youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rQouKi7xDpM

Terry Davis did nothing wrong edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.savefrom.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk
youtube.com/watch?v=UllHD9wdT_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A partial quick rundown

Shadow Government and Deep State are two different entities but are connected.
Shadow Government is the intelligence community
Deep State is the Industrial Military Complex

Shadow Government:
FISA court grants warrants to spy on the citizens through the NSA.
CIA and NSA approached Silicon Valley (In-Q-Tel) and worked with them to install 0-day hacks. Secrecy contracts are signed and CEOS are punished if the info is released.
JSOC is a secret army
Director of National Intelligence manages 17 different secret agencies
Department of Homeland and Department of Services are secret weapons dealers to foreign agencies.
Defense Intelligence Agency was caught trying to recruit citizens to spy on other citizens and tortured people to death.
National Reconnaissance Office manages the constellation of all spy satellites.
National Geo-spacial Intelligence agency, this is where Google got the Keyhole system for Google Earth
FBI can use a Warrantless Search Program, Robert Mueller created it, and found out that they lost count how many times it was used.

Deep State:
Military Industrial Complex
MIC lobbyists
Wall Street, and it's connected to the Dept of Treasury which has a secret database about every citizen the CIA and NSA can access.
Foreign lobbyists
Defense and Intelligence Contractors
Federal Reserve is the Economic Shadow government, it's also unconstitutional, and a private bank owned by private investors
IMF and World Bank are the managers of the Global Economic Order.

What is this secrecy oath he keeps talking about?

Military Industrial (Congressional) Complex Defense Authorization Act:
Lockheed Martin
General Dynamics
Northrop Grumman
Boeing
Booz Allen Hamilton
Raytheon

1 Trillion in ANNUAL SPENDING .... wew

Shadow Government/Deep State Budget:
$50bln - Total Intelligence Agency Budget
$598bln - Total Defense Budget
$150bln - Cost of overseas military bases
$5.9bln - Military Aid to Foreign Countries
$4bln - Congressional Lobbyists
-$803bln total tax revenue spent
Social Security has been emptied to fund the spying

1783 - Crown Temple States incorporation
1908 - 16th Amendment - Income Tax
1913 - Federal Reserve Act - THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporation
1947 - National Security Act - CIA formation
All of these are unconstitutional btw

Basically you keep your mouth shut about glow in the dark matters or you go to prison or are killed.

PLEASE BUMP THIS BREAD. THIS VIDEO IS IMPORTANT.

working on a mirror. stay put.

Links to previous threads:

en.savefrom.net/

Lets keep this thread rolling lads.

Biba ba gevolution, gomrades!

Bumpiity bump bump

y he a live?

He explains in the video that he is very careful with what he says and only divulges things from open sources as to not violate it.

Just crazy enough to be useful. Muddy the water. Security through obfuscation.

>GIDs
>carring whether or not someone is "careful"
I have doubts

I have suspicions of this

Kevin Ship has been out there for a while.

He's carefully making sure he's not breaching the contract and he explains how he's doing this. He explained his fallout with the deep niggers etc.

Why haven't you heard of Kevin Shipp before pol?

They are just gaslighting faggots, Everything he says has already been known to Sup Forums for a long time.

So sleepy.
Anyone else sleepy?
So sleeeeeepy.

Stop making these retarded threads

RISE AND SHINE YOU SON OF A BOG

did they ever catch this guy?

Spread these videos far and wide

I can't remember what happened to him. I just vaguely recall the college he went to was weird.

onlinevideoconverter.com
en.savefrom.net
Download through TOR or Firefox under proxy, Watch in VLC media player

Yes lads lets listen to this fine gentleman and get back to our gun control, racemixing, and anti-women threads.

Don’t call me deepstate you bad, bad goy!

The gods say when the Kingdom soon again descends from Heaven, all aligned with these factions will be killed and their families enslaved for generations.

he's not one iota crazy you retard faggot, everything he says is out in the open and official very easy to look up

Yes he's in Gitmo now!!! Deep State doesn't waste time
Spread this, the evil shadow gubmint can't get away with it!

what factions?

>he is very careful with what he says

All hail Terry Davis the righteous son of Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk

Need bumps plox.

He's talking about Shipp, not Davis, you fucking moron. At least click the link in the OP, faggot.

Bump

Listen yous, he may not have first hand knowledge of certain things he's talking about. If you watch it he makes points about doing research on CIA shenanigans while not in the agency.
We have already known about everything he brings up in the video. So take this CIA nigger with a grain of salt. If he really had all of this secret knowledge he wouldn't be able to talk about it. He has never signed a NDA he would be in jail if this was some sort of treasure trove of insider info.

This is just blabbing about nothing. I tirelessly spoke to real CIA guys for months and found nothing. There’s no huge secret. It was very draining and not worth my time or my energy. I had to have some months off to wind down after doing it.

It's a lot of information, but it's so much that there is no way it could be fake. This is real and happening.

