Shkreli is going to prison for 6-11 years for doing nothing wrong. What a joke

Shkreli is going to prison for 6-11 years for doing nothing wrong. What a joke.

cnbc.com/2018/02/26/ruling-means-pharma-bro-could-get-decade-or-more-in-prison.html

Good
Just like alcapone that legally didnt do anything
Certain kind of evilness that nevertheless must be punished

Now he can’t be a productive member of society. Oh wait..

So how should we go about breaking him out?

repeating interesting numbers have true power

One measely prison break is well within our power.
Any NY fags qualified to get jobs at a federal penitentiary?

all he did was say he would pay someone for a strand of hillary clinton's hair

the financial stuff and the guy he threatened wasn't even that bad

Provided he doesn't get bent over, I think he'll be happy with the prison cred applied to his future rap carreer.
A legit prison break would only further solidify his success.

Who cares about that faggot and his nasty nose

Good thing faggot never dropped that Wu record. He's gonna be making tapes of it in prison to protect his anus for the next 6-11.

>Prosecutors had argued that Shkreli caused between $9 million and more than $20 million in losses. Shkreli's lawyers have said he caused no loss.

>In her ruling, the judge dismissed arguments by Shkreli's lawyers that there was no actual loss because Shkreli paid hedge fund investors more than back on their money with cash and stock in the drug company he founded, Retrophin.

>Matsumoto noted, "By the time Mr. Shkreli began to funnel money from Retrophin to his MSMB Capital investors, many of those investors, as well as the Securities and Exchange Commission, had detected the fraud."

>Because of that, the judge said, she refused to give Shkreli any credit for paying back the investors with assets from Retrophin. That credit would have reduced the amount of the loss for the purposes of sentencing.

So he paid them back but they're ruling that he didn't because fuck you.

Yup.
Trump should pardon him, just for the salt.

>In her ruling
>her

He never had a chance.

No he won't. He'll go to a minimum security resort prison. He'll have a better day to day routine than most posters here.

>Prosecutors want Shkreli to fork over $7.36 million. They also want him to set aside assets that include a one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album and pricey artwork to secure that penalty during the planned appeal of his conviction.

maybe its time to start reading articles. they want him to give it up

Can I get a redpill on this dude? Seems like best just a business bro who probably browses Sup Forums, I’m curious why (((everyone))) started hating him.

He's got all the unreleased wutang

>his judge

he's so fucked :(

women should never be given power

he bought patents or something for a bunch of drugs and insurance companies got butthurt and funded a smear campaign saying he increased the price of treatment for HIV/AIDS by 9000%. In reality this increase wouldn't not be seen by insurance users but by the insurance companies. Also his company provided means of obtaining the drug for people who didn't have insurance.

or something like that.

He is a Gentile who got involved in a business racket controlled by Jews. Naturally they Shut It Down.

Awesome news! couldn't happen to a better scumbag.

DONT TOUCH BASED PHARMA BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much exactly what I expected

>t. rabbi walletberg

The only thing women can judge is their looks.

So nobody really loss any money, but let's just make it seem like they did and use that for sentencing guidelines. Makes sense.

>maybe its time to start reading articles. they want him to give it up
Nigga what is that even supposed to mean? Maybe it's time to tighten up your logic game and basic analysis of an argument.

There's no guarantee he's gonna have to surrender his personal property and I would put money on him getting away with NOT forfeiting a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork since determining value would be arbitrary and probably some liberal bullshit that protects that kind of thing.

He called them out without protecting himself legally he didn't understand what he was getting into. Anyone who goes troll mode and takes the piss out of the current system to hard will go down because its effective.

Hahahahaha this is awesome I can't wait to see his sad little face at sentencing when she throws the fucking book at him

who punishes the insurance companies then? they were the only ones out any money and it's why they threw the book at shkreli. if he had scammed thousands of american joes and janes instead, he would have never made the national news