Reminder that if you say Jesus was a jew you're a blue pilled cuck that thinks Jews have a right to occupy the Holy...

Reminder that if you say Jesus was a jew you're a blue pilled cuck that thinks Jews have a right to occupy the Holy Lands

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=publius lentulus jesus letter
huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/shroud-of-turin-real-jesus_n_2971850.html
fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html
livescience.com/27840-shape-shifting-jesus-ancient-text.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus was a Jew. Modern kikes aren't. They are lying.

Why do you love jews so much, user?

Christianity is bluepilled

Technically Jew implies Talmud followers, the original Hebrews weren't Jews
Semantics though

I don't. I love Jesus and the white race who are God's chosen

>I don't. I love Jesus
A jew.
>and the white race
Then why do you want to subjugate it under jews?
>who are God's chosen
Source.

Behind all that tricky jewry all that picture really comes down to as it's main basis is
>it says in the bible I'm right

Post that letter please.

Couldn't it be that the Jews believed themselves pure a race?

lmgtfy.com/?q=publius lentulus jesus letter

>This is actually what Christian Identity retards believe.

>MFW

The idea of Jesus being brown is a new thing.

Absolute state of christcucks.

Notice how these fedoras shamelessly advocate for the Jews right to Israel
If you want to be fedoras, at least have enough decency to admit the rightful inheritors of the Holy Lands are white
But I guess that's too much to ask from you brainless subhumans, all you care about is your zionist agenda

Atheism is just lvl 2 judaism.

where did the "hair of wool" etc. come from then? which is it?

WE WUZ JEWS AND SHIT MUDDAFUCKA

Rabbi pls, you're getting your books confused.

Kek speaks.

>Couldn't it be that the Jews believed themselves pure a race?
Not really. The races exist because of long-term geographical separation. They have only recently (last 10,000 years or so) come back together. The probability of the Jews of the bible being already race-mixed is low, and it's very unlikely that they would be both unaware of it AND against it if they were already mixed.

jesus wasnt even human , and if you think otherwise you are not a christian - he was a SONG OF GOD - once he sat at a tree and the parents were afraid to let the kids near him - because he was a fucking AYYLMAO but he reassured them that it´d be fine. THINK

THINK HARDER
THINK REALLY HARD
we are not from this place.

>Also, a Roman writer would not have employed the expressions "prophet of truth", "sons of men" or "Jesus Christ".
So why does Lentulus insist on saying "the people" calls him those words? It would be fair for a Roman to use borrowed words as to complete his description of the man, considering he's making a report to the Senate who elected him consul.

I bet God is a great singer.

>So why does Lentulus insist on saying "the people" calls him those words?
Because Lentulus wasn't a faggot.

> we are not from this place

Chronologically or astrogically? How far back? 10 trillion? 1,000? Big bangs are bombs, not creation.

user, did it ever occur to you that I asked you to post it so that you would go look for it without being able to find it and come to the realization that this thing isn't real?

>Notice how these fedoras shamelessly advocate for the Jews right to Israel
Neither Israel nor Jews would exist if I had my way.

They said his hair and his head was white like wool and they werent talking about the texture probably.

People make Jesus look like themselves. In China they depict him as being Chinese, in Arabia as being Arab, in Africa as being black.

We don't know what he looked like but I doubt he looked like a western European man, that makes no fucking sense.

catholic server bkXHBgq

the "holy lands" are only holy to Jews in the first place you fucking Jew worshipping cuckold

>worshipping the literal saviour of ANOTHER group of people that is not your own

the absolute state of christcucks

Spiritually.
Hebrews 11:13
>These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Correct. Jesus was a jew is a logical fallacy that basic history rejects.

the shroud of turin is only about 600 years old, you silly fuck.

>The religion that says that the world is 6000 years old must be the true one

Good one It's at the very least a thousand and eight hundred years old, and if it's a forgery, it's an incredibly good one, almost impossible to make for those times.

The original jews were brown. All the white jews you see are converts from around the southern russian area.

Disproven in 2014, it could not have been a fragment because of how the color and textures were spread across the linen, it's a legit forgery

>lmgtfy.com/?q=publius lentulus jesus letter
>The letter of Lentulus is regarded as apocryphal[2] for a number of reasons. No Governor of Jerusalem or Procurator of Judea is known to have been called Lentulus, and a Roman governor would not have addressed the Senate in the way represented
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m noticing those who attack the idea of Jesus being white tend to shill the same way the other (((baiters))) on this site do.

My bad, it was disproven in 2008, but got proven again in 2013.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/shroud-of-turin-real-jesus_n_2971850.html

WhiteAfghan.jpg

Jesus was an inhuman entity who appeared different to all that looked upon him.
> "Then the Jews said to Judas: How shall we arrest him [Jesus], for he does not have a single shape but his appearance changes. Sometimes he is ruddy, sometimes he is white, sometimes he is red, sometimes he is wheat coloured, sometimes he is pallid like ascetics, sometimes he is a youth, sometimes an old man ..."
This is why Judas had to identify him with a kiss.

