Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Chapter 30 is out, time for cakes and milfs!

Looking for TL-user!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/7si33
ufile.io/4i113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chapter 30 - Obliques

Dark-haired teach seems pretty buff...

Machio is on some nuclear stuff, mackerel

...seems upset.

I need my very own gains hime.

Chapter 30 - END

Who is that blonde semen demon?

With a machojou, you might just become a true man of power, muscle and happiness.

She's Hibiki's homeroom teacher.

Blonde is absolutels best.

She's really sweating up a storm, compared to cosplay cake. Not used to the exercise.

Machio is BLASTING on his stuff, geez laweez he's huge

>took 4 scoops
>don't know where I am

>they show her eyes
YES

wew

Is she from the Kure clan?

Jesus, this reached 30 chapters? I stopped reading when that russian girl got tamed at the gym tournament (not because I was not interested, though).
Guess it's time to catch up. It's a decent manga.

Is this even still being scanlated?
The last chapter I remember seeing done was the one wear they were all dress in Christmas-y outfits.

>we haven't got scanlations post chapter 25
welp time to search the archive and read the translations. thanks a lot for sharing with us raw provider-san and TL-san.

Yup.

Raws are up to 30. Rakuen is the only group producing the ENG (and it's a spanish group, mostly), and they've released up to 25. I'm talking with the typesetter and he's already finished ch 26, 27 & 28, he just hasn't posted 'em yet. This series is literally being translated by an user on Sup Forums if he swings by the thread, it's not really official.

I'll post ch 29 raws if TL needs that, too.

Yes.
Chapter 26 & 27 is done, it just hasn't been posted. Chapter 28 is probably done, too. Chapter 29 still needs to be translated and this chapter (30) was released today. It's a manga that comes out every 2 weeks and it's literally one Sup Forums thread a week in the hopes our translator notices.

So, it's just really inconsistent for now, but there's at least 3 more ready-to-go.

I technically have them since I'm also the editor, but they have an error or two and I somehow feel it's not right for me to post 'em. Maybe for this thread, though...

ah it's okay then I'll probably wait until they are online. I have already waited a long time already, a week more isn't much.

Oh I know about how it's a bi-monthy, I've been here since it's started, I've just missed a couple of threads.
They seem to die quicker than they used to.

I'm glad to hear it hasn't been dropped though.

>34, married
>30, single
>29, single

Oh, man. This is gonna be a good one.

Also, Chapter 29 for TL. Gotta keep the thread alive for him!

Chapter 29 - Idol Audition Part 3 (Bridges)

oh dear

Chapter 29 - END

And, as reassurance, the others are "done" they just haven't been released yet.

>when the 20g of creatine activate

At last Japan has seen the light.

He's cycling pretty hard. He must've been off-cycle when the manga started.

Is this like the only fan art this series has gotten?

Is he going to fuck them all

There's literally only 3 other images I've found, yeah.

I saw a girl my age on Tinder who was ripped as fuark and had serious muscles and gains and all of her profile photos were of her flexing and doing deadlifts

I instantly thought of you guys

Meet her and let her train you. Then surpass her in probably 3 months of training and dominate her romantically

My goals are primarily endurance also I'm terrified of any intimate contact with women and if I did connect with her she would absolutely have to be the dominant one in the relationship

She might want to coach you and increase all your endurance levels

Having been impressed by Kure-sensei's excellent performance, Cake-sensei specifically asks her what sports is she into. She seems quite bothered by the question, and unwilling to answer. Would you admit that your entire family line are professional assassins?

Yes, she's from THAT Kure family, the eyes confirm.

I wonder if she'd find Machio's seed acceptable..?

Kure clan genes all the way.

Nope.
Kure want skill and martial arts.

How fast do you usually melt when you're off-cycle?

*True bodybuilding don't really "melt" away their size when they're off-cycle. They mostly just gain weight.

