European Crime Statistics By race

Trying to find crime statistics by race for nations in Europe like Sweden, anyone got any.

google.ie/amp/s/muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/152441/265_Lehti_ym_2014.pdf
prisonstudies.org/country/sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/all-reported-rapes-in-oslo-by-foreigners-police/news-story/15145ecd2d4b6183342dc90032ccebf6
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html;jsessionid=2A52A3FA8F6EB4EBCEFFCF822216EBC4.live2292
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#cite_note-maahanmuuttajat-21
bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/innere-sicherheit/76639/auslaenderkriminalitaet?p=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Agadir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't exist because across all of europe 95% of crime gets commited by white people

They dont exist because crimes by ethnicities arent displayed or even recorded anymore since a few years due to "racism". The only thing we have is citizenship with/without migration background and people without citizenship.

It's a bit of a crude translation, but there it is anyway. What's interesting about this study is that they controlled by immigrant age and gender distribution, income and living area. It was made by the Finnish criminal policy institute. The study also says that Swedes and Norwegians have had similar statistics, although I haven't read those studies. There's also a small English summary

These German stats come from the German federal police. I can't tell you much about this chart, since I don't speak German, but the English translation should give a pretty good picture of who's doing the crime

These are very good thank you finbro

France doesn't allow collecting data by race, but you can look at the amount of crime in a given area. And what do you know, if you compare those areas to areas that have a lot of immigrants, it's almost as if there's some kind of a pattern emerging

As for Sweden, here are reported rapes contrasted against asylum permits.

Sweden part 2. I don't have a source for this stat, so take it with a grain of salt (maybe Swede anons know the source?)

The text in this one is almost unreadable. Sorry, there isn't much I can do about it. But it does cover a few European countries

One more from Finland. Not as comprehensive as the other one, but still something I guess. This all I have, I'm out of statistics

Italy.
Foreigners are 9% of the population and commit 40% of rapes.

I've been looking for a good resource on racial demographics sliced by age group for individual U.S. States. Is this level of specificity available anywhere?

Damn. That is horrifying

Youve done more than enough these are great(horrifying) but informative

Amy translation of this in English from any Italy bros?

Thats Nationality not ethnicity would be interesting to see one for ethnicity

Non-European the vast majority, from America and Africa.

Crime stats broke down by races is illegal in France.

In Germany.

what the fuck

Who are the criminals in Italy (foreigners are 9% of the population)?

spaccio -> trafficking
lesione voluntary -> beating someone up
rapina -> mugging
furto -> stealing
stupro -> rape

italiani -> Italian
stranieri ->foreigner

Yeah, it would be, but that would be raycissst. For now, we'll just have to use nationality as a proxy

UK

There is also this site. It's not what you asked for, but it does tell you what percentage of inmates are foreigners in each country
>Sweden
>Foreign prisoners (percentage of prison population)
>30.9%
prisonstudies.org/country/sweden

You will never get good data because when they mix with a native the offspring is classified as native European. They do this because they fear segregation otherwise, lol.
Where are the fucking gypsies in you data anyway? I'd imagine they would represent a big chunk in burglaries and petty theft.

youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/all-reported-rapes-in-oslo-by-foreigners-police/news-story/15145ecd2d4b6183342dc90032ccebf6

2011: all rapes in oslo commited by non europeans.

>)
FUCK YOU

You won't because Sweden doesn't record racial data, nor does France and it's likely that many other west-euro countries don't either. Look in to the UK as it still records racial data (for now).

All assault rapes were. Not all reported rapes. Still looks pretty bad when looking at the stats.

It also looks really bad when looking at the murder stats.

Is this just proving what Americans and South Africans have always known about blacks?

All the assault rapes in Oslo are against immigrant women. If there is one thing Varg is right about, it is this. I don't think people understand that there is a sort of code around this.

www.bmi.bund.de

I doubt this. Immigrant women get victimized more than the natives, but it's definitely not exclusive to them

Can any germanbro give me the source on this? Is it from the government?

I once asked some German user, and he told me that they had gathered the data from the German federal police
>bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html;jsessionid=2A52A3FA8F6EB4EBCEFFCF822216EBC4.live2292
>This is the Crime Statistics of the German Federal Police, you cant get more legit than this

Good thread OP. I was trying to get something like this going the other night.

