There are people who willingly become soyboys

>There are people who willingly become soyboys

lol soyim

>Cocao
Can't they just call it chocolate?

I'm a bodybuilder that only consumes soy.

Soyboy is meme

Shut up vegangains you nigger canadian.

You are just crystalized soy.

Is soylent a new shill campaign on social media? i've seen that bran more in the last week than ever before. Seems like marketers are pushing it big time.

there is nothing wrong with showing your feminine side...

you are just a bunch of insecure weaboos

>can opener to open bottles
lol, peak soy. How can you be so weak you can't untwist a cap?

Building massive unhealthy fat lumps and tumors is technically body building, but its not bodybuilding you manlet soyboy cuck

But then they wouldn't be able to sell it for 3 times the price to pompous hipster soy drinking faggots

This shit will rot you

Because it's cacao you fucking mutt, not chocolate. Start reading more and I don't mean the Kit Kat cake's etiquette you buy in Wall-Shart

>being so weak you can't open up a plastic bottle
either he's a fucking 70 year old or anemic
>he doesn't know about food labeling and its relation to pricing
lol
call something artisanal or use wording that makes it look as such and people will play double or more for your product

The memes write themselves these days. What a time to be alive.

it's not the soy itself, it's the soy lifestyle that kills you, starting with your soul

this open mouth bullshit is really not a meme gas the jews and soilents

6'7" valedictorian soylord here.

I will allow ONE carnieretard sissyboi to suck my bvc on the condition they suck my feet and rim me first

>I'm a bodybuilder

>cacao
>beanlike seeds from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are made.

It literally means the same thing, unless they are literally leaving in the seeds

Cacao just sounds like pretentious soyim garbage, same with shit along the lines of artisanal, natural, any coffee and tea related terms (latte, boba, chai, frapuccino), ecological, etc.
You could say "this nutrient paste for cattle is chocolate flavored", but no, consoymers have to say "this soyness tastes like cacao".

>consoymers
kek

i like chai tea

Im too scared to click this what is it lads?

>tfw my fat-fuck friend moved away and is dating an anorexic (((transwoman))) now
that pic hits too close to home

Forgot to mention you must be in Cali near UC Berkeley.

Hilldawgs need not apply. We all know only drumpfkin retards would be interested anyway.

>fucking mutt
Still whiter than you, Achmed.

It's an asian woman, not a tranny.

t. 135lb bench

Why did he feel the need to share this on social media?

Autism-image maker here, I made this a few weeks ago

Hope you like it

Remember that soy is stuffed into almost all supermarket food, so the menace of soy is not limited to people who deliberately seek it out. Only by vilifying it like Trans Fats were will help put pressure on ((food corporations)) to remove it