Too many people (I don't mean you) don't understand just what "DRUGS" are doing when you cycle them to blast and cruise. Most people think bodybuilders get huge because they take steroid injections and pills which forces them to just pack on huge amounts of muscle. That's not how it works; muscles grow after being stressed and torn. "roids" are about giving your body both the ability to repair itself quickly and others give you an extra amount of energy. Someone without any enhancements can exercise maybe 3 hours a day before they need to rest and call it quits until tomorrow. They should also take weekends off. So, let's say 15 hours a week. But someone blasting and work out much harder for much longer and they don't need to take weekends off. Suddenly, they're doing 60 hours of exercise a week. What should be dangerously bad for your health is now possible and you start making sicc gainz.

So why make a long post about this?
People think it's as easy. Taking a shot and then going to the gym a couple times a week to do 3 sets at the bench and then go home.
It's not. It's hard. You gotta work out constantly, and you have to work out hard. you have to eat monstrous amounts of food to give yourself the energy to grow, and your stomach is only so big and high calorie foods + high nutrient foods is not candy, and it's not like you aren't restricting fat content in the diet as well.

*So how fast do you melt? Well, depends on how much you were blasting off with and how much use you gave yourself. You revert to a state where you simply can't maintain that mass and drop in size a bit. Your muscle mass decreases a bit over a few weeks, but not by much and not too quickly. But it's not like that's the issue, since off-cycle usually means you're no longer 2% bodyfat and start looking obese. This is especially true nowadays as they're mass monsters.

Whatever happened to TSing?

Yeah, it's pretty demanding, to the point where some bodybuilders start using amphetamines to keep themselves going, it's that stressful. I don't even wanna think all the things that the late Rich Piana did to himself to get where he was. It becomes a question of "is it really worth it" in the end.

I want to be amazon pressed by a horny muscular russian teenager!

Lucky for you, she is both proud of her heritage and extremely interested in foreign cultures.

Nice.

Oh?

Well, I just thought that it would be kinda cute to see a repeat of/homage to the Ohma/Carla-situation, where Kure-sensei desperately wants to ride Machio's dick to produce the highest quality babies for the clan.

Is she nopan in that costume? Or is her thong flesh-coloured

You tell me~

She's already married and has a baby at home, though. She's happy with the seed she's getting.

Who are all the geometric reaction girls? I see Akemi, Hibiki and Ayaka in there, but there's two others?

Like that has ever stopped girls from getting a little bit of extra dick on the side...

Zina's expression certainly isn't that of a young woman afraid of strangers seeing her privates during practice!

Kure girls may be murderous, but they seem pretty confident in their choices for love. It's likely they remain loyal and wouldn't sleep with a dude before marriage and has no motivation to sleep with any other man after marriage. Besides, there's, like, hundreds of them; she'd just try to get a niece or sister or something in the same clan to match up with machio.

Actually, Kure-Sensei trying to get another kure teen to snatch Machio during this manga is something I'd welcome in this.

From right to left:
Akemi, Hibiki, Zina, Ayaka, Satomi-sensei and finally her colleaque, Aina Rumika.

Modesty is a thing~

Those are some sexy eyes. Wonder how many years of training I would need to put in to get a Kure girl of my very own.

Okay I need to stop, I've already jacked off to all these china dresses and I have work in the morning.

>ywn marry a Kure woman

Why even live

Lack of typesetting is kinda demotivating, but anyways.

Muji TV

[Poster] New Year Amateurs!!! Hidden Talent competition!!!
A live broadcast of the New Spring Hidden Amateur talent competition

"...this is bad..."

They were prepared...

They're just more plain that I could've ever imagines...
Director: Deire Kutarou
A hidden amateur talent competition on the New Years program is just too petty.

Nihon TV got a bunch of popular gravure idols and are holding a swimsuit competition. MHK is having a New Year periodic drama with famous actors.
[Bubble] Nihon TV, MHK
At this rate, we're gonna be the only losers...!

Sht! Do we have something!? To turn the tide around!!!

"Thank you very much!"

"So now, we move on to entry number 69!"

"The local idols from Kubikukuri city (self proclaimed)"
"The girls from Kouyou girl's Academy!"

Oh, th-thooose guys!!!! From the idol audition!!!!

