Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Boku no Hero Academia Thread

>Sup Forums was right and mirio lost his powers
Idks how to feel about this, why did hori pull this shit instead of killing him off its just sad to see him lose his life goal instead

>Thread
>Sup Forums was right
>Idks
Only a redditor would post like that

I thought Eri was going to get overhauled and explode everywhere and get all over Mirio but I guess the end result is the same

My only gripe is that I am now filled with a void of "what if"

I honestly was hoping that Mirio was a completely shitty person unfitting of OFA making All Might's decision the correct one ultimately. It turns out this isn't the case. He absolutely failed in not giving his quirk to Mirio. It will take Deku years to reach what mirio accomplished without OFA. If he did have OFA he would probably eliminate crime in the entire world. Another thing Toshinori didn't seem to think about is how vulnerable deku is. If overhaul splats him right now OFA is gone forever. This is one of the few powers that seems to be able to match up to the multitude of broken villain powers out there .

How fucking fast are you reading? There were never any stakes here.

Only a redditor cares about website superiority and le reddit meme

That show is fucking shit, is the manga any better? I like the girls.

>no u
You're pathetic.

>reading mha in 2017
fuck that shitty manga and fuck Hori. Only virgin faggots read mha

>Deku arrives
>manga becomes hype again

Can you feel it bros?

>it was build up the quirk erasing bullet
>Mirio was raising death flags left and right
>it was explained how Mirio has mastered his quirk
>we know Mirio was in the running for One for All
>now Deku can be conflicted about still giving it to him
>the only way to actually hit him with a bullet is if he takes one
>he was screaming about how he was going to protect Eri

Buddy EVERYTHING pointed towards it.

Barely even acknowledging how gay you are for actually caring about site superiority like a redditor would

I do like Mirio as a character, but it for the best that they removed Phasing from the story. The only downside to it is that it is hard control, if the character has already mastered it there is nowhere the story can go.

Better start acknowledging your op post being low quality and against the rules beforehand then, nigga.

>If overhaul splats him right now OFA is gone forever
After how Deku broke free of Shinso's mind control, I'm convinced OfA has plot immunity

That's not the only downside. His phasing had a shit load of downsides. From losing his sight to not being able to breathe to losing his clothes to falling into the earth.

The biggest downside the absolute control it would require. Mirio is probably the only person autistic enough to master that more. Someone like Kirishima would have given up 2 days in.

Getting this upset after being called out for writing like you're from anywhere but here is kinda weird

Its kinda ridiculous how he could still fight 2 on 1 against one of the most OP quirks though.

>Actually trying to make quality post on Sup Forums

>I was only pretending
Okk

while I do think OFA might be immune to all mind control and other magical quirks deku is still pretty vulnerable. Toshinori entrusted the fate of the world to someone who couldn't do shit without the quirk just because he got emotional. Deku seems like he is about to blow himself up at any given moment ready to lose a bunch of limbs without thought. That's all fine and dandy except the power he holds isn't his alone. If he dies that power is gone. There will be no one way for anyone else to inherit it. AFO isn't even dead and there is no one left to stop him if he escapes outside of Deku. He should be far more careful with his life until he masters it.

Fuck, Deku was All Might's worst life decision.

This is the story of how Mirio became the greatest hero

There's a serum/antidote to it.

Tsuyu

I made the last few BNHA threads no one complained then phamaroo so I don't see whats wrong

You're right. He should have given it to Mirio, that way he can jump in front of a bullet and lose the most sought after quirk by being a boy scout retard.

>Idks
Fuck off.

Then you seem to be pretty new around here all in all. Go back there.

Can it also cure the pussycat that got AfO'd?

OP is always a faggot, faggot

>ywn wall slam Tsuyu so hard she sticks to it

no

How can it cure something isn't there anymore? I swear people don't read the stories. AFO takes the quirk. The quirk drug shuts it down. This antidote just reactivates it. AFO can take quirks and redistribute them.

>I made the last few BNHA threads no one complained
>so I don't see whats wrong
Did you find Sup Forums this week?

I'm calling it
Mirio will get Overhauled back to having a quirk because Chisaki is amazed by him and refuses to give up on his Yakuza honor
Screenshot this

no way. Overhaul does things pragmatically. Hence the reason he uses guns and was planning on shooting the loli. He has no use for someone as broken as mirio on his ass.

Froppy is for smile protecting, not lewd

I usually stick to /fit/, Sup Forums, /fa/, and Sup Forums so im practically new to posting on Sup Forums

Upvoted

Deku is the madman who tried to fight sludgeman with a backpack. If Deku was in the same position he would have taken the bullet too, or he would have been intelligent and blocked the bullet with a loosened slab of cement

Please don't post fake heroes. Thank you

I think Mirio is the one character that I will continue reading this series for. You all know there's that one character in some manga that you just want more of. I think Mirio is that guy for me now. Not that I dislike BnHA or anything.

I really doubt Chisaki will do anything remotely close to that.

>mirio obsessed tripfag wont stop spamming delusions
pls stop already

I posted Froppy though

>>ywn wall slam Tsuyu so hard her everything prolapses

I am so sorry.

Despicable

>Chisaki
>honor

Hasn't he already failed at that according to old jiisan boss?

