archive.is/MWBDP
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/maga-mesh-hat-white-navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO

sounds like trump is backing away from the 21 years old thing

THANK YOU SARAH LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=hkXYTLuRUx4

Look — I get it. I too have been part of this movement since the golden escalator ride, and as much as it pains me to admit: we were duped. Drumpf flipped on gun control and is now anti-2nd amendment, the movement has lost steam, and all your hopes and dreams are swirling down the toilet bowl like a fat steaming DRUMPF.

It’s totally hopeless, but listen: don’t do it. There’s more to life than just politics. You were totally betrayed by drumpf, but just because the movement is over doesn’t mean that your life should be over.

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at:
1 (800) 273-8255

>yfw guns get banned and schools have to get creative to defend themselves

I wasn't a fan of Obama weighing in on everything local cops did but this Broward shit is a different matter entirely; there is no rule of law in that county; they need martial law to restore order.

Awoo!

wew that was close

I like boobies.

impressiv

Say it with me:

FAT

FETISH

RALLY

It's unconstitutional.

Who fucking knows
All I know is people who are dumb enough to willingly vote democrat this day and age deserve every infringement that they will inevitably have.
You niggers can never let your guard down, the second a democrat gets in power they will try to restrict guns, there isn't any ifs ands or butts about it, and gun owners outside of my state need to fucking understand this.

>T H I C C Tay

Had to ruin it with a nigger

Even the NRA said no to that.

In all fairness anyone would want to take guns away from those nigger kids cnn has been showing. You forget there are perfectly normal ones out there as well.

reminder that we should get enough sleep and no footsies under the table.

Presidential Check

>US Eyes Adding Nuclear Cruise Missiles to Zumwalt Stealth Destroyers

>S. Air Force General John Hyten, head of U.S. Strategic Command, has suggested he’s interested in arming a variety of ships with a new nuclear-tipped cruise missile, including the stealthy Zumwalt-class destroyers, as well as guided missile submarines, or SSGNs, and attack subs.
>This only renews concerns about whether or not a potential opponent might then dangerously mistake a conventional missile barrage for the start of a nuclear exchange and the possibility that the weapons could make it more likely that the United States would launch a nuclear strike in general.
>The possibility of arming the Zumwalts with the new nuclear armed cruise missile would be a logistic extension of the U.S. Navy’s previously announced desire to have those ships focus on stand-off attacks against enemy ships and targets ashore. The destroyers could conceivably leverage their low-observable characteristics to be able to better position themselves, even in high threat areas, for a flexible nuclear strike during a crisis.

archive.is/MWBDP

thx 4 baking

No Sarah, don't do it!

MAGA

>I will kill any tax legislation that benefits @Delta unless the company changes its position and fully reinstates its relationship with @NRA. Corporations cannot attack conservatives and expect us not to fight back.
- Casey Cagle (@CaseyCagle) February 26, 2018.

>I decided to take action against Delta and the way they align with the left in going after the NRA and its members. Donald Trump tweeted out something I will always remember. I think it was in 2015. He said when somebody challenges you unfairly, fight back. Be brutal. Be tough. That is what we’re going to have to be to fight for his agenda and to fight for the Second Amendment. If you’re in Georgia, I found out that Delta Airlines is asking for a $40 million per year tax break on jet fuel, and I realize the best way that we can be effective and the best way we can combat the boycotts and threats of the left is to hit them. Go after their subsidies. Go after their tax breaks that they’re receiving on the state level, and take it away from them. If we’re successful in stopping Delta’s tax subsidies, we will have cost them $200 million in five years. I think that’s something that’s important that we replicate in other states
- Dooley, an influential Atlanta-based Tea Party leader

Atlanta-based Delta was set to get a $40 million per year tax break on jet fuel from the Georgia legislature & Chamber of Commerce-backed GOP Gov. Nathan Deal supports handing out.

they just have to make it clear to the nra that he shouldn't compromise even a little. the nra is a direct line to the president

I'd imagine the sales tax that Delta pays on jet fuel to be what, 8 figures at least right?

>How many people lost their clearances?
>I'm not going to discuss security clearances
>Did any administration officials get their clearances ganked?

Epic meme XD have my upbloat!

good

Good, cause it's fucking retarded

Imagine if somebody blew up the sidewalks around school at night.

Nobody hurt, but it would show that guns aren’t the only way of killing people.

What would leftists try to ban? What would David (((Hogg))) say

>mfw I can still carry guns on school campuses and shoot any autist who thinks he can go for the high score, all because I don't live in some commie state

What's a good middle name to pair with Erika? Asking for a friend.

