ITS ALL HEATING UP

AND THIS EX CIA OFFICER KEVIN SHIPP IS BLOWING THE LID OF EVERYTHING!

Dont shut up about this guy and what he's risking by exposing the shadow government. The US Civil War 2.0 is kicking off and its going to effect all of us with its propaganda. We need more normies to wake up to this bs and see through the MSM sugar coated lies!
Spread these vids as much as you can!
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ARqez2FQzw8&t=1s

www.fortheloveoffreedom.net

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM
hooktube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA
youtube.com/watch?v=hK5_qy1fUk8
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the Jews.

Yeah, i found it slightly suspicious that he didn't mention Israel at all.

Israel literally has a 9/11 trophy which is the american flag on fire in a trash bin.

get those on hooktube before it gets shut down

saw one of this guy's earlier speeches and it was solid, so I bestow upon thee a bump, may thy thread remain afloat in the sea of stale racebait copypasta, internet celeb circlejerking, pictures of tweets, /soc/ and /r9k/ threads, and 'drumf is finished for sure this time' shitposts that flood nu/pol/

Its worth viewing other vids on his channel.

Okay Sup Forums we need to unironically CORRECT THE RECORD

It is the Jews, yes. But it's more than that.

What we are truly fighting is Satanism. There are many Jewish power brokers who lead their families & corporations under the light of patriarchal Satanism.

Same goes for the Catholics, same goes for the Islamists, same goes for every evil religious as well as sociopolitical & EVEN economic group presently conspiring to defeat us.

Yes, it is the Jews, but we are beginning to cross wires. You can't convince people to rise the fuck up by citing "the jews" as the ultimate foe.

It is said that the misguided & foolish answer to the selfish. The selfish answer to the evil man, who answers to the eviler man, who in turn answers to an even more evil man.

This social hierarchy is NOT new, it is NOT pseudo-science.

It simply is the law of fear, ego, & violence.

But what does the even more evil man answer to? He must have a source. That source would be unashamed, unrepentant Satanic thought. The thing itself, Satan, it comes from somewhere. It exists, it just is.

If you all want to begin to advance civilization to your , you need to stop using Jews as a buzzword & come up with a more intuitive, inventive term for (((his chosen people))) that will stick in our contemporary world.

The normies are ready to do what you all WANT them to do, but you must wrap the gift in paper that does not offend.

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

aaaaaand another bump

yes, of course.

Bump for the most important thread on Sup Forums

hooktube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM
hooktube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA

good to see there's a lot already when you search his name

>kekistani faggot unironically posting the answer to the problems
Clearly I’m already dead

bump

GET COMFY AND LISTEN TO THESE EXPLOSIVE LECTURES

But you know what I mean.

We really need to find a single term that we can use as a blanket word for ALLLLL the evil actors in our world.

Just like roastie, soyboy, etc, if we can actually fashion a word for the Jews & their power broker yes-men, corrupt niggers, America's closet Satanists in office, cutthroat arms dealers, military officials who insist on tormenting innocents through action, etc etc you name it, he's got it. Those are (((his chosen people.))

As it is said, the real war is not waged by governments, but in the hearts of all men.

it is prudent as an actor in an information war to come up with jargon & ad hominem that is incendiary, can create follow-up retorts, & vilifies the target.

We can call them whatever the fuck we want, so it is wise we stop calling them Jews over time & let a more powerful, wholesome phrase develop. That will, if anything, make the actual Jews blink when they're suddenly being called something else along with every other allied piece of shit operating in or around their camps.

JEWS

based dr. goebbels. he died for our sins.

Bump for great justice

And the flag is in shaped in the "wisp" of a flame.

Comfy!

Its all boomer shit. We already knew all of this

Yes, it's nothing new but they are videos that can be shared to redpill people. He's far more credible than some autist going on a rant about the Deep State infront of a green screen on his webcam.

True. I was hoping he would discuss the hidden technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=hK5_qy1fUk8

There's no such thing as a 'former' CIA employee, they're tied to the FARM 4 life.

Verily I give you a bump, in exchange for MOREEEEE WIFES NOWWWWWWWWW FORE I PISSMYALEF

You're never going to talk sense into bluepilled normies when it comes to the hidden technologies, no matter who is saying it. We are at an impasse until these technologies are demonstrated in broad daylight. Until it's in their face every denial in the book will be used to maintain the status quo. Something needs to change in the power structure for this to happen. You can't just have some Ocean's 11 crew smuggle electrogravitic/healing/zero point energy tech out of a DUMB and then put the plans up for free while it all gets peer reviewed by mainstream scientific establishments. I mean you could, but not without the help of some truly formidable fuckin' secret space program white hats.

>Implying CIA would leave loose ends

If anything hes a CIA plant trying to derail everything with something what looks like truth but its just a red herring.

can someone give me a quick rundown? i don wanna watch this long as faggot talk

More wives your grace?

clever gif old chap, you got me there

He mentioned the Israeli and SA lobbying.

I watch

dammit he is giving the quick run down. There's a lot in these.