Pic related is from Finland

This pdf is good and was taken down from polizei nrw/ as far as i remember...

rgho st/7RC6QhHrW

Why the fuck are north Africans so high in all of those stats? I mean, there aren't even that many of them in most European countries besides France and Benelux.
Is it because of nigs claiming to be Libyans or something?

Also, what I was hoping to do was gather stats, then them translated into English (or other European languages) and made into memes, graphs, images.

That way anons across Europe, Aus/NZ, and North America can have whatever they need in their own languages. I think it would be a good use of Sup Forums skills & resources.

The #120db thing is putting these issues in the spotlight....it would be a good time for us to put some effort into waking more people up to what has been happening.

Thanks bro. Finland is Winland.

It's per capita. Besides, there are way too many of them anyway

Not a bad idea. Btw, is taken from np

For North Africans (who have a low population in Germany), the numbers are inflated because of two reasons:

1) When you calculate per capita (or per 100k) crime and the total number of that certain demographic is less than 100k as is the case for instance with Algerians, you will get a higher rate of crime even though in absoltue numbers their crimes are not significant. For instance, if there are 10 Algerians total in Germany and 5 of them are murderers the per capita rate would be 5000 murderers per 100k which is quite huge and would seem alarming at first, but does not give the true picture of the crime situation.

2. Most of the North Africans in Germany are illegal immigrants, male and between the age of 18-25. This is the demographic that is most likely to commit crime. With other nationalities (for example Germans) you have your children, women, grandmas, grandpas, handicapped etc. all taken into account whereas you don't have that advantage with some of these immigrant groups. In reality the per capita rate of cimre for different demographics ifcompared by age and gender is not much different.

And no this does not give a "pretty good picture of who's doing the crime". The overwhelming amount of crime is done by Germans in Germany. Even using the stats that you have posted, you only need 6th grade math to calculate the absolute amount of murders, thefts, robberies and sexual assaults and Germans are far and wide the largest perpetrators of criminal activity.

Well, to get an idea of how big of an effect the age and gender distribution has, you can take a look at other studies which do take that into account. Studies such as and use that as a proxy. According to that study, the over-representation persists even after taking into account both age and gender distribution and income. As for the absolute numbers, idk mane. In Finland, immigrants commit 33% of all rapes, even though there are like 5% of them. I imagine that in Germany the numbers are much worse

Sweden and UK don't keep race statistics, especially not of victims. They might keep race statistics of perpetrators in UK.

Ah good! I was just about to ask you about that. I was trying to access the study here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#cite_note-maahanmuuttajat-21

But it is password protected. Would you happen to have a link to it elsewhere? (or maybe that image you already posted was most of the study anyway...I don't know)

I figured since the Swedish government refuses to release information like this, it would be useful to look at nearby countries to see what trends might exist. It would be hard for the Swedish Left to claim "Oh the migrants we get are much better behaved than the ones that go to Finland, Norway and Germany." (although they'd probably try to claim that if they could get away with it)

Yeah one problem I've ran into as an English speaker is that currently a lot of the stats for each European country in those nation's own languages. So I'm planning to try and gather what I can, then set about translating relevant bits into English using software and Sup Forums if possible. Also it might be useful for anons in nations like France or Sweden to have stuff translated into their languages too, as their governments don't want them to access such information.

For those of us in English-speaking countries, seeing what has been happening in Europe is waking a lot of people up and shifting their politics.

Here's an unprotected link. All the way at the end there's a short English summary. This study also says that Sweden and Norway has had similar results, although no links are provided
I guess I should do some kind of a proper translation, but there are a few things that I'd need to check (it's 261 pages)

Also add illegals. And also add children of migrants, since children aren't migrants.

Check also migration percentage of population.

ffaget

>The overwhelming amount of crime is done by Germans in Germany
That's not the point though. Of course the majority group in any country will likely commit most of the total number of crimes. This is about comparative rates.

As for the grandmas and children. If most of the people you are getting are fighting-age men, those peaceful grannies and kids are irrelevant. They may well have been perfectly peaceful additions to German society if they'd come, but if they are back in Morocco while their 23 year old male family-member is in Munich raping a German girl, their peacefulness doesn't matter.

