How do we solve the American problem?

No country is safe until it is solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jh7kt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up cuck, this is what you get for thinking youre whiter than us

There’s literally nothing you can do to stop the deep state, goyim.

The American will cry out as he strikes you.

Said the cucked Swede.
SAGE

KEK

Bro.. you’re a swede

Stop posting on Sup Forums and do something

The American truly gets defensive once it has been found out

It only took ONE week for the Tribe 2 start fucking up Iceland.

Funnily enough, it seems most of this was just obamas faggot diplomat attending meetings with our then government, and our leaders giving basic platitudes while doing nothing of notice.

I guess the communist experience has shaped us well in mouthing platitudes while ignoring the orders.

We're just going to have to annex you and your pathetic country.

>kikes engaging in jewery
Are you new here?

if i remember right some estanon said that that diplomat was a faggot and his bf got beaten up by ruskies so he went full butthurt mode.

I think that was the danish diplomat who was a flamboyant faggot with a nigger boyfriend. Thats the danes for you.....

He got beat up, and then the danes hushed it up since its kind of embarrasing to figure out you are using literal homosexual nigger-lovers to represent your country abroad.

>when you are so unhappy being a mutt, you want to ruin other countries so they dont laugh at you on an incognito korean jpg-simulator

Well I'm sure this is just a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

((( American )))

African-american, not (((american)))

America is really the shittiest country of the world. All the shit is coming from them and their lost society, juste look at sjw. Fuck this non country

>create a country out of puritan assholes larping as jews
>its jewed.
Imagine my shock.

BULLSHIT... Sweden do NOT try and blame the USA for your women's shitskin obsession.
You did this 100% to yourselves Sweden.
You literally asked several hundred thousand young, poor, uneducated minority men to come to your country and live on welfare.

WTF did you think they would do??!

holy fuck sauce

>You literally asked

No they didint, all these refugees in europe were being invited by the US-backed parties WHITOUT THE CONSENT OF THE POPULACE.

Holy shit, its whiped from the net... I tried finding it up through google searches and even my own tongue using different search engines...

Give me a bit more time. I know we beat up some nigger-loving diplomat who was prancing about with his pet in our sight, and that was quite funny.

>invited by the US-backed parties

Are you saying that USA elected these parties?
No! Your women voted for these parties. If Swedish men were not such faggots, the women would not have felt the need to import pure nigger genes.

Crap.... I am sorry for all our Dane observers, it was in fact Netherlands diplomat. I am sorry for the burger-esque mistake .

>in estonian: Netherlands diplomat leaves due to homophobia

archive.is/Jh7kt

Hans Glaubitz, was a nigger-loving faggot who in 2005 got his dandy ass handed to him by our lovely diasphora.

And i guess this should be an apology to all the danes i insulted.... Just in my defence, we are still sore about the flag thing...