Are you going to watch the Netflix Japanimation kino Neo Yokio created by Ezra Koenig and Jaden Smith?

Are you going to watch the Netflix Japanimation kino Neo Yokio created by Ezra Koenig and Jaden Smith? youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

No, fuck you

How can this be real when Jaden is not real?

Yes

Not sure what all the hate is about

It hasn't even come out yet

yes, it looks horrible

>im gonna post it again

ikr?
i swear this is an alt-right meme or something
like uhhhh it looks pretty fun and interesting

Shut the fuck up with this trash, there have been like 30 threads on it today. Yes we hate it yes it is a horrible joke. No it is not actually an anime, not in the sense that Sup Forums talks about or follows.

>Black skin with violet hair that sounds like a fuckboy
>That royalty free music
>Unimaginative plot

I'd rather watch Netflix' Death Note.

retard. How long have you been on this site?

Neo Yokio more like Neo Jokio

cry more you miserable faggot. This will be discussed here for months on end.

there gonna be Pantyshots?

This isn't anime, It's the fucking Boondocks style

Isn't Jaden himself kind of a prick?

So...are we gonna pretend that netflix isn't trying deliberately to kill anime by westernization off it or what?

>This will be discussed here for months on end.

the bad season is ending user and this slide threads gona end soon.

Wrong, It's anime

lol cry more miserable faggot

Cool, a Kappa Mikey reboot.

AOTY

gonna be better than flcl2

I'm ok with the trashy Boondocks-tier plot, it's not like modern anime isn't just as bad. I just wish Jaden didn't have such a horrible voice for a main character. I guarantee the worst thing about this, no matter how you feel about it being made, is going to be his performance.

What if it's a good anime?

It won't be

You don't know that.

>netflix
>black mc
>american va
>terrible animation
it's not even anime

I actually do know that. It's going to be shit.

We wuz anime n shiet

But just imagine that in some alternate universe it was actually good, and we all happened to inhabit that alternate universe. How would you guys feel?

Boondocks is anime?

Trips don't lie

They should have made a fresh prince anime instead.

Western animation can never complete.

You have anime from the 80s discussing the wait calculation and showing us time dilation.

What is Jayden's favorite anime?

Not anime.

If I posted this in one of those eye threads, would anyone even realize?

It looks like an anime, it must be an anime.

lmao the butthurt on these weaboo faggots huh huh huh huh

No, but this one is.

Casltevania isn't, that new Voltron isn't, Totally Spies isn't, neither is this.

Totally Spies should get a pass for fetish fuel, however.

But this literally being done by Japanese studios, Jaden is just writing and VAing while Netflix foot the bill.

No, just stop user. This bait will never be funny, you're only embarrassing yourself.

I'd actually watch this.

How can I watch it, when our eyes aren't real?

The Last Unicorn and most 80s cartoons were also animated in Japan. Dezaki even directed a lot of them.

too many shills, remind me Sup Forums

This is why you're $20 billion in debt, Netflix.

Literally who?

I looked up this hack's previous credits and still have no idea who the fuck he is or why he thinks he's qualified to be writer/producer on an "anime" series.

I'm not arguing that it's anime (it's not), I was correcting you on saying Western animation will never compete (it won't) since the actual animation here is done by the Japanese.

Stop shitposting Netflix-kun

Castlevania isn't, but Devilman is, and so is this, just like The Reflection, unless you people tell me that Jaden and his pals are directing this themselves, it will be anime.

Finally an anime or manga with black MC and before you ask no, Black Night and Buster Knuckle dont count.

>this slide threads gona end soon.
>30 more replies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If only it was

>You lived long enough to witness Jaden Smith voicing a pseudo anime
This timeline is weird

I'm not gonna watch it at all, but I feel it's going to be filled with stupid, embarrassing shit that'll be hilarious in a way the creators didn't intend.

No wonder Netfilix is in massive debt. They keep funding stupid shit like this.

>Black Night and Buster Knuckle
what the fuck is this newfag shit and why didn't you list Afro Samurai the quintessential anime niggerkino?

>anime or manga
It's neither, it's a western cartoon

Did jaden draw his own self-insert by copying a how to draw manga book?
I bet he did!

>That shitty animation
>That shitty music
>That poor voice acting
>Those shitty character desings
I thought Netflix was supossed to have a lot of money to wast on these things.

Nothing wrong with a black MC, Boyz n the Hood had a black MC and it was amazing.

They didn't even show this off during their huge upcoming original programming annoucements a few months ago, it's a literal afterthought.
It won't even be promoted on the front page like LWA was.

one nip and an apple laptop can make better anime than a bunch of americans with an actual budget.

>WE WUZ ANIMU

No one's really complaining about the black MC though

I dont want to watch it, but can some one tell me that it is bad as it is? like literal leftist and shoehorned sjw cliche propaganda?

What about Me and the Devil Blues

More than ten threads in and there's still no discussion, other than Sup Forums-grade leftist values bull calling. Your only purpose for making these threads is to "troll" Sup Forums.

Ideology aside, it simply looks like total crap.

The names will probably be a draw for some people to watch it, but I don't see why they don't just hire some cheap new talent who want money/fame to churn out something good instead of making this dull garbage.

I'm pretty sure It's go big or go home mentality.

They did it right ten years ago. What happened?

>like literal leftist and shoehorned sjw cliche propaganda?
Come now you're just overreacting, how did you even get that impression from it? It looks like garbage for completely other reasons.

What is there to discuss?

It doesn't look very good

Political correctness happened.

>make Sup Forums thread for extra discussion
>couple people politely ask if this qualifies as anime
>check back Sup Forums thread
>THIS ISN'T FUCKING ANIME FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you can tell Sup Forumsdultvirgins just mad black men get white pussy SOMETIMES and everyone involved in this show is highly successful and accomplished as freshly graduated 20 year old youths while they're rotting in momma's basement. Keep complaining about Tyrone tho HAHAHAHAH
lmao shut the fuck up you weaboo faggot.

You have to go back. Keep that garbage on Sup Forums.

is this as good as i remember it being?

no :)

Suddenly I don't feel sorry for western men getting raped by women in court.

I don't see anyone complaining about the black MC or anything tho, it simply looks like shit.

Why are there zero facts and everyone is just pulling nonsense from their phannies?

From creator, writer and executive producer Ezra Koenig, writer/executive producer Nick Weidenfeld and his Friends Night banner. A collaboration with Japanese anime studios Production IG and Studio Deen, along with MOI, the Seoul-based animation studio. Storyboard artists for the series include Kazuhiro Furuhashi and Junji Nishimura.

Jaden isn't doing anything and there's no mention of who the director is. So far not anime, but it could be murky in my eyes if the director is nip. But it will be especially clear once it airs.

user, you're trying to hard. I think I'm feeling sorry for you

Sure thing buddy

Why would you even grace that garbage post with a reply?

91 posts and counting :D

Better than the same rehashed isekai, marysue anime that come out every season

cataloging this garbage like anime its like saying traps are not gay.

At least this is more anime than thunderbolt fantasy (it's as anime as toku is) and chink+gook works.

Because I'm stupid

I don't even leave my room so I never see black people irl, this shit only affects normalfags