YHWH is not Jesus, period.

fuck off retard

>implying CIA is infallible

they have become quite lazy in their security

Three phrases will help you wrench their system of mind control:
White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
These three prevent a Good Goy from lying to himself about his Anti White actions. Most white Good Goys are ashamed to be white so they try not to think about being white at all. By using one of the above phrases, you reveal the white Good Goy to himself. This can hurt his ability to destroy white communities because he becomes conflicted with thoughts of his own self destruction. In a sentence: White Community Hating Jews use White Self Hating Enforcers to attack anyone who is not Anti White. (E.G. The Charlottesville LARP is a case in point. The white Cops and Guardsmen did what they were told and prevented the Unite The Right crowd from exercising Free Speech by declaring the assembly unlawful and pushing them into the Anti Fa.)

He could do it...

>Catholics
>Doing literally anything wrong in the past half eon.
Ok retard. Kys.

Don’t we already have that word... globalists?

Globalism is a meme word. It's zionism

He uses the term 'Judeo-Christian' 100% confirmed walter or disinfo

The probablem with throwing the word Jew around so much is that the forces of evil have established the Jew(race) as the ultimate victim. Meanwhile the traditions of the Jew(religion) are used to pollute the hearts of men.

I have thought about this for a while now, one of the truest enemies lies among the ranks of the Levites. It's not simpy "Semites = Bad" It is relative to the corruption of the developmental process caused by circumcision

This is why the Rabbi protect the tradition and why they have encouraged it among all non-Jews. Levites turn men into animals through occult rituals, while remaining "human" themselves

However the human brain tends to adapt and while development is permanently altered from circumcision, the brain likely finds other ways to process the same information. Circumcision may very well be a contributor to ADD ADHD and possibly even some forms of Autism. In essence, Levites destroy the souls of newborrns

Was a good redpill, but mostly for normies. Barely anything new for old fags sadly. Can be easily shown to normies as an entry redpill.

He does mention Israel. Have you even watched it? He mentioned the influence and money they pump into Congress

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This video is also being heavily promoted, which is a bad sign. I'd cherry pick it for insight but take it with a grain of salt

Israel is behind everything bad in the world.

He literally says Israel and SA might as well have congressional seats, dumbass.

>This video is also being heavily promoted, which is a bad sign.
THIS! If something hits r/conspiracy, r/T_D and Sup Forums at the same time. It's likely disinfo. Especially if this same video is upvoted to the top of those subs.

WHAT ABOUT THE MOSSAD DEATH SQUADS?

Bump for 2spicey

i hope it matters someday

Seth Effrica ain't touchin my congress

FETCH ME THE WIFE STRETCHER NOW!

"The Jew cries in agony as it strikes you"

Seriously though, the indoctrination of the religious nuts is a key component to this, its arguable if the entire Jewish race is evil but there is without a doubt no question that evil reigns among the religious leaders. We need to focus on fleshing out the terms that Levites hate being called, the Levites do not get circumcised themselves and know exactly what they are doing to newborn babies by causing intense physical trauma so early in development

Q predicted this

COCK MONGLER SMILERS CONFIRMED LOW TEST

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/162014132``

>i dont like black people but i do like conspiracy theories: the guy

not impressed, queers like him are already a dime a dozen

Right away your grace!

4/8

B U M P
U
M
P

>You can't convince people that it's the Jews
>But you can convince them that it's Satanists even though the majority of whites are atheists

That's amusing, my smile is probably awful, only one side of my mouth goes up.

Have you seen the vatican lately?

back to page one you go young man

>using youtube instead hooktube

>Moloch is a title for YHWH
this is not true
>YHWH or "jehovha"
These are not the same thing

Moloch is a title for YHWH

No, it is not

sure thing Rabbi.

Bump. great redpilling material

>anyone who disagrees me with is a shill
What in your brain makes you think a shill would give a fuck about your incorrect nonsense. Not a big thinker are you?

EL and Moloch are interchangeable, which are both names for Saturn, but YHWH is not a deity it is a force like an explosion or orgasm, the big bang etc. In fact I know exactly it is and represents but you wouldn't understand and I don't feel like explaining it to you. Stop being a massive faggot

You haven't explained anything Rabbi. You came in said I was wrong and then started acting pissy. Go suck another foreskin kike.

you're a moron, what a surprise on Sup Forums

Sure thing, Rabbi.

Agreed. The banging on about jews only addresses part of the problem and causes people not to listen.

For all the faggots who are going to screech about not "naming the jew", all your new-naming hasn't done shit but keep your message at arms length from the public for decades.

that pic, the irony.....

Actually do some research instead of regurgitating what other idiots as stupid as you say, please tell us what your source is for your claim that YHWH is a name for Saturn/Kronos/Baal/Moloch oh that's right you don't have one because you are fucking idiot WHAT A SURPRISE

>literally who
>but he was in the CIA so you know he's telling the truth
>something something

I'm not watching hours of this faggot talking and cba to read the whole thread so can anyone give me a quick rundown of why I should care ty

If this guy was saying anything we didn't know already he'd be dead. Once you glow you always glow

My favorite one is all the people looking at the elephant that looks like a jew.

Not recently unfortunately, the last time I visited was two years ago.
But sure, show me all your hand picked photos of brown people in the Holy City.

Confirming a lot of what Sup Forums already knows: Federal reserve, council onf oreign relations, congress, unconstitutional actions by FBI and such, rothschilds and Morgans, Israel and Saudi Arabia, etc. It would be a great redpill for normies.

nice get my dude