He's right, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2r2SDlzeAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying political dynasties are a new thing
Oh, I get it, it's suddenly bad because Trump is doing it.

I agree. Get IVanka and Kushner out

Yeah, I agree with Axl on this one.

it would be inappropriate if she was in an actual job with actual responsibility

>jews are nepotists
>however its okay when Drumpf does it
just give up on this board.

I agree, get that kike thot away from the whitehouse

Agreed.

He actually is right, you know

that's called monarchy and it worked a thousand years.

He's actually right you know

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARASITE CITY
IT IS FULL OF JEWS AND FULL OF NIGGERS

I WANT IVANKA OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

*heavy guitar riff*

I miss when he was singing about immigrants and faggots.

Exactly, get her and her hook nosed husband the fuck outta there

>implying blumpf will actually do anything about immigrants and faggots

wtf i love this colossal faggot now

I can actually agree with the left on this.

Ivanka and Jared have no place in the White House outside of being members of Trump's family.

They shouldn't be serving in government positions in any capacity.
Nobody voted for them.

What's inappropriate constantly ripping off your fans and starting riots you hasbeen fat fuck.

But I agree

by that logic, why do we even have a first lady in the first place? Do you bring your wife to work? Ban the FLOTUS

Says the white guy who sang a song about faggots and niggers. "One in a million".

don't know how uber alles land works, but nepotism is ingrained into the" egalitarian" US society- in politics, business ,media, Hollywood, etc..
>burgers only pretend they don't want or have an implicit aristocracy

is 1st hooker filling the usual role of the president's wife?

You think Ivanka’d bad? If Hillary were elected her right hand man would have been Sidney Blumenthal. A real piece of shit who’s been shucking and jiving since Bill Clinton’s days

Pretty much no one here is okay with (((Ivanka and Kushner))) being in the admin. If it bothers you that much that a few T_D guys are on the board defending Trump on this then you're free to leave.

Hey kids, every first lady in the past 50 years has been part of her husband’s administration. You all know this right? I mean, you’re not fucking stupid are you? Come on kids.

Hillary Clinton practically ran thr white house in the 90s. She even tried to create her own Obama care system.

You kids know all of this right? Because clearly you’re not laughably stupid aholes.

> JFK makes his brother Attorney General
But-but

Michelle Obama for president!

THey didnt complain about hillary but nowwww oh nooo

Isn’t Ivanka filling in the role of fist lady?

>he thinks anybody in trump's cabinet was voted for

Which actually set the stage for us looking into nepotism in american governance you derp

Didn't this guy once have a contest with his guitarist to quit showering and see how long groupies would still want to suck their cocks?

I'm not taking his advice on politics.

I unironically agree. Feels weird

>"Back when Guns N' Roses - well, Axl and co. - were recording Chinese Democracy, Axl got Buckethead in to do some guitar parts.
>However, he told Axl that to record his parts properly, he needed to have a chicken coop built in the studio for him, as that's where he felt most comfortable. Axl was desperate for the guitar parts to be put down, so complied and had the coop built.
>Some days later, Axl came in to oversee the recording, only to find a couple of engineers with concerned looks on their faces. Axl asked what was wrong, and they just pointed towards the studio, so off he frowned to find out what was wrong.
>Upon arriving at the coop, he discovered Buckethead was sitting inside it, howling like a wolf, and smearing his own shit on the coop's walls.
>Suffice to say, Buckethead didn't stay long.
>A few months later, sans Buckethead, Axl eventually managed to tour the album, but found it impossible to go onstage at the time he was supposed to. Every minute he ran over curfew, the venue fined the band.
>Axl's tour manager was tearing his hair out about how much money they were losing, so the promoter came up with a plan...
>He walked into Axl's dressing room one evening with some sheets of A4 paper, on which were printed pictures of a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and a Porsche. Each page was then placed on the table in front of Axl. He was told that every night he wasn't fined, he'd find one of these supercars on his driveway at home. It did the trick."

Here’s a ton of inappropriate things. Pick your battle.

> After we let our guy do it we took the issue very seriously

And then Bill hired his dumb wife to head his health care task force

Some fat washed-up cokehead is telling us what is and is not appropriate.

Ivanka is a kike coalburner

A goldburner?

exactly, why are wives ok but not sons and daughters?

and RFK solved the cuban missile crisis. Trump's entire family couldn't solve a kid's menu maze.

