NRA IS LOST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barackobama/status/260549576199639040?lang=en
politics.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-senate-grounds-delta-tax-break-after-nra-decision/2mEb5NCgBmpblpwrFYNEGM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews are winning, as always

No one joins the NRA for discounts.

George TakNye The Faggot Guy should have died in that jap internment camp he was in as a kid.

Guns are bad but molesting kids is fine.

Good thing the NRA is funded 100% by every day Americans.

And the amount of Americans supporting the NRA goes up every day.

Every time the government threatens to fuck with the second amendment thousands of people join the NRA and hundreds of thousands of guns are sold.

Nobody in their sane mind would ever willingly go door to door to take guns when the know they'll be promptly met with a bullet to the chest.

Oh no, whatever will I do without Symantec "anti"virus

Who cares? The NRA doesn't even preserve gun rights in America, they're fucking awful. Maybe the GOA will finally make a resurgence.

>no more 10% car rental discounts for NRA members
How will they ever recover.

twitter.com/barackobama/status/260549576199639040?lang=en
Careful, leftists, you don't want us to regress back to 1980's foreign policy!

Is the nra gonna post their numbers for the month? I bet membership has increased exponentially

Funny how all these companies didn't give a shit about the NRA prior to Parkland...

Have never used any of their services

Based George

It's good in a way, the NRA can only be beholden to the American people and not corporate bloodsuckers.

We can always rescind their tax breaks like /Georgia/...

politics.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-senate-grounds-delta-tax-break-after-nra-decision/2mEb5NCgBmpblpwrFYNEGM/

NRA has gotten more new members in the last week than ever before I would presume.

Hey hey George Takei, how many kids you touch today?

NRA membership is skyrocketing, AR and AK sales are skyrocketing. Not a single anti-gun law will be passed as a result. This astro-truf horseshit is the best thing that ever happened to the NRA and 2A.

NRA is lost, you say? Looks like I will have to buy an NRA membership after all. Thanks kike, but you're never going to win this one.

This

jews aren't winning. they're just circle jerking and bathing in their own bukakke

People will join the NRA just to spite these companies.

good list to boycott.

This

I was going to join anyway and knew nothing about discounts. I bet they have skyhigh numbers joining right now.

>the NRA will no longer be beholden to global corporate interests and will stay true to its grassroots source of support
oh no, that sucks

People are joining in record #'s. Just like the relentless attacks against Trump during the election, this will backfire against them and have the opposite effect.

For fuck sake, this is not the same as sponsors.

The NRA gets money from corporate sponsors, like gun manufacturers or sporting goods places like Cabelas, in the tune of nearly half their revenue. These companies merely have agreements to give each other props and that NRA members can have the same discount as, say, a AAA member. It's literally a no money lost thing. Maybe some kickbacks but not anything significant.

Meanwhile, in the same time, lots of the sponsors donate certain amount of sales to the NRA. So in the midst of record donations on the part of actual members in the last week, they've also been buying firearms that give portions of that to the NRA.

You literally just made them more money than they were originally making before. Congrats, you're a fucking retard.

>have 5 million members
>earn $40 a year per member anually
>make little over 300 million a year
>aprox 200 million is from members
yeah who cares lol

best state flag

so when are we starting a list of "anti conservatives" companies so that we can start boycotting them as well?

>Shitty companies dying a slow death and trying to survive a little longer by pandering to democrats

he even holds paper like a faggot

Need a car rental soon. Who do I use

Most of those companies are airlines or rental car companies. The kind of businesses you use if you live in a city and have no means of leaving the city because you don't own a car. The kind of businesses people with money and firearms don't even need to use very often/if ever.

Companies jumping on the good publicity wagon.
How shocking.

>1
I wonder how all the libfags would feel if they knew why the NRA even exists, lol, sometimes it sucks being a student of history because people are so goddamn retarded

You've now figured out why the 'deep state' so badly wants to shut. it. down.

this is good. the nra will start to listen to small donors and members

Member when George Takai raped a guy and got away with it?

I member

What those companies don't seem to realise is they are punishing law abiding citizens for something that the FBI and sheriffs office could have prevented, those law abiding people are going to take their business elsewhere and actually lose nothing, and the companies virtue signalling will lose millions lol.

And the NRA will only grow as a result because people who normally aren't bothered about joining up are doing so out of principle, in the way when Pewdiepie was targeted he gained millions of subs from people who don't necessarily like his content.

