One Piece

Would they have fared better in Marineford than Jozu, Marco, Vista?

Probably not against the Admirals

>Katakuri will never be your big bro

ODA, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE COMMANDER SNACK?

Big Mom's army would have. Huge numbers of soldiers would lose their whole lifespan instantly. Cracker would decimate.
Akainu could not melt Linlin, Kizaru couldn't pierce her, and Aokiji couldn't freeze her.

Would everyone in Luffy's crew still follow him if he was an asshole like the average pirate but happens to be nice to people in his crew or people he wants in his crew? If not which ones would still follow if any?

At the same time though I don't think Mom has shown any ability that can take down the 3 (or 5 depending on how you see Sengoku and Garp) admirals.

If Luffy was an asshole he would have died long before most of that matters. It's like Mihawk said, his power is having people gather around him

I bet Akainu could. She's not literally invincible. Kizaru could likely pierce her as well

>. She's not literally invincible
why is luffy running away from her?

because Luffy isn't strong enough to face her? You act like Luffy is stronger than the admirals.

he beat Z , kizaru couldn't beat Z

What should we expect the focus of the next chapter to be
-Baking Cake
-Sunny Group
-Pedro Flashback

Mihawk would likely take out Cracker.

Aokiji seems like a hard counter against Katakuri.

Smoothie watches from the Ship as Big Mom gets ganked by Akainu and Kizaru.

Everyone else gets their shit in. Garp wouldn't have a reason to hold back either.

>Garp wouldn't have a reason to hold back either
Jinbe would have been against them too and could douse cracker

Like when? thinking back to the story I think he would have at least made it to the grandline as a dickhead. Many predicaments he may have gotten into where he needed a friend's help would have been avoided by not caring to help someone else in the first place or being thorough in defeating his enemies. First place I can legit imagine him dying is either little garden without the help of giants and Alabasta with Robin not saving him for being a shistain. Like many of the services or things he needed from others could be stolen or forced into his hands like Nami's help or the Going Merry.

point to where he beat Z in the manga. That's what I thought

>using movies as sources

I would imagine the fallout of Pedro's self sacrifice, the status of the present Big Mom pirates, what that means for the escape plan and the next stages of said plan; be that using coup-de-burst to head to Cacao Island or something entirely different.

I wouldn't expect the cake baking to be the focus yet, nor a Pedro flashback, given it wouldn't really add much at this point and would interrupt the narrative's flow pretty badly.

Smotthie: "Someone should do something about the war"

They would have gotten crushed. All of the SC would die as well as BigMom

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

So I've been rereading Cake Island from the start and why the fuck does Pedro have so much dynamite? I mean in every encounter he's chucking these things around like crazy

PUDDING
NAKAMA!!!

It's like Paulie and rope.

Will of P.

>Whitebeard Pirates have 1600 members
>Beast Pirates have 500 Gifters, unknown how many Pleasures
>Big Mom Pirates have 10000+ soldiers to expend in Totto Land

Are the Big Mom Pirates the largest Pirate military force we've seen yet in the manga?

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

Her memory powers are so ridiculous that there's no way it'd ever happen. Oda has a hard enough time with Robin.

She's also too tied to Sanji specifically. She doesn't really have a relationship with anyone else in the crew.

Could Enel beat Cracker?

If he's learned CoA, yes.
If he hasn't, no.

Can biscuits conduct electricity?

If not then no, an Elephant Gun has more destructive power than Enel's lightning bolts have shown capacity for and he couldn't scratch Cracker's Haki

However, Cracker would find it very hard to hide from Enel so maybe he could cheap shot him

>My Little Half-Sister Can't Be This Cute

He could be your (probably older) stepson, though. If you're willing to take the plunge.

How come he's the only one to give a damn about the family?

Why do people like this edgy fagget so much? You do realize he's gonna start jobbing very soon right? And for that matter what did he even accomplish at the wedding? It's not like he was able to stop the shitstorm from happening and its not like he was able to prevent them from escaping. Dude's all style no substance.

"Jobbing" is the worst fucking shit to EVER happen to One Piece threads and was the worst shit to came out of Punk Hazard.

Best Yonkou. Big Mom pirates has the best designs and theme. Hope they come back again in a future arc.

No one cares

He's not the only Charlotte child to show compassion or care for the wellbeing of other siblings. It's just clear that there's a very cut throat attitude to failure in the family, which Katakuri would give less thought to than weaker Charlotte children, given he's proven his worth through and through and is likely integral to the system functioning.

>Powerlevelfags

t. Powerlevel fag

>One Piece isn't about fights

Is there any phrase thats more pretentious. Stop pretending that this isn't a shounen and that fights aren't integral to the manga

>Battle Shounen

No, dude. One Piece is about running chapters

Adventure and worldbuilding are the best parts.

Do you want Big Mom to be taken down this arc?

Fights are a part of One Piece but outside of Marineford are never the only focus.

Luffy fought an admiral and wasn't scared. Maybe Akainu is a different story but when it comes to Big Mom she's apparently just fine vs the largest bolt of lightning shown so far in the story and can walk through the earth like it's not there so I don't think Magma will be effective either. Shanks blocked it easily.

Cracker would've been hard pressed to fight the marines with so much easy access to water when his ability is weak to it. Can't say about the other two, but it is not likely they are stronger than Marco

No, i want Oda to show running instead.

>Is there any phrase thats more pretentious.
I don't know about that, but I do know that, looking through the entire Sup Forums archive, you are one of only two anons over the years to ever claim
>One Piece isn't about fights
I guess you're the pretentious one.

It isn't ABOUT fights. Are fights important? Yes. Is this story ABOUT fights? No.

