I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Right wing populists BTFO

feels so very good

everyone knows Orban is a corrupt oligarch, he isn't making hungary great. Stop falling for breitbart bullshit, you niggers

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

CRAWLING IN THE END

germany filled with glee their societal suicide is being emulated by others

bravo krauts, bravo

So is this the same lazy propagandistic headline as in the US where a loss for the bad goys in a random district election is supposed to presage doom for the party on a national scale

His party lost a local election. I'm pretty sure Democrats would win an election in Houston, TX, but doesn't mean the state is turning blue. Hungary doesn't want a bunch of pedophelic sand niggers living in it.

y u do dis hungary? I thought you were based

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>thinking a nation of mongol and turk invaders is based

Mohammed please

Why, can't you live in Europe without hiding behind Leftist skirts?

Wow, its literally nothing. Keep it up faggot.

Me thinks so.

Sage

Time for Hungary to become multicultural paradise and stop being so racist, hell yes :)

>bellwether
grasping at straws, Guardian

You know they did poorly to Jobbik? Which is right wing to far right.

Good luck hungary

>byelection in Hódmezővásárhely
It was just a local election, user. Jobbik didn't even have a candidate, it was just Fidesz vs. everyone on the left.

>j-jobbik is right wing
>even if orban gets btfo jobbik will gas le kikes
Kek.

Mehh...he will win easily next general elections no problem.

What would be awesome is Berlusconi and the "center right" coalition winning in Italy, Orban would get a powerful ally and he would also be a little more free from the Polaks and their retarded Fictional Russian Enemy (tm).

xD

This was bound to happen with the amount of money Soros is throwing at removing the nationalists from Europe.

Soros has also been targeting Hungary directly, because Orban took aim at him a few months ago.

>Stop falling for breitbart bullshit, you niggers
THIS

Zionist BTFO

It’s probably a proxyfag

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
We know, that's what the EU flag stands for

lel

:^)

Remember Trump also had 98% chance to lose