It's absurdly foolish and short sighted, those Marxists who pressured them to do this won't spend extra money with them lol

In 20 years the nra has spent roughly 200 million on nra lobbying and ads.
Unions have spent over a billion in the last year alone.
Makes me think.

Apple and Google haven't terminated deals with the nra. The two most liberal companies on the planet. Juden haven't won shit.

>List of companies I've never used
Needs to get a lot longer before I give a fuck

They don't have any ties to them in the first place

Don't worry.

umm try again sweetie

sage

hive mind

Hey, I beat someone to something for once.

Lies

All of which are literally who companies. Nothing of value was lost.

your fucked up rectagle is not a flag sir. I assume thats supposed to be Louisiana which is just a boring state seal on a boring blue background, you aren't even on the list of good flags bitch

Guaranteed 20 others will take their place. The power of capitalism. These companies just fucked up.

>American economical education
Libs have no clue on how to run a business huh?

Most of their spending is in campaign contributions, not just straight ads and lobbying. That said, the power of the NRA isn't their money, it's the members. Votes win elections. You can buy votes with money, yes, but if you already have the voters all you need to do is tell them who to vote for and who to vote against.

Most of them are transportation related companies....What do they mean by this Sup Forums

You mean the one his idol FDR put him in? Guy has had a dick up his ass so often that he can't even think straight.

NRA new memeberships are up like 400% my guy

I literally joined 2 days ago lol. I'm not the only one either

Also I don't even own a gun

>i-it's just a silly conspiracy!

dumb shit mother fucker OP - the "NRA" would exist without ANY FUNDING. you could ban it and it would pop-up again with a bunch of hillbilly and shotguns. You're less than worthless

>power is its members.
Basically.
Its just intresting to watch the lefties money complex take such a big shock for so long.
I find it more true with each passing day that trump was not supposed to win.

This

I wonder (((who))) is the CEOs for these companies?

ANOTHER BIG FIGHT

>white people fall from 90%+ of the population to >60%
>no one cares

>might be made harder to own a semiautomatic gun
>hurr start a revolution

America in a nutshell. Artificial and materialistic.

I’d join if I could.
I wouldn’t even do it for any discount benefits. I just like guns and nothing beats getting leftists triggered.

You don't have to be an American to join.

Even if you told them the truth they would just spout the bullcrap about how the parties conveniently swapped supporters, because that is what they have been programmed to say.

this, havent used them once.
t. life member

i joined a few days ago

Right policy. Not limp dick National review high and mighty road. Cicero and the other Romans did that and they just got killed for it. Get down and dirty as bad as the left does. Boycot em.

Literal leftist faggots are growing the NRAs memberships faster than marketing ever could... and they are doing it for free.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

this, those are boomer benefits.

I want gun discounts, not fucking enterprise.

Irrelevant.

Is there a list of all of them. To know where not to buy in the future.

>oh no companies are no longer giving a discount to NRA members who mostly probably didn't even use or know about the group discounts

This does not hurt NRA. It hurts the businesses which have cucked though. Not just to NRA members, but everyone who cares about the 2nd, they will remember. Meanwhile more people are now becoming NRA members.

Why the fuck do people give a shit about what some random chink who was an actor in the 70s have to say about this? I couldn't make up a more ridiculous scenario if I wanted to

Gun control is the conversation though. Searching for this term isn't indicative of position.

why not "Join Mom's Against Gun Violence"
why did you choose the generic "Gun Control" which could be people searching who are concerned about Gun Control (don't want it).
why are all you fucks so stupid?

WEE NEVAH FUHREEEEZ

Still irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

"ban guns" is literally the conversation, dude.

the one with the cow is more dope

>hertz
>avis
>budget
>national
>enterprise

They're all the same and DYING. Why would people rent a car, get nickel and dime'd for every mile over, for not refueling gas, every little ding and shit when people can just uber/lyft? In fact, they can save money by not paying for parking too in bigger cities. These rental car places are dying. They're fucked. They'll be bankrupt in a couple years, they have nothing to lose at this point.

So what you’re telling me is that the baseline search levels of each term are different, but the NRA term is experiencing an unprecedented increase in search activity?
Or was there another point you were trying to make?

IRRELEVANT!

The left once again overplays it's hand. The NRA are banking, gun sales are through the roof, the right's voting numbers are solidifying and David Hogg is the spokeskid for the entire DNC from here until the mid terms. Dems will be wiped out in red states.

Tits, I mean this.