Will you be watching and why won't you watch it?

Will you be watching and why won't you watch it?

I watched the first season.

Thought it was meh

Watched the 2nd season.

Thought it was bad

So no plans to watch the 3rd season.

Why do they have Seibah in this?

Is it confirmed? I only really disliked the second cour of S1, so I'll probably give it a try.

why the fuck is kirito standing with a male and female saber?

OP here, A-1 has stated that they would like to adapt the series fully (may or may not include the Progressive Novels) and it's been pretty much confirmed in the Movie with the words "SAO Will Return"

Eugeo for best bro

The one in the middle is Alice and the one to the left is Eugeo, they are AIs that's actually sentient and are Kirito's childhood friends when he went to go into their simulated civilization.

Isn't this the one where Kirito cucks his dead friend?

because the infantile mentality of someone who unironically wrote "x years of glopping" infests every minute detail of the narrative

also the girls are shit

Because Kirito is the worst protagonist in anime history

Even worse than that little prick from Prince of Tennis

I find it hard to call him worse than Ouma Shuu, niisama and Subaru. Not that he is better, they are like a bucket of shit where where they are all equally bad and watching them is a health hazard

Subaru at least has personality, he has something to him. Sure a lot of us may not like it and find him an annoying asshole but he's not just a bland "I'm stronger than everyone for some inexplicable reason and every girl falls in love with me for some inexplicable reason" self insert MC.

Can't wait for Alice! in 2024 right after Index 3

HOW MANY EPISODES WILL CUTTING DOWN THE TREE TAKE?

PLACE YOUR BETS

Ten bucks on 4

>an isekai LN starring Kirito

It even ends like a cheap isekai. It's amazing

Now starring knockoff genderswapped saber and gil

That doesn't answer the question of how Saber Prototype and a slight redesign of classic Saber ended up alongside Kirito

Seibah is love, Seibah is life
All anime and manga should have a Seibah

Takeuchi pls go.

Make her real then

So Takeuchi has infected abec now.

It's not enough that Saber be the best girl in TM. She must be the best girl in ALL franchises.

>putting Whore of Babylon in same place as best king

Saber and Gil had a kid who enjoys playing VRMMOs?

She won't love you.

Merely knowing she exists in the same world that I do would be more than enough.

I can't wait to shitpost about it, then do it again on Sup Forums when the dub gets around.

Waiting for Progressive.