That was Motley Crüe.

Doesn't he have some opiates to mainline?

Well what can i say? He's absolutely right.
Ivanka not only is Jewish, has a jewish husband and children, in-laws and friends.
Aside from that she has openly expressed progressivist views and has influenced many of her father's decisions.

youtu.be/n2r2SDlzeAA

From police and niggers and mini Iran to whiny faggot

Oh shit, I thought Slash was involved in that story somehow.

Except for when Kushner spent a weekend in Saudi Arabia. And all the hardline islamists and anti American elements within the royal family ended up under arrest or dead shortly thereafter. Let me guess: it doesn't count cause blumpf

he has corn rows, his opinion and registration with the whites has been revoked for some time now. fuck off bong, your defense of your rights was also inappropriate.

I give more credit to the Saudis, the heir is pretty smart. Kushner is smart just his enemies have too much shit on him which makes him a liability.

After all the heroin and VD he had in the 80s, I'm sure his brain is Swiss cheese now.

I don't really disagree with this despite hating Axl Rose, but if we're calling out (((nepotism))) then let's go fucking deep with it.

I will give credit to the Saudi king sure. For all that and finally letting women drive etc. But they could have done it for Obama and didn't

So I guess axl isn't a liberal/leftist then? Because liberals and leftists should love Ivanka. She's been doing everything in her power to pull the President away from the far-right. All of his most liberal positions are issues she's been pushing on him.

But I agree that kushner should exit on that high note. Like you said, I don't see a follow performance in his future

>784 likes and a dog as profile picture

I'm assuming that it's not THE Axl Rose?

I wonder if he was always a leftist, or if this is just some new thing for the Trump White House? His "immigrants and faggots" lyrics always seemed kind of forced to me, so maybe he's always been like this.

Not really. You can thank Hillary Clinton for paving the way for her to have a position in the White House. She actually had to the the DC district court to rule that she could do exactly that so she could promote her healthcare bullshit. Every single first lady before her stuck with social projects like promoting charity donations or helping promote their husband's policies. Not until Hillary Clinton did a first lady decide she needed to promote her own policy that was not part of her husband's policy proposals. She literally had to get it ruled by the court to allow her to do so.

He is right. (((Yael Kushner))) should be in Israel with her coin clipping chicken swinging husband (((Jared Kushner))) along with their little demon children.

>sings about beating up nigs and jews and fags
>crazy as all hell
>Democrat

Ding. He can have anyone he wants as an advisor.

Yes he is, only nu-Sup Forums would cuck out for a kike woman.

Yeah women should not be near the WH...

Axl is a huge conservative believe it or not. He's one of us ;)

Literally the entire cabinet is just people talling the President how to do his job. Every single Secretary of X in the United States is literally a secretary, they have no inherent powers of their position and their only worth is whatever the President allows them to do.

If he is, he should make a new record and put a frog somewhere in the album CD case artwork

I think making a recording of you fucking your borderline retarded drummers girlfriend to make 5 second soundbyte as the excuse to do it is a bit worse.

Also ruining one of the last great rock bands because you have inflated hubris and deep seeded insecurities because you were molested as a child is also quite a bit worse.

>Heh, probably some grandma posted this. Put her little doggy there in her avatar, her little lap dog. Well Mrs. ahh, what's her name here, "Axl Rose" ...

>but bill clinton's wife would be a great choice for prez

No shit, she's basically a democrat and gets her father to do shit by crying.

Ivanka is Trump's confidant - his protege. She's the one who has been closest to Trump all these years under his tutelage. Ivanka has all of his wisdom, intuition, business acumen, ferocity and persistence. And she has the elegance and beauty of a royal princess.

She is being groomed for command, something she has been training for her entire life as an heiress to a billion dollar American corporation. We will need someone like Trump to lead us out of the dark abyss that we teeter on. The sooner she prepares for a run for higher office the better.

That's why she needs to be inside the White House, learning as much as she can as quickly as possible. She's already in the same class as female European prime ministers and and business leaders. Imagine how far she will rise.

savage

She's a Democrat tho

wasnt reagans wifes psychic calling the shots after his dementia escalated?
theres been worse

but he's not doing a good job so maybe he needs a better cabinet????

Stop with this stupid trolling here, anyone on Sup Forums who's not a T_D shill wants Jewvanka and Jewred tossed out of the fucking white house.