Daughter who gouged out her own eyes while high on drugs is now blind, says her mum

>Daughter who gouged out her own eyes while high on drugs is now blind, says her mum

>A YOUNG woman gouged out her eyes despite frantic attempts from onlookers trying to help her, yelling that she needed to sacrifice her eyes to get to heaven.

Link: news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/daughter-who-gouged-out-her-own-eyes-while-high-on-drugs-is-now-blind-says-her-mum/news-story/a9d942c74c9733f208f61dac67b447c8

>THE family of an American woman who gouged her own eyeballs out in a drug-induced haze wants to warn others about the dangers of addiction.

>Kaylee Muthart, 20, was left permanently blinded after she intentionally scratched out her own eyes and was seen holding an eyeball on February 6 in front of a church in South Carolina.

>According to the Post, the young woman — who doctors believe was high on tainted methamphetamine — reportedly started fighting off people who were trying to help her.

>Experiencing delusions, she believed that the world was “upside down” and that she needed to “sacrifice her eyes” to go to heaven.

What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?

>white women

God clearly helped her. At the cost of her eye sight, she will no longer be able to do drugs. I say things here ended up pretty well.

Drugs open up a path for demons.

I seriously can't tell if you're being serious or not. Good post.

Kaylee Mutthard

kek

Flocka.... not even once

Can you imagine being this retarded

If only her parents kept an eye on her..

Reminded me Event Horizon. Nice movie though.

upside down gouging out her eyes as a sacrifice?
is she Odin?

This Proof of god
I hope he does this more so we see a pattern

>What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?
>high on tainted methamphetamine

Maybe if drugs weren't illegal this tweeker wouldn't have had such a bad batch. That said, who the fuck cares if an addict ruins their lives?

She needed to get rid of her yes to get into heaven. What the fuck is so hard to understand?

>she will no longer be able to do drugs
it's not that hard to find a vein without looking

I dont think there is something wrong with americans per se.i think there is something wrong with religion fanatics

>tainted methamphetamine

good lord, so the glowinthedarks have started giving the methheads tainted deathdrugs like the fentanyl laced shit they give to heroin addicts.

Bad time to be on hard drugs.

Ban fingers

People will just use toes

>"high on drugs."

What is there more to say? Degeneracy comes in many colours.

>same image
>same copy pasta
this thread again?

I think it is more about the americans who are wrong producing laced meth.

Typical girl logic. A boy on the same drugs would probly just jerk off and go to sleep

Yeah but the dea doesnt punish you any worse for making fucked up drugs, so people do it. If the dea reduced the punishment for selling pure drugs, and increased the punishment for selling fucked up shit, then things like this wouldnt happen. But the dea is a bunch of homosexual ass clowns so dont hold your breath.

Is it meth? Halfway down OP’s clickbait her mom says heroin.

It's immeasurably harder to do 99% of things in life if you're blind.
Try partially obscuring or blurring your own vision for just one hour (e.g. tape or smudge vaseline over glasses), and see how you cope.

I checked out the mother's Facebook page and it was a TREAT.

>Mathew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for. thee that one of thy members should perish, and. not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
I know the feeling just from some of the shit I've seen on this sight today.
Meth is one of the worst thing a person can do to themselves.
Righteous anger should be used properly.

It gets easier, and the scope of your world changes. As nightmarish as it is, it doesn't have to be hell.

>drugs are not ba...

praise kek

She didn't see the consequences that come with drug use

Religion is the problem. Bible says to cut out your eyes so she did. . Abraham tried to kill his son and then mutilated his own dick with a knife. Religion destroys people.

Why do you think (((they)))re pushing drug legalization so aggresively??

>burn coal
>pay toll

Toll paid

They can’t see anymore!

See?

>Mutthart

bet the negro persuaded her to do it,but i won't blame the negro this time,young girls are pretty much retarded w or w/o drugs.

>Why do you think (((they)))re pushing drug legalization so aggresively??

(((they))) know the white middle class is on its last leg.

The opioid problem, and heroin, is destroying white counties across the South and Midwest. These are the very drugs promoted by propped up faggots like Lil Peep.

This nigga thinks this bitch was literally rationally convinced by the bible, like 'here's a reasonable argument stab out your eyes cunt'. Find Jung talking about the mental patient talking about the sun's phallus and how it makes the wind blow, and that relation to ancient myth. This kinda shit recreates itself INDEPENDENTLY of whatever specific bullshit you particularly have a problem with.
>Religion destroys people
Mother fucker you're so dumb I can barely contain my seething hatred for your stupid ass. Stupid hopeless mother fuckers find ways to destroy themselves, religion is one of those holes they fall into but so are drugs and nihilism. You just have Jesus so deep up your asshole any problem you see is automatically associated to the nine inch middle eastern meatpole plunging your colon.

Nihilism destroys people. Drugs destroy people. This sick society destroys people. Religion saves people. The perfection of religion will save more people. The outright rejection of religion would destroy us all.

Put your eyes out, religious freak. Your brain is already damaged by religion. Might as well just mutilate yourself because of imaginary friends.

Religion didn't save this girl's eyes or Abraham's mutilated penis. Didn't save the millions killed in religious wars and religious terrorist attacks. Didn't save the kids of that crazy religious nut who drowned her kids because she her God tell her to do it.