Are the both of you impatient kids who are always whining and are ignorant of how build up works to make a fight taking place makes sense depending on the current event of the story? Yes.

You're such a cheeky boy user

> looking through the entire Sup Forums archive
Wow. How'd you manage that in >30min

I'm just pointing out the general attitude here that seems to claim that fights dont really matter and that "its just about the intricate plot man". Seems like a bunch of bullcrap to me. The plot mostly advances through fights. Zoro will have to win in a fight to become greatest swordsman. Luffy will have to beat down monsters to become PK. Pretending like fights aren't crucial is retarded.

So Shanks can full stop his magma and his fist but Big Mom is weaker than Akainu? Since she can ignore earth and solid rock while walking underground it doesn't seem like ice could stop her, and Kizaru's beams wouldn't do shit.
They could only have any chance using Capones strategy flashing a portrait.

I think Elbaf Spear would hurt any Marine unit since it is stated that Elbaf could fend off the Marine and Shichibukai and WG in general, so it fits thematically, as well.
If Kaido conquered a nation that WG was too weak to, it also suggests he would win too.

>WAAAAHHHH MUH FIGHTS STOP ALL THESE RUNNING THAT DIDN'T EVEN REACH 5 CHAPTERS
>IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH FIGHTS NOT TAKING PLACE YET BECAUSE THE STORY CURRENTLY HASN'T REACHED THE POINT WHERE A FIGHT IS NECESSARY THEN YOU LIKE RUNNING

Grow up.

>The plot mostly advances through fights.
Yeah man i can't wait for the Reverie and see all the kings beating the shit of each other

>What does mostly mean?

Why does the guy look so much like Zoro? He even has the same facial expression

Zoro got wrecked by his blonde haired brother.
You know this to be true because it will give Sanji ammo to talk shit.

According to someone some posts from now, apparently it's because of "HURRRRR ODA SAMEFACE HAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!"

Either related or sameface.

Dude even has a scar on the same eye as Zoro.

Holy shit.

Pretty sure that's just shadowing.

So is it Kaido in the back behind Zoro's brother?

It's hard to tell, I considered the same thing, but it looks like a scoop scar.

That's Nue.

Its a Nue. Look it up, the guy seems to be based off of Minamoto No Yorishima. I'm calling it. The dude's Zoro's dad

>what did he even accomplish at the wedding?
He stopped them from escaping and stopped the Vinsmokes from rescuing them.

If not for the bomb (which he had no way of knowing about -- CoO is more like intuition than actual future sight) they had already beaten the straw hats.

That's just Nue, a Japanese youkai. If you read Bleach, Renji's zanpakutou, Zabimaru, is based on that creature.

>take quote
>paste into archive
>look for results
Welcome Newfriend. Just turned 18?

What if Kaido is a Nue? I read the story of Nue several hours ago when some user mentioned it.
>hero of story is gifted a legendary sword at the end.
I definitely agree Wano will have this thing, but couldn't it be Kaido's DF if he had one?

What's this art even from

Kyoto festival promotion

It's also a creature that is multiple creatures like Kaido of the Hundred Beasts might be.

Mythical Zoan Nue Nue no Mi when

It's probably a guy who ate the Baboon Smile, Snake Smile, and Tiger Smile.

DO SPOILERS COME EARLY NEXT WEEK????????

>>>/pol

Those outfits look like shit. I hope Oda doesn't settle for those outfits for Wano.

The couple or straw hats?

The strawhats.

I could see him doing just that, which is somewhat depressing given the depth of design options Wano could inspire. However, we'll have to wait and see. The Straw Hats could go through multiple outfits during the arc, given it's likely to be a long one.

What would even motivated them to fight there in Marineford? Maybe instead of Ace, it's Pudding that is the one getting executed.

How did Momonosuke meet Gol D. Roger?

>niggastream

He was there, as a baby, when Roger and his crew gangbanged his mom

Oh, boy. More uninteresting side characters. Why doesn't Oda just write a story with some of the hundreds of pre-existing characters instead of introducing dozens of new ones every arc?

It is accurate.

No. They only seem strong because they're up against the SHs. Timeskip or not, the SHs are still rookies out there. Of course a Yonkou crew would stomp them. In Marineford they'd be going up against Admirals. In fact, I suspect they'd job worse than Jack. I commend Marco and the others just for surviving their one-on-one fights with Admirals without dying. Those monsters can go against the Yonkou themselves. No commander can fare better against them.

Neither makes sense. If you read chapter 820 Momonosuke says he met Roger but has a bad memory of it.
I don't think Momonosuke is lying so Roger is alive in some way.

Akainu it's time to work not shitpost.

I can't believe there is someone complaining that a new set of characters is introduced when a new arc starts when he has already read One Piece this far.

>Marco -->Katakuri
Nothing changes. Magma/Ice/Light easily break through Mochi powers.

>Jozu --> Smoothie
Jozu distracted Aokiji for a bit and then jobbed hard. Same for Smoothie.

>Vista--->Cracker
Mihawk casually swings his sword and cuts biscuits faster than Cracker rebuilds. Cracker possibly dying to one attack is a HUGE liability, this nigger better not be anywhere near the front lines or else he performs far worse than Vista. On the other hand, if Cracker stays far behind and sends in wave after wave of Biscuit soldiers, essentially superior to the Marine's Pacifista army, Cracker could be a huge game changer as far as decimating fodder.

But Big Mom still has no answer to Garp and the Admirals. I don't think guys like Oven or Perospero accomplish more than guys like Jinbei or Oars Jr.

Jozu, Marco, and everyone else only lost because they hesitated when they saw Whitebeard have a siezure mid fight with Akainu melting his withered, back stabbed, pulled off life support, super weakened state.

Big Mom is still in her prime.