Why did you leave out the book and verse?

Because he made it up, just like the writers of the bible, since the gnostics had it right and bible composers didn't

ayy

Why not post that passage where two disciples talk to Jesus after his death but don't even recognize him?

Jesus was literally Jewy McJew and he had to be that way to fulfill the bilbical prophecy that the messiah would be from Davidic line. If you don't know this then you've never read the bible.

The original Bible was factual, but I won’t deny the old Gnostics knew shit we didn’t.

How did they get to rome and egypt then? They were ethiopians who married with european sexslaves and blended in.

All these Pagan larpers and faggot Atheists trying to talk shit about Jesus. SAD!

Third Reich knew the truth about Jesus Christ.

I don't know the book and verse, it was written in an apocrypha in coptic greek found just a few years ago. Google the passage and you should find several sources.

lol you get these Larpagans who talk about being SS soldiers and shit. "Muh runes" etc.

But the minute you mention Jesus, they flip out and start screaming about "kike on a stick."

It's become apparent to me that Himmler, a devout Pagan himself, would not have associated with these untermensche.

>Claims Gnosticism is the only true faith
>Not reading the Phoenix Journals

fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html

The Third Reich was a triggering of a self-defense system inherent in Christianity. That’s why the Khazars do everything they can to suppress Christianity.

""BY DA POWA OF THOR, I CONSECRATE DIS OFFERIN' TO DA ELDAH GAWDS!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!"

*Black lightning strikes in the background.*

So it's not in the bible?

Why do you love jews so much, user?

Don't believe the hype.

livescience.com/27840-shape-shifting-jesus-ancient-text.html

Larper: "Why do you love Jews so much?"

Me: "Why do you love lying so much?"

>why are israelis involved in archaeology research done in israel it must be a jewish plot

Why do Pagans love Jews so much? This one even married a Jew. Hmmm.

Answer my question please. One's even a simple yes/no, so it shouldn't be so hard.
What am I lying about, user?

t. jew

Someone post that "Do Jews control Israel?" image

>Why do you love Jews so much?
I don't.

>So it's not in the Bible?
Which one? Protestant? Catholic? Orthodox? Early Church didn't even have a Bible. Epistles of Clement aren't in the Bible but they're 100% true. If your argument is "it's not in the Bible" then you lose.

Why do Pagans want to ban white people? Pic related.

>Pagans expect me to join this.
"Thats not REAL paganism dude!"

OP is gayyyyyyy

Not an argument.

>using heathenry as a name for your movement
Top kek

Why were the Iraq, Afghan and Syrian wars fought ? You think it was oil they were looking for under the deserts ? Look at many of the troop deployments versus ancient maps of monoliths and other old structures. The impending wave of Isis and it's love of breaking relics, was going to destroy many things of power.

Every version i dig up says the hair is one of a ripe hazelnut, not unripe.

>I don't.
Then why did you adopt their worldview, worship their god YHWH and declare one of them as your lord, user?
>Why do Pagans want to ban white people?
I wouldn't know, since I'm not pagan.

neither is "dur hur jewish scientists" kiddo

The absolute state of Pagans.

They're all Jews, Christard.

The god of the Jews is Satan. YHWH is the God of the Israelites.

Jew =/= Israelite. The Jew is a bastard. Third Reich had it right.

>I wouldn't know, since I'm not pagan.
Ok what is your religious belief?

not an argument.

>you disagree with me
>cuck HAHAHAHAHA

he was a jew kid,get over it.

not an argument

Christianity is the wolf in sheep’s clothing. 100% Jewish psyop.

>Ok what is your religious belief?
White people can only find salvation by exterminating everything related to Abraham. The Third Reich may have had it right but they weren't nowhere near as diligent about this as they should've been, which is why they lost.

There is no goal more noble and more holy than eradicating every trace of this sandnigger cuck, past present and future.

[citation needed]

I asked you what your religion was. You respond with a diatribe against Abraham. Please answer the question.

I think Alex Linder but maybe not. Just something I picked up along my journey. I think it’s got legs but I haven’t really looked into it.

WE WUZ JEWS

Jewsus was a jew.
>Jews have a right to occupy the Holy Lands
Oh no, jew scum don't belong in Europe or here in America, they should be sent to Jewrusalem and thereabouts where they belong.
>I'm a fucking retard
Well, yeah, but why would you feel the need to tell us.

I did, you just don't like it because it does not worship jews but is the antithesis to everything jewish.

Not an argument.

>memeflags
Dropped

No, you didn't answer the question. Clearly you are afraid to reveal your actual religious beliefs in a debate setting. Coward.

>jew nation
>shills for jew worship
ruhroh

>memeflag