PETERSON ALABI AND STATEMENT

hooktube.com/watch?v=5Gf7ZSlXuV8

tl;dr version? is he claiming he chickened out? is he claiming he was ordered not to go in? what's the deal?

scott peterson > scot peterson

The dude who drowned his wife and then dyed his hair blonde?
I mean I get that he needs to earn a living and everything, but why would they trust him to secure a school?

>claiming he heard the shots were coming from outside
>said he heard reports of victims on football field
>gave keys to coral springs swat who went to security camera room to find shooters via cameras

Support RSBN Guys! CNN and MSNBC aren't even convering this breaking news.

Ooh, going after the sheriff himself? This could be good. Hopefully this coward deputy partially redeems himself by blowing the whistle on the department's corruption.

okay so his alibi is - "h-hey g-guys I th-think I heard some shooting out th-this way! you guys handle this one, I b-b-better go secure the p-p-perimiter!"

serious. I took pics of the whole statement but I'm trying to find a goddamn pdf

Take 2 minutes to read the statement. He's claiming that he thought the shots were coming from outside and he told a Coral Springs Officer that he thought the shots were coming from outside.

Good.

Maybe some infighting will allow a little bit more of the truth about the events of that day to leak out.

>CNN says all shots comes from inside
>Scot says he heard shots outside
>TOLD responding officers that shots came from outside so they took up position outside too

well despite the fact that the man is supposed to be trained etc
its still got to be pretty confusing when a shoot out occurs, and moreover lets not forget, the whole incident took just under six minutes

thats not long, to make a decision, it may seem like an eternity to you, he should have responded i totally agree, three other deputies also arrived during the shooting, and also failed to enter school and confront shooter, why are their names not being pushed around

this guy is not a soldier in an active combat unit, hes a cop, a fucking school cop, i can almost understand why he failed, an elderly deputy, assigned to a school (basically a desk job), who wound up in a shoot out and didnt know what to do ... not entirely suprising

Get the redpill

then theres this
to add to my arguement

this deputy would never have been in aposition where he was trying to figure out where the shots were coming from if administration of broward county hadnt already failed on so many levels over the duration of years!

tldr: imo its not the deputies that are to blame but broward county administration, the sheriffs department (Israel) and the school board

I'll say this much, knowing what I know about Florida schools and their fucked up layouts (because of good weather there are outside facing classrooms) and the design of the school is all whack. Sound bounces like a mother fucker. I'm sympathetic to anyone who couldn't pinpoint sound with those big brick walls playing havoc. However, the size of the school and the "lone" gun man's position should be pretty obvious if the shooter was inside

the whole "the deputy that failed to respond" arguement is a cover up for broward county administrations TOTAL FAILURE to police schools proactively for past several years

thats true, but fuck man, if the sheriffs department, board of education or FBI had been paying any attention over past several years this shooting never would have happened to begin with,
the deputy ws an old man playing out his last years before retirement, not a marine deployed to afghanistan! he was a fucking mall cop, and they left him to deal with gangbangin niggers selling crack that ought to be in prison not high school
some physco jew who threatened on numerous occassions to shoot the place up, was contacted 30+ times by law enforcement, and yet now all of a sudden its the old guy deputy assigned to school whos fault it is

i say bullshit, fault lies with administration, they had dozens of chances to deal with this sick fuck jew, but refused because its a jew county and we cant upset schlomo, even if it means our children die, cant fucking put tyrone the crack dealing 16 year old in prison where he belongs, no its some old deputy a year away from retiring with a fucking hearing aid and a cane whos to blame
bullshit man, fucken politics dude, fucken politics

bear this in mind....I've known a few school resource officers. Ask them how much time they spend OUTSIDE the school. He should have been in the halls directing students out for the "2nd" fire drill

No more passing the blame.

This.

There was no excuse for this guy to be outside.