly feces contaminated

>I dislike jews, i assume a jewish person is not good always
/OurMuslim/ ?

I already explained that.
i am a sunni muslim.

Dude, I'm not trying to defend Muslims but plenty of girls were arranged to be married to much older men back then. It was a different time.

Why do you adhere to such a gay and fake religion?

How do you feel when you see white Muslims?

Will you support Erdogan once he proclaims himself the new Sultan?

This is taqiyya

they think Syrians are pussies Israel won't let them and if you actually visited these countries you'd see they aren't far behind America the propaganda machine just wants to dehumanise Arabs by painting them as animals who live in huts.

At 6yo? fuck off Mr Freeman.

Muslims are often based. The one who work to make their country a better place and not flood ours, are allies.

1-Arab brothers
2-Because jordan is controlled by israel
3-Government making literally everything more expensive every year
4-Its good i guess, i am thankful for living in a safe country and i am grateful.

Pol needs to watch this playlist:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

It totally describes pol.

>inb4
No - I'm not muslim, but I listen to them.
Listen to Mufti Menk and Imran Hosein