youtube.com/watch?v=a91ptz1W7gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to believe.

Forensics confirmed it was him

CAN'T

>(((Forensics)))

CORNER

Fireproof wallet = forensics

this doesn't make sense because Dorner's mission wasn't to just escape from the LAPD, it was to seek revenge on the LAPD personnel who he felt had wronged him. It wasn't in the police's best interest to claim he was dead when he wasn't. If he wasn't dead, he wouldn't have vanished, he would have tried to kill those cops he was mad at. And the LAPD would have shot a bunch more old grannies trying to get him

>literally supports left wing cop killer

Drop anti-LAPD redpills or GTFO LARPfag

youtube.com/watch?v=a91ptz1W7gg

THE DORNER

Did those police officers go into some kind of protective hiding? Or are they still working the same jobs?

SA80 MANPADS STILL WAITING

we know its you. stay strong

You have my .45 based man

>Murder your pro-bono lawyer's daughter and son-in-law in retaliation for him failing to win your case
>Shoot a bunch of random beat cops just doing their jobs while you're on the run from the LAPD
>Sup Forums worships the ground you walked on because you sent out some bullshit manifesto about stickin' it to the man
Sup Forums sucks at picking heroes

L.L. Cool J on the loose!

I think Christopher Dorner is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills LAPD and doesnt afraid of anything.

>XD

desu the major part of why people support him is that he's got a great catchphrase

I mean you can't really beat "CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER"

One of my favorite Sup Forums sagas desu senpai. Lot of entertaining happenings but this was a good one.

Yeah, we have high hopes

>tfw Dorner was right before I discovered Sup Forums

I missed out boys

>get continuously bullied on basis of race by superiors in the police force
>file civil complaint procedures which go nowhere
>have police shoot at innocent and unarmed civilians in pursuit of him because "the cars look similar"
>get literally burned to a crisp instead of captured by police as retribution for alleged offenses

Reddit's worse at picking villains. Get the fuck off my board.