MAGA

Can I get a "HELL YEAH"?!

Delta dun goofed

Really?

Also Comcast IPs are being blocked from Sup Forums

Good. Less worrying.

Good, fuck Delta and United. I was never going to fly United but I'm never flying Delta for the rest of my life if I can absolutely avoid it

Based. This will cause massive butthurt I'm sure.

Fertilizer is still legal.

That webm is beautiful.

Which is why if this 4d chess I wish he would have gone about it a different way. This way is far riskier than the DACA games since most people didn't give a shit about DACA one way or another.

Delta, this past week, tweeted:
>Delta is reaching out to the NRA to let them know we will be ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program. We will be requesting that the NRA remove our information from their website.
— Delta (@Delta) February 24, 2018

In response, Dooley a key organizer on the right with top conservatives nationally and in Georgia sent out an email to thousands of conservatives across Georgia, imploring Republicans in the state legislature and the governor and lieutenant governor to stand up for the Second Amendment and Constitution of the United States against Delta by blocking the subsidy.

“We can have an impact. There was some Democrats in Clayton County, which is one of the poorer counties in Georgia, that would be negatively impacted if Delta did not have to pay $40 million in gasoline tax. You’re talking about the county schools in Clayton County, the County government. So you already have Democrats opposing this. I just felt this is the best way to have an immediate impact, and we’re going after them. It was smooth sailing. I found out about it and sent out an email yesterday afternoon—I think it was about 2:20. And boy, all heck broke loose after I sent the email out. The email went out to 10,000 hard-core activists in Georgia, and the email went to the state legislators. It also went to the business community in Georgia. And Delta then began to realize what they had done, and they started trying to say—their chief lobbyist sent out a tweet saying Delta was not trying to attack the Second Amendment: ‘We’re pro-Second Amendment. We were just trying to be neutral.’”
— Dooley told Breitbart News Sunday, imploring conservatives across Georgia and around the United States to step up and get involved

I don't need eyes to see you glowing, nigger.

i think the fine line on addiction lies in putting what you want before what you need.

Do you think she wants to do it?

>I WILL TEACH THEM!

School Safety Thread

>Failure of Law-Enforcement

failure to notify (federal)
failure to engage (local)

>Multi-Alarm System (Weather/Fire/Attacker)

Parkland students thought the event was (1) a fire and (2) merely a drill

>“gun-free zone” is a “soft target”
>schools should not be a “gun-free zone”

armed personnel + voluntary for trained & licensed teachers & pension/retirement exemption for retired law enforcement/military

Fun facts for the USA:
63% of active shooters are stopped by just one person.
30% of active shooters are stopped by 2 people.
In 1974, Israel had 2 school shootings. Afterwards they made it required so teachers carry CCW. Since then, there have been 0 school shootings.

Also my friend teaches firearms in Ohio, USA and hes telling me that they just offered a CCW class for teachers. They expected 20 to attended..and 300 signed up! And they had to cut it off at 300 because more wanted to sign up.

T H I C C Tay a best.

>ID: gOy

Kek !

Did Delta respond yet?

Hes growing stronger!

> no footsies
IMPEACH QT SLEEP POSTER WHO LOVES MY (You)'s

Possibly.

AWOOOO GODBLESS DONALD TRUMP

>I just answered that you dumb shit
NO SARAH

fuck this nigger

OOOOOOOO I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COT-TON

Face Deep in Nukes Gorgeous

David Werner, a former staffer for Gov. Deal who is now a Delta lobbyist, is the one who made the statement falsely claiming that the airline does support the Second Amendment and the Constitution of the United States:
>Delta announcement this morning was not a political statement-it was the opposite. Delta merely confirmed its neutral status on a politically and emotionally charged issue by removing its name from the debate.
— David Werner, February 24, 2018

>“Delta continues to support the 2nd Amendment.” Atlanta-based airline tries to staunch fallout over its decision to sever ties with NRA #gapol
— Greg Bluestein, February 25, 2018

However Delta did take a stand against the Second Amendment and the United States Constitution by cutting its ties with the NRA.
>In fact, Delta’s own statement on its own website admits it was a political decision to cut ties with the NRA.
>“Delta informed the National Rifle Association Saturday that the airline will end its contract for discounted fares for travel to the association’s 2018 annual meeting. The company requested that the NRA remove Delta’s information from its meeting website,”
>Delta’s decision reflects the airline’s neutral status in the current national debate over gun control amid recent school shootings. Out of respect for our customers and employees on both sides, Delta has taken this action to refrain from entering this debate and focus on its business. Delta continues to support the 2nd Amendment. This is not the first time Delta has withdrawn support over a politically and emotionally charged issue. Last year, Delta withdrew its sponsorship of a theater that staged a graphic interpretation of “Julius Caesar” depicting the assassination of President Trump. Delta supports all of its customers but will not support organizations on any side of any highly charged political issue that divides our nation.