The question at the end of the day is do you want more Finnish and German women raped each year or less . And if those in favor of bringing in the migrants consider the extra rapes of European women to be an "acceptable price to pay", then they should be forced to admit it in public.

People who make arguments like pic related should be forced to say how many rapes and assaults of European women they consider acceptable collateral-damage.

Excellent! Thanks, you're a legend.

Don't worry too much about the translation now....it's a lot for one person to do. I'll try running it through some software tomorrow, then if I still need anything I could maybe start a thread to see if a few Finn anons want to help out. Multiple people would be quicker than one.

Cheers

Everybody is a German in Germany, even the darkest of Africans. When you have citizenship of Germany you are a German, but there are around 55% of Germanic Germans in Germany.

Well the point is that such stats are generally used by anti-immigrant and often ethnonationalist advocates who seek to prove how certain nationalities or ethnicities are "intrinsically" criminal and more predisposed to commit crime at a higher rate. If solved for the factors that I mentioned, the age and gender differences (as well as economic which I haven't discussed) the disparity all but disappears. Then the problems purely becomes "how do we get rid of illegal immigrants and prevent young men with no skills and no job prospects from entering into the country" which is reasonable. Certainly more reasonable then "we should bar this whole race from our country". based on flimsy and poorly contextualized interpretations of stats.

I fixed some things and added a few other things. Hopefully it should be more understandable now

>implying countries are race
>implying countries are ethnicities

First of all, if you want to say that controlling for those factors makes the differences go away, then the burden of proof is on you. But what's more, studies that have actually done what you suggest have found that the differences remain. Or, in other words, you're simply wrong

Germany doesn't keeps statistics on race and ethnicity, since that's racism according to UN. Finland is also part of UN, but it's well known you break laws of UN a little, unlike Germany.

Well technically we don't keep those kind of stats either. These are sorted according to the language that the perpetrators speak as their first language. No race or ethnicity so it's totally Halal

Here is the relevant article with links to the studies at the end, all in german unfortunately:

bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/innere-sicherheit/76639/auslaenderkriminalitaet?p=all

This is the relevant paragraph which I just translated with Google so excuse the poor grammar:

>Youth effect: No increased crimanlity of non-German youth

>A quarter of the police suspects (criminals) are adolescents under 21 years of age. Among non-German suspects, however, the proportion of this age group is 20.7 percent lower than that of Germans with 26.3 percent. If one considers only the group of "violent offenses", then the proportion of under 21-year-olds in all German suspects with 41.5 percent even significantly above the youth share of non-German suspects (36 percent) [16]. There is thus no evidence of a higher criminality of foreign youngsters compared to German young people

So German and non German adolescents in Germany have similar crime rates, and in some cases Germans have even higher than the non Germans.

I don't mean just perpetrators, no country keeps records of races/ethnicities of any country since 80ies, since they all signed UN anti-racism pact. What language they speak and which country they came from isn't race or ethnicity. That's just a wild guess.

>No Russans, no Jews, no British
We are the most civilised people in the EU

Germany has the most asylum applicants and refugees, but that's nothing compare to economic migrants and cheap labor migrants. Unlike refugees, you can't deport economic migrants.

>Germany doesn't keeps statistics on race and ethnicity,

Yes we (ignore flag) do.... as long as they don't have German citizenship. People with citizenship get clumped together as Germans or maybe Germans and "German with immigration background" to fake the stats. But for non-citizens, stats are done by ethnicity/race.

t. turk

>Unlike refugees, you can't deport economic migrants.
It's actually the other way around, for example all the Balkan immigrants from Albania, Serbia etc. get deported because they cannot apply for asylum since the German government has determined that their country is "safe" and so they become economic migrants. Same with Algerians, Moroccans nowadays. With refugees, it's more difficult to deport, but their asylum application can get rejected. But it's true, Germany has taken in most of the migrants recently and it's a huge burden, economically and also politically.

Thanks mate! I really appreciate it. Saved.

what

First of all, accounted for all of the variables that you cite, and found that there is a significant over-representation among immigrants that remains (it varies by immigrant group though, which is also something that your stat doesn't take into account). Second, your single stats sounds like you cherry-picked it. According to your poorly translated quote, in some subset of crime (adolescents and violent crime) Germans apparently commit more crime (do "Germans" include Turks? What are those percentages referring to?)