They wouldn't have gone out of their way to emphasize his mercy and understanding of his bros if this wasn't going to happen

>wants to be a hero
>is bad at using his quirk
>trains under a professional
>is strong now
>is a hero now
why should I care about this cardboard """character"""

Except Mirio would have his natural power/speed plus OfA. He'd be able to save loli and not take the bullet.

Froppy only sometimes does things wrong user, other than that she's perfect

Oof that's some strong bait

Why didn't Mirio just push Eri away and use his quirk then so that the bullet goes through him? A little push to the side, that's all. No wonder he couldn't control his quirk in over 10 years. He is the Kaminari of the 3rd years.

>b-bait!!!
okay faggot

>Deku broke free of Shinso's mind control
Ugh, this is still the only time I blame Hori for BS. Idk which is more stupid, the way he broke free or the fact that he talked to him.

Oof triggered the baiting homo who wanted free (you)s

The only reason this story exists is because All Might made that choice. The story of Mirio with OFA would be boring as fuck. Also, pussy ass Mirio cucked out against Chisaki when Deku would have made the right choice but he trusted Mirio like an idiot.

pushes aren't as fast as bullets. you guys seem to grossly underestimate the speed.

That's not what you think it is retard

Please only gently love the Frog

He touched Eri even before the bullet was fired. He had enough time.

Why are Tsuyu and Mina in so many weird Doujins?

>can't actually defend his favorite character
>b-bait!!!!
okay faggot

This. Deku would of done the same with a shitty quirk. But he didn't even have one. Mirio got a high skill cap quirk and probably the best teacher possible. Anyone with a strong desire to be a hero (ie Deku) would've turned out the same or better. Mirio's cool, but I don't get why so many people find him super interesting beyond his face.

The world may never know

He didn't stop because he was scared. He stopped because he was listening to Nighteye. Sometimes you need to value the authority of your superiors. Had they saved Eri at that moment they would have prevented all of this but they had no knowledge of the situation. Let's say Eri was actually a shapeshifter, or a clone, or some immortal oba-san all of which were truly a villain. She could have killed deku with ease just because he jumped headfirst into the situation without thinking. You are looking at it from the perspective of the omniscient reader.

He was channelling his inner Pirate hero

>Serum means antidote
The Yakuza have been shown to have 2 drugs:
•Deleting Quirks
•Boosting Quirks
Unless they also have AFO's blood or some shit, I don't think they can restore quirks.

There is no way deku does the same with the quirk. Just compare both of them without their quirks.

Hell look at deku back before he could full cowl and thought the quirk was activation based. Mirio mastered his quirk and his body all on his own.

>Sometimes you need to value the authority of your superiors.
Ok, Tsuyu. So you're saying Mirio and Nighteye are shit heroes too?

Deku has the best quirk and still isn't even close.

I'm serious here a big chunk of the doujins with them in feature some combination of prolapse, acidic cum and frogspawn

>has his quirk for 10 years
>can't master shit until Nighteye appears
Just neck yourself.

How about the retards who continue to complain about it 3 years down the line?

>Sometimes you need to value the authority of your superiors.
Spoken like a true cuck. Also Mirio ONE HUNDRED PERCENT stopped because he was afraid. Don't try to rewrite the manga. Hori's done a good job already.

>Just compare both of them without their quirks.
Autism. He's had several years worth of physical and combat training over Deku under Nighteye.
>Hell look at deku back before he could full cowl and thought the quirk was activation based. Mirio mastered his quirk and his body all on his own.
Until he learned otherwise. Just like Mirio sucked with his quirk at first too. What's your point?

Well those are directly related to their quirks so it makes sense. People imagine what it'd be like to actually have sex with them and of course their imaginations wander there.

>the passing of time invalidates bad writing
xd

Had the quirk for like a year. And it has the potential to explode his body with a slip up. If he was born and raised with one, with his analytical abilities, he'd do pretty well.

>all these anons getting triggered by the miriofag
just ignore the bait and move along

>Mirio ONE HUNDRED PERCENT stopped because he was afraid
which is kind of stupid since he can handle Chisaki one on one being fucking quirkless.

>this shot
Fucking ow. What a god damn trooper.

>the passing of time invalidates bad writing
Yes? Its not even bad writing

Fuck of shitface, you are ugly

kill yourself moron.

Since this is the future, do you think Froppy's dad makes Pepe memes? You know, as some old dad humor that Froppy gets super-embarassed about, especially when he does it front of her classmates?

Rude

so is he kill?

Am I stupid for only wanting to read the manga physically?

Maneuvering is different from just touch her with the tip of a finger

all of the memes were lost in the great quirk war. Tsuyu is the rarest of pepes

No, the next page shows he's still alive. He's just probably in an immense amount of pain.

Damn that's really stupid

>Get there in time to tank bullet
>But not in time to catch Eri and just phase
What a fucking hack

Quirkless Mirio is still stronk and fast af

>stabbed in the guts
>stabbed in the leg
He really managed well those 5 minutes, i guess quirkless Mirio is at Knucleduster's level

Should I just read it online but still buy the physical volumes when they come out?

>grab eli
>phase
>bullet goes through you and hits eli
Hm user hm

probably faster but doesn't punch as hard