This season legitimately killed the franchise

This season legitimately killed the franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/
youtube.com/watch?v=StGUkv-n8mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is unfortunately quite true.

Am I pleb if my favorite SCZ song is the singing parts of Onsoku Over?

Yeah. Too much dudes and boring shit. Sad really, first episode was so good.

It started so well with an awesome bombastic intro where a city is blasted to bits, and the end of the world is nigh.
But then it meandered around in the middle with some boring band drama, had to introduce a shit ton of new characters, play a new song in almost every episode, promote the Sanrio theme park and promote a bunch of new voice actors all while constrained by a mercyless TV release schedule. Also, by making less CG scenes, the 2d animators had to ramp up their work schedule, while they were still working on Bungou Stray Dogs.

It tried to do way too many things at once.

It's a wonder that SB69# only managed to end rather mediocre looking instead of being utter QUALITY garbage.

Oh well, at least Airen's a cute.

Is her manga still going?

The shorts were good. The anime should stick closer to comedy.

Sure.

kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/

The Plasmagica manga is also still going on. No idea about the Tsurezure one. The Criticrista manga ended after two volumes.

I still love SB69, but one has to admit that the producers put way too many demands into the second season.

Less would have been more.

This.
I get that they were going for omnipandering, but to have all effort thrown at the males, and not even the pretty great Shingan Crimzonz, but this whole "STRICTLY FUJO" team, also the family drama with that one guy who had two FAGGY LITTLE BROTHERS instead of sisters was also irritating, and just too much stupid drama.
Of course we got no good interaction of the new cute "villain" girl with anyone, becase why would they give her some screentime?
Fuck SBR, the second season was a well deserved flop.

>introduce amazing bad guys
>they do nothing for 90% of the show
>then they turn nice in one episode and go away

It was so-so.

>The first one Cyan called over the cellphone was Retoree
What does this means?

She's a kyuut sloot, nyaa.

>Re:Creators

Good

I thought the new male unit was shit

BVL were so good that they killed the franchise by making everything else irrelevant

It's unfortunate that it didn't focus on BVL, though.

It's really a pity. The first season catapulted the franchise to star status. The second season brought it down again.

Snuggle tight, Sianu.

I wish my local otaku store had bought some of it.

>Cyan
>Nyan
hey girls, I just noticed that Cyan it's like Nyan but with C instead of a N! On top of that, Cyan is a CAT (female)!

nyani nyani?

S2 was alright but seriously wasted potential, especially compared to S1 and the shorts.

I'm mixed on this.The fun episodes were as great as ever, but on the other hand, BVL ended up being wasted potential and AGAIN to much of the show's runtime is taking up by gay boybands.

>As the newest member of Plasmagica, Cyan joins Chuchu, Retoree and Moa as they face off against other bands striving for fame and fortune. But with competition like the passionate Shingan Crimsonz, the dreamy pop idols of Trichronika, and the sneaky songstresses of Criticrista, will Cyan and her friends be able to see their names up in lights? Or are they doomed be one-hit wonders?
They were doomed.

But I will always remember their meteoric rise through this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=StGUkv-n8mI

It lacked charismatic rivals, a Criticrista focused season would have been better.

What the show lacked was focus.
Tried to please too many sides at once, instead of trying to do one thing very well.

I want her to sit on my face

One thing's for sure. All catgirls ought to have garters. It makes them sekushi.

Silly billy hoglet.