I just wanted to post that pic desupai

Bump

Hour in so far and hasnt talked about anything that we should already know. Might be good for redpilling normies. So far he has mentiond
>Deepstate letting Pearl Harbour happen to start a war with japan
>The hijackers for 9/11 were CIA assets and again had hard intell this was going to happen.
>Calls out Mccain for making 600k a year for supporting wars trading with terrorists themselves
>Talks about MK ULTRA and mockingbird.

He is also laying out how the three letter agencies operate with zero accountability.

I most prob missed some stuff as i haven't been paying 100% attention as i already know most of what he is talking about

yes slavs arent huwite goy!

And the impact of the federal reserve. Just waiting for this guy to "commit suicide".

Yeah most people here (newfags excluded) already know all this, but this is absolute GOLD for redpilling the normies and should be spread across twitter by anyone who is willing, capable, and able.

normies arent going to sit through one hour of some goy in a suit talking. Should clip the most important parts.

Fucking KEK what a loony toon.
Was that his elderly parents he was shooting niggers and glory at?
Literally /ourguy/

True, if any social media savvy and video editing anons are willing to clip and spread. We have however already managed to put almost 7,000 views on the video since it was first posted 13 hours ago, so we aren't doing completely terrible.

First posted on Sup Forums I should say.

A herd of cattle

bump

bumpity bump

Bump

Anything about black projects/Area 51?

He doesn't afraid of being assassinated?

If he gets killed, then the deep state gets )))confirmed(((.
They wont kill him if he has the attention of the Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=UllHD9wdT_M
Just like him?

>He doesn't afraid of being assassinated?
Doesn't seem like it, seems like he knows it comes with the territory.

When you get a security clearance, you agree to not talk about anything associated with that clearance. Depending on what you're actually doing, this could include everything up to being provided with a cover story for where and who you work for, or in rarer case, a new identity.

It basically legitimises lying, inducts you into the "in crowd", and demands your silence. Breaking this vow is a crime once you've agreed to it.

If you're interested in the Kevin Shipp story, tweet it to Joe Rogan @joerogan and get him to check it out with a view to getting him on his show.

Bump

Yes, absolute gold. But the fact that he mentions Israel very little concerns me, I know that he can't tell the truth about the jews because them he would be an "anti-semite" and his career would be over, but Israel should be mentioned more, normies don't know the truth about 9/11.

>ex cia spills the beans
>ex-cia
no such thing, did you also believe these 'ex-cia' people in the past when they would go public with their findings of ''aliens''?

I guarantee this is just another pissed off jew in our gov who is pissed off at the Iran deal

Bump. More fire lads. Get watching. This is the real meat and potatoes

Nothing new, but it's nice to see it all in one interview by a valid actor.

I could larp as a CIA agent and give a better speech than this.

I got the impression that he and his wife are in high confidence denial. They'll be punished.

Keeping it alive.

Keep this going lads.

Rundown on the guy?

Concerned Citizen Bump

Just finished the watching the first video.
He says nothing Sup Forums doesnt already know/suspect
Or what any normie can know by reading Bourne/Tom Clancy/Watching The Good Shepard.

Pretty good summary.
Watching part 2 now.

Bumping

bamping

so .. did he name the kikes ?

yo i got to admit started here shilling but I got to admit. FUCK YOU Sup Forums, this redpilling diet. and now fuck the deepstate, shadow gubbment.

You should´ve left when you had the chance shill.

we're all cattle to them, join the good guys brother

It's like an addiction now. I really hate the jews now, got gigs of redpilling infographics. Yep i'm gone.

BUMP.

>t. Fed

was getting caught part of terry's plans?

>those digits
How long have you shilled here?

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Stop posting this you faggot I already told you yesterday why this was bullshit.

>another supposed cia or "deepstate" agent who provides no evidence of what he's claiming but we should all give him money

Watch out for luminescent Central Intelligence Basketball-Americans

lol he didn't mention in that entire video that he wanted money you emu fucking faggot.

a month. I heard people surviving up to 4 monthd here but I think you guy- i mean we have narrowed the indoctrination down to a month. It's the pills, they have been distilled down to pure redness evil now.

>buy muh books ITS TOTALLY REAL
>oh and donate to this organization im part off
>and for some reasont he deepstate and cia dont want to kill me for saying this

Look at Snowden or Assange they are real whitesblowers hunted by the US government.

yeah because they leaked classified information you absolute retard, brave lads doin gods work

so why isn't he spreading BS about white supremacy or Trump?

So, the shilling and pillin´ goes both ways as we always said.
You shill the redpill threads and at the same time read all the pills dropped there?
And
>A month, we have narrowed indoctrination down to a month.
You mean pol/ is getting better at "redpilling" people that shill here?
In your opinion, why is that?

Yeah and why is this guy like so many others, all who spout the same david icke tier narrative of THEY USE RACE TO DIVIDE US UNITE bullshit, why are they always left alone, the CIA doesn't seem to care they are revealing all their secrets, only people like Assange and Snowden are hunted. Thats because these guys are full of shit.

He is, he literally says the CIA funnel information to the medic to divide us, and specifically mentioned race as one of them.

i just answered your question
and now that i've realised youre that shill from the other thread, who copy pastes his talking points and deletes the old one because theyre an exact same copy paste talking point
FUCK OFF CIA NIGGER