"What made you guys apply to this program?"
"Yeah, I've never been in a hidden talent competition before..."
"Why're you in uniform, sensei?"
"It's camouflage to make people think I'm a student"

"Frankly, we just want the money"
Winner's check
Paid to the winner
Heisei XX/XX/XX
[Black part] Winner's Earnings
"Come on, please make some effort to be discreet!!!!"

i-is that a delinquent sensei?

Yay translator!

Well, this isn't the final version as they have errors in them as a first draft, but if it helps you feel like you're appreciated then I can get these to you at least.
Chapter 26
ufile.io/7si33
Chapter 27
ufile.io/4i113
And thank you for the tls!! Love you! BRO! I love you, bro, like a bro, bro.

Is Sensei's name different from the last competition? It looks different from last time.

...no wait!
This might be my chance!

Those 5 have an astounding impact.
Yeah! This is my chance for a big turnaround!

If they get flashy like they did during the last audition, I can beat my competitors!
[Arrow] Ratings
Yeeah! Now go at it with all your might!!!

"Okay, so what hidden talent will you be showing to us today?"
"Yeah, we'll all be attempting to break the invisible chair record!!"
"How plaaaiin!!!!"

More flashy!

"Oh, sure..."

"Uhhh... we'd like to ask for another talent, if you have another one..."
"So the chair's a no?"
"We wanted to beat the Guinness record of 11 hours 5 minutes"
"How long were you planning on doing that!!!"
"That would've been a broadcasting disaster!!!!"

"They can't just ask us for other talents..."
"It's hard to pick one right away"

"...okay! I didn't get any practice down, but I'll give it a shot"
"Sensei, you and I are going first"

"We're gonna do the 'Wrestler bridge' first!"

"Hey! I can't do anything special, okay"
"Just do it like we usually do"

"Ohh man, I barely escaped a broadcasting disaster..."

"...hm? Hang on"
"What's a wrestler bridge?" [Emphasize 'wrestler bridge']

"Allow me to answer your question..."
"Huh? Y-you're...?"

"The most frightening aspect of wrestling is injuring your neck"

"And because of that, wrestlers often need to train their necks"
"T-teain?"

"Yes. The wrestler bridge"
"Is an exercise to train your neck!!"

Yeah, in , the name on her side of the into says Hirata-san (alias). I didn't notice.

>Hirata-san (alias)
I'll have to admit, I don't get the reference. Last time, her alias "Fuck the Budo" was a reference joke which I've already forgotten where from, anyone remember/know so I guess this name as a joke about it, too. Anyone?

Her old name was a reference to Kinnikuman, "Big the Budo." I dunno what the new alias name is a joke on.

"Hm? What the? Why's she just lying down on the floor?"

"W-wow!!! She's bridging without using her hands!!!!"

"That's the wrestler bridge"
"She has model form over there"

Wrestler bridge
[Going counter clockwise from top]
Nice arch -->
Awareness of the neck and trapezius
Not bending her neck too far -->

Once you get used to it, turn your neck left to right.

It's also effective to move your body up and down to put weight on it.
Repeatedly bring the bridge up and down.

"You'e moving your neck and trapezius, so it also eases neck and shoulder cramps"
"When you do the wrestler bridge, make sure you're safe, and try not to push yourself."
"He explained it perfectly, even adding a good warning...!"
"In any case, this guy... have I met him before...?"

"Hm?"
"What's up?"

"What're they gonna do now?"

"Eep!? She's not falling despite someone being on her belly!!?"
"That's some good sense of balance!!!!"

"Nice bridge there, Tachibana-sensei"

You showed me some excellent training early in the year.
"Huh? Where did he go?"
Sorry for being sudden, but we should really give you a careful warning about neck training.
Don't ever push yourself!

...amazing...
Yeah, I get it... I get that this wrestling bridge is amazing.
...but,

This looks really plain...
This can't get any numbers*...
*TV ratings

Then later...

>"Nice bridge there, Tachibana-sensei"
>You showed me some excellent training early in the year.
Just what kind of exercise involving neck muscles with cosplay sensei is Machio reminiscing about there??