>gouged out her own eyes
>is BLIND
Shocking....

What the fuck is with the random caps? It looks autistic as fuck.

NIGGER. IT IS A NIGGER FFS

You sound like you wear a fedora and own a sword collection.

>Experiencing delusions, she believed that the world was “upside down” and that she needed to “sacrifice her eyes” to go to heaven.

The human eye processes the world upside down and our brain flips it rightside up.

Makes u think

Our eyes have yet to open

You can't even make one post without Jewish cock coming out of your mouth. Seriously watch out because you're gonna hit middle age and suddenly un-repress that time your daddy made you lick out his cheesy foreskin between quoting from the Torah, then we'll see who's gouging their eyes out cuck.

I've done meth before. Shits nice. Never touched it again since.

Your crazy is showing. Careful about that religion. Some day you'll be mutilating yourself and drowning children.

>Makes u think
no. no it does not. it only "makes u think" if you have some sort of nigger level understanding of biology.

digits confirm

Guys I'm not going to lie to you I've done some serious drugs. I've done speedballs on PCP, 5 day meth binges, drank a gallon of booze in a night, 10 hits of acid while on ecstacy. Believe me when I say I've done some shit.

Never any of those times did I consider gouging my eyeballs out to get to heaven. Some peoples brains just aren't wired for the fry I guess, especially girls. I wonder if she smoked bath salts or something because I've only heard of people getting that way from spice, bath salts and occasionally PCP.

Thats pretty brutal

>What's wrong with Americans
That this individual was high on tianted meth and the larger sample size of Americans were trying to help her?

You deserve a (you)

Don't blame "Breaking Bad".
>Meth is cool
Stupid fucking kids.
Meth
Bath Salts
fentanyl

she's probably unironically better off. Now she'll have to find some desperate beta who doesn't care about gouged out eyes who can take care of her and she can't run around like a modern drug addicted skank and just be a baby factory.

Jesus said if your eyes causes you to sin it's better to enter Heaven maimed than not at all.

>hard drugs

why do so many white americans do this?

And there are people who still doubt that demons exist

Never trust a junkie. Never deal with a junkie. Never accept someone into your life if they are now or have ever been a junkie.

ban assault leaves.
imagine stabbing your eye out with a toe.

Looking at ther I imagine half of the posters will be going blind from fapping over the idea of getting a blowjob from her while gouging her eyes out.

Demonic suggestion. She heard a supernatural voice tell her to rip her eyes out to get into heaven. There are accounts from desert monks of demons appearing to monks as angels and telling them to jump off high places so they'd be caught like Elijah and lifted in heaven (they splatter). Muhammad heard a demon in a cave and started Islam. This girl isn't the first and won't be the last victim of unseen warfare.

Only your right eye and it's allegorical not a commandment to mutilate. Demons mix truth with lies to win over their playthings.

The biggest question here is how the "people who were trying to help her" were fought off by a 20 year old girl. Just wrestle her to the ground and hold her arms, most likely she cant do anything, in the absolutely worst case scenario she breaks her arms while youre trying to restrain her.

I thought she is Russian btw, before I've seen her name (Muthart, kek). My slav detector fucked with with me first time in a while.

>What is Krokodil
>What is the opium epidemic in the east
>What is heroin in Europe

It's almost if you were intentionally trying to upset some people...

>What is Krokodil
It's a meme,

/thread

Allahu akbar brother

Any pics of her without eyes?

>What is Krokodil
Isn't that a reptile that swims in the old Soviet Republic?

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out,
and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for
thee that one of thy members should perish, and
not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
She was doing God's work, nothing to see here

Carlos

Shes one of those master race qweenz n sheeit.

If only all decent roasties did this I could get a date.

Still waiting on God to punish me for smoking weed.

Tainted meth, thats an oxymoron. I'm sure there's no DA approved formula for it.

>I'm sure there's no DA approved formula for it.
Blue Meth is best Meth.

This would never have happened if they banned the guns

Drugs don’t make normal people do crazy things, they make crazy people be themselves.

>matthew 18:9
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

>matthew 5:29
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

>mark 9:47
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

>no carlos pic
You had one job

This is idiotic, Rather than tell people to fix their lives and find some strength, we'll get to the point of a society of gimps that will get slaughtered to evil men.

The answer is self control not self dismemberment

Where she is going, she won't need eyes.

You most likely won't. Kani Bosin. In the bible. Used to have several infographics detailing the verses, but they remotely deleted them.

>who gouged out her own eyes
>is now blind

Wow, really?
How’d she lose her sight?

Intelligent people realize it's not meant to be literal. What it means is if you must choose between your eyes and heaven, going to heaven is more important than your eye because when you die your body decomposes. Your soul lives on.

>white trash
kek good riddance

>says her mum
LOL

>American
No explanation needed

>tainted methamphetamine
Because untainted meth is ok.
Seriously, southern girl high on meth (wow, much stereotype) gouges her eyes out to see God.
And nothing of value was lost.

Was she a Slipknot fan by any chance?

I came to this stupid thread just to post this and you beat me to it
>Curse you Russia REEEEEEEEEEE

>Meme
LOL, look at this meme leg

Lookin like a snack

natural selection is right again.