Say something nice about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0041803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a bunch of gypsies

O dios mio! La creatura!

Vee, stick to sucking sargoy's cock thx

Romanians are noice people who didn't fuck bohemians over when the whole of Warsaw invaded.

I hope they continue to keep the Turks at bay. Also most the women don’t look to bad.

El creatura de los Unidos Estados

Stalin didn't say many true things but he was correct to call Romania the whore of history.

Stalin was also a jew

The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

I think they look pretty good

Bumping to piss off Turks

They are another example of an ungrateful creation of Hungary.
Many such cases. Sad!

I dated a Romanian girl who came to the US for college and let me tell you, she was the most vain, materialistic, money-grubbing woman I have ever met in my entire life. And I live in fucking Los Angeles. Something is wrong with slav girls

Better than Albanians, I guess.

They wuz romans and shiet

>romanian
>slav

Transylvania will never be yours :)

First day on the job eh?

what do you define a romanian as then, speaking in terms of broad ethnic categories?

kek. You wanna meet up and fistfight? It be fun :)

Fucking Draculas

>lest you forget

Romanians are gipsy pickpocketing rats. Total scum of Yurop

They have a very large building that looks nice

Romanians are good people, and it's irony that you're mocking them yet most of the white women in the world have a crush on this Romanian man, who is whiter than you ever will be and was chosen to play an Anglo soldier.

Basarab 1 was a Vlach you wannabe Kang.

I don't know, they sure as shit ain't slavic though.

did nothing wrong

Basar-ab was vlach
your mind about to be blown in:
>3
>2
>1
>pic related

they look like Turks

Come meet me at Dundas square in toronto at 5:30pm. I will wear an Olympic Canada jacket. Let me fuck you up.

Vlad was a hero.

So racist of them to leave the gipsies in the back row without a step so they can't be seen.

dude i'll be there. I'll be the 6'1 guy with a thick leather jacket and brown boots.
I'm gonna stomp you

you dumb fucking anglos
learn the difference
ROMANIANS ARE BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk

Non gypsy Romanian women are hot

holy fucking shitballs that video is cringy.
Kill it with fire.
I hope you fucking western are proud with creating this shithole.

>your only evidence is ms paint and the sound of a name

>my evidence is genetics
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0041803

Stop trying to hit on me faggot

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NAO

Yeaaaa FIGHT!! Report back when it's finished.

Look at that manlet on the right that wasn't tall enough to be in the back like the other guys.

Is there a difference between the people in those two pics? Left are a bit less trashy but that's about the only difference I see.

>A kike complaining about money-grubbing whores
She must have been some piece of work

jesus fucking christ you dumb assholes are triggering me
THERE is a clear difference
open your eyes mutt

US is a fictional corporation. Just like your life.

every leaf in toronto. There is a irl battle between a Hun leaf and this gypsy.
I want cameras, I want lights. Let's make bloodsports great again!
Winner takes Transylvania.
There is no genetic marker for vlachs u moron. Man, now I can't wait to fuck you up.

Thracian tribes that became part of roman empire and mixed with slavs

What's the difference? It's two identical groups of brown people of color. Is this like when the Welsh claim they're different from the English but no one can tell them apart?

Ayy dracu

How can you not tell the Welsh and English apart

They are Magyar rape babies mixed with Gypsies and Slavs.
They are Hunno-Romans technically.

>your life is a fictional corporation

Kek I see what you did there.
Croats are the greatest of South Slavs.
And they are not balkan.

He is baiting, its both pictures of gypsies

No he aint, JEW
Get gassed.

*angry hungarians flood the thread*

they are

Filthy goblin.

>t.canadian

Being canadian is worse than being a nigger

There's a lot of Vegas Lounge Act in that video. Old strip.

>Earlier studies have demonstrated the value of investigating the Y chromosome of men bearing a historical name, in order to identify their genetic origin.

>Different Y-chromosome haplogroups were found within the individuals bearing the Basarab name. All haplogroups are common in Romania and other Central and Eastern European populations. In a PCA, the Basarab group clusters within other Romanian populations. We found several clusters of Basarab individuals having a common ancestor within the period of the last 600 years. The diversity of haplogroups found shows that not all individuals carrying the surname Basarab can be direct biological descendants of the Basarab dynasty. The absence of Eastern Asian lineages in the Basarab men can be interpreted as a lack of evidence for a Cuman origin of the Basarab dynasty
>It can be therefore concluded that the Basarab dynasty was successful in spreading its name beyond the spread of its genes