Fucking madman.

A cute!

Maga?

>fake hat

>Teach me

Dooley noted that there are consequences for Delta’s decisions to engage in extremist political actions against the NRA and the Second Amendment.

Until Delta withdraws its attacks on the Constitution and reinstates its relationship with the NRA, Dooley says, it is unlikely that any Republicans in the Georgia State Senate could in good conscience give it this tax break.

>“Up until Delta sent out that tweet, Gov. Deal’s former counsel—his attorney—went to be a lobbyist, left the governor’s office, and was hired by Delta to be a lobbyist to push this through,” Dooley said. “They attached it to a tax reform bill. It sailed through the House, and it was in the Senate. Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle, who is running for governor, was guiding it through the Senate. Delta was prodding him to rush it up, to go through and waive the rules in the Senate so they could go ahead and vote on it. Well, we now know why they were doing that; they knew what they were going to do about the NRA. There’s a state senator named Michael Williams, a big Trump guy—he was the Trump campaign guy in Georgia, the campaign chairman, and he stood up and he said no. He stopped them from doing that. He and a hard-core group of conservative senators after all this broke, after my email went out, are trying to put pressure on Lt. Gov. Cagle to recommit the tax cut bill to the Senate Finance Committee so they can amend it and remove Delta’s tax cut. We need to put pressure on Gov. Deal and Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle and people’s state senators and let them know that a vote for this corporate subsidy is a vote against our Second Amendment rights and against the NRA.”

Dooley said she “laughed at” Delta’s statement, too. It remains to be seen when the vote may happen, but it is heating up in Georgia’s statehouse right now.

something with a z and is white culture

>“Delta is going to push for their tax breaks, and they are not going to back down,” Dooley said.

>“This is a fight we can win. This is a stand in Georgia we can take that will send a warning shot to other major corporations that says, ‘Don’t even think about doing this because we’re coming for you if you do. And we’re going to hurt, hit you so hard in your pocketbook that you’re going to think twice about it because we’re going to take away your corporate giveaways.’”

I just don't want people voting Democrat
I know /ptg/ is mostly people from the midwest and south, but you guys don't understand what you have
the second you vote in democrats, you will lose everything. Don't fucking take it for granted and throw your state governments away because Trump said a thing. You will end up like Massachusetts where merely owning a gun makes others think you're a criminal, and your local governments actively try to turn you into a criminal by virtue of daring to own a firearm.

oy vey

WH IS NOT BACKING AWAY FROM BANNING ANYONE UNDER 21 FROM BUYING A GUN

Bastard. That song is going to be stuck in my head.

Well uh... good, but still why?

"By the way, bump stocks, we're writing that out. I'm writing that out myself. I don't care if Congress does it or not, I'm writing it out myself. You put it into the machine gun category, which is what it is. It becomes essentially a machine gun and nobody's going to be able, it's going to be very hard to get them, so we're writing out bump stocks," he said.

That's right Mr. President! Plastic Control now!

Dooley noted.

>muh NRA brainwashed Trump

This is why you never give an inch, he shouldn't have even banned bump stocks

Y'all concerned the DACA move got blocked? What's the next step for immigration reform now?

>Duly Noted

it's not blocked, that's fake news
they literally cannot stop its expiration

i dont dummy. you're not my senpai.

>Should background checks apply to gunshows
THEY ALWAYS FUCKING HAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

What do you gain from spreading misinformation, you fucking tool.

Depends on the last name, but a 2nd first name like Beth, Mandy, etc would be good.

this one is stuck in my head. its a bit better

it sounds like they are...they just don't want to outright say it because "MUH NRA PUPPET"

Is it? shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/maga-mesh-hat-white-navy

im fucking dying

Which is why Democracy will fail long term as inevitably Democrats will take control at some point

You gotta go back, Carlos

S-snake?

TURNIN' IN THE GUNS

TURNIN' IN THE GUNS

HI-HO, THE DERRY-O WE'RE TURNIN' IN THE GUNS

Trump was letting the dacafags stay anyway