Nobody keeps track of races and ethnicities in Germany or any country on planet, especially not USA or Germany, you are two countries who don't even have cultural ministry, how the fuck are you going to count races? Those stats you have are based on countries of origin, a well known American bullshit trick, since Americans think countries are races/ethnicities. Is African migrant with Italian citizenship migration to Germany a R1b? Yes, that's one of classification for races, Italian isn't a race, Sardinian isn't a race, maybe an ethnic group, but that's doubtful since government doesn't has any ethnic definition. Genetic science outside of government doesn't matters one bit. When they count people they count through government and government doesn't counts races, nor ethnicities. Just think a little, have they checked your race? Obviously not, you never were examined for genes, nor ethnicity. You are what you claim to be, you can be black as coal and say you are white in USA and you would be 100% white American by every American statistic.

No Germany it isn't, you deported most of refugees already. Problem is they came back as economic migrants or didn't leave at all, just rented an apartment and that's your problem, that you rent apartments to anybody. Same problem in USA.

One last bumb with tangentially related information. The world needs to know. Sup Forums needs to learn

North africans are fucking awefull. Islamic trash

It's because you are sub human filth.

>posting short-lived colonial outposts
Pablo pls, you know how easy it is to reply by posting Al-Andalus pics.

>importing entire villages of backwards mountain people to work for cheap in factories
>surprised they multiply and turn into human trash when you segregate them for 50 years

>importing

Do you think that we (the people who suffer the immigration in our neighborhoods) are "importing" these people?

The endless stream of labor following the soaring growth curve of the late 60's, 70's and early 80's was one of the reasons behind the economic miracle that happened in most European countries at that time. It was possible to prevent the current situation by actually enforcing the fact that most contracts were time-limited, but family reunification laws somehow became a thing... and it ended with the current result.

1) Pablo is spanish.

2) It wasn't short lived. It was from 1415 up to 1750s; 300 years. Although Ceuta is still in Christian hands. But the fun thing is that you only took one city back. The others we either gave away to other European powers or abandoned them in order to colonise Brazil. You lost a fuck ton of wars and lost your cities. And you only reconquered one once. We reconquered everything.

3) Andaluz was not really "Moroccan" was it? We were invaded 50 years after Arabs arrived in Morocco. Too few of you were actually islamic back then.

>it was from 1415 up to 1750s
The only cities that lasted a long time in Portuguese hands amongst all those posted on that graph are Ceuta, Tangier, and Mazagan, and even then the only one that lasted 300 full years was Mazagan. Pretty good fortresses, I'll admit, but it doesn't really contradict my arguments: these cities were only outposts.

>You lost a fuck ton of wars and lost your cities. And you only reconquered one once. We reconquered everything.

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Agadir
>The fortress of Castelo Real of Mogador fell to the local resistance of the Regraga fraternity four years after its establishment, in 1510.
>Safi was under Portuguese rule from 1488 to 1541; it is believed that they abandoned it to the Saadians (who were at war with them), since the city proved difficult to defend from land attacks.
>Portuguese control of Azemmour lasted only for a short period; it was abandoned by João III of Portugal in 1541 due to his court's economic difficulties.

Nice revisionism you got there.

>We were invaded 50 years after Arabs arrived in Morocco.
Completely retarded statement. Very few Arabs were actually in Morocco (less than 50k during the whole history of the Umayyad dynasty) and both the Almoravid and Almohad empires were 100% Moroccan. Andalusian culture and inhabitants were Berber as well.
>Too few of you were actually islamic back then
Are you implying Morocco was Christian at the time? I'm done posting if you're actually that retarded.

Fun fact the swedish statistics beurau and the american state dept. Have widely different statistics...almost as if it was doctored.

Dont trust statistics from sweden, we barely managed to fire the kike manager of our statistics beurau because her coworkers complained about her withholding stats on immigration.

PS shes married to an asylum home shark also a jew.

I think you aren't understand it, WE (the average European people) aren't responsible for this. Believe me, you aren't talking with Jacob Rothschild or David Rockefeller, we aren't in a position where we can benefit us from immigration, we are the poeple who are suffering it.