>The absence of Eastern Asian lineages

Stay butthurt

>Dundas square in toronto at 5:30pm
god i wish i was in toronto be able to bash some gypsy
scum don't forget to bottle his tears to protect you from aids

>All haplogroups are common in Romania and other Central and Eastern European populations
>The absence of Eastern Asian lineages in the Basarab men can be interpreted as a lack of evidence for a Cuman origin of the Basarab dynasty
>Can be interpreted
>can be
>can
You fucking falsifying little faggots make me sick. Cumans are known as the blond ones in Slavic (polovtsy) and German (Fallones).
I am cuman and am blond and green eyed. We are not Asian you mutt.
Basar-aba means Leader father in Hungarian/Cuman. What kind of a romanian faggot would name himself that, and give himself Szekely symbols and Arpad stripes for hos coat of arms, and then proceed to marry, and only marry Hungarian women?
Keep reaching, fief.

>La bestia Americana...

Their women generally tend to have few to no objections with taking it up the ass.

This fight needs its own thread because he's going to bitch out.

>l'abominacion....

>Cumans are known as the blond ones in Slavic (polovtsy) and German (Fallones).
>I am cuman and am blond and green eyed. We are not Asian you mutt.

HAHAHAHAHA found the butthurt roach

make a thread on b man
and give him an extra 2 punches 1 for trianon and 1 for me

So either Basar-aba is a cuman.
Or he's the biggest KEK on earth who gave himself a turkish name, and married only Hungarian women...
This is the great Romanian hero? In your attempt to lie about history you just make your people out to be bigger cucks than they already are. Many such cases. Sad!
Anyway, are we still doing the meet up?

>/diaspora-wars/
Kek this shit would be glorious.
Huns vs Gypz, Serbs vs Croats, Polacks vs Everybody. This needs to be a thing

>anally blasted turkic immigrant in Canada hating romanians
lmao
Why do you hate people you have no contact with, you don't know and have never done anything wrong to you?
You're a turk immigrant in Canada, you have no contact with us, why do you care so much?
What do you get from posting hatred and slander against romanians?

We Wuz Kangz of Romania n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
this meme needs to happen , triggered leaf saying Hungarians where Kangz of Europe

>Turks took his name because it was cool
>Vlach cucks Hungarians our of their women

I don’t see the problem. Also yeah bro. Dundas square at 5:30. Ask your mom for permission first she told me she doesn’t like it when you go without telling her.

this needs to be a general
fun fact the film borat was filmed in romania
romani niggers are still butthurt

Been reading "For my Legionarres" by Cornelio "literally hitler" Codreanu.
Respect for Romanians, you got it right that time
HNNNNNGGG

I worked at a place that had an entire department made of Romanians because the dept manager would hire all his friends and their kids.

The Romanian grills were absolute qts but I'm not sure why all of them are so sassy and loved to argue.

God damnit dude. I know you're gonna puss out, cuz your using mom jokes lol. How old are you boy? Whats your height, and your weight. Don't bitch out. Give stats.

there's a cute romanian girl who is crushing on me so hard at the moment but i'm not really sure if I want to pursue her because she's kind of brownish looking and has a bit of a hawk nose

unrelated but also the biggest thot I have ever met in my life was a romanian

Front row, sixth from left is very pretty.

actually we are more slavic than anything else

we're very mixed, romans, dacians, slavs and some dose of central asians

...la bestia negra...

I don’t hit on dudes, sorry. That’s a Turkic thing.

Obviously your pussing out you little pussy. Just like your homeland, a bunch of cowards.

>hating people you don't know, don't live in your country (even though you 2 posters are non-white immigrants yourselves and we are east europeans) and have never done anything to you
Again, why do you hate people you've never met?

You have never talked with a romanian, otherwise you wouldn't be filled with irrational hatred at folk you have never met.
Remain petty and sad haters.

5:30 at Dundas Square. Don’t start making excuses already, roachie.

I have met a Romanian in toronto before. He was actually pretty cool. Who says I hate you?
Look at my first post in this thread. I was simply stating that you are an ungrateful colony. How is that hate? In fact, I am implying we are related.

Gib

>Romanians are gipsy pickpocketing rats.
looks like someone got mugged by a "Romanian".
Thanks for taking away our gypsies Europe, we love you!

guess what normie
Hungarians where actually black

La luz que nunca fuy asesa

some of the grills are hot

kek already bitching out if you were in melbourne i would make your face one with the pavement
probably tried to tell his own fortune (old gypsy scam) and it told him he would get destroyed

Fuck off Tyrone, lest you be meathooked.

Lawl