Fate/Last Encore

So why does everyone says this anime is going to suck?
PVs looked pretty cool and it's made by SHAFT so it can't be that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

ningenshikkaku.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we immediately start shitting on Fate adaptations as soon as they get an anime. We'll do it to SF and Prototype too.

Hakunon and redman would have made it better

All I want is Nero.

>fate without Shirou
trash

Fuck that. I want a continuation of CCC, not a fucking meteorite from out of nowhere.

This.

Because all fate is shit in general

post umu

I believe you mean Tamamo

Yeah this here.

>it's made by SHAFT so it can't be that bad

Thats cheating
they clrearly had a trip in that OP

Romanbutt

I wish just one adaptation would use the female protagonist as the protagonist.

Fate/EXTRA (comic adaptation)
Fate/EXTRA CCC (comic adaptation)
Fate/EXTRA CCC Foxtail
Extella/Zero
Last Encore

I know Extella/Zero can't be helped, but I feel like out of five adaptations, it shouldn't be too much to ask for just one of them to use Hakunon.

>anything having to do with that whiny faggot
>good

I liked the game so I'm looking forward to watching it.

>it's made by SHAFT so it can't be that bad

>We'll do it to SF and Prototype too.
SF is kino, we will praise it like a hivemind.

All I want.
Is CP season 2.

They chose the most boring servant and they chose the wrong protagonist.

Nero is honestly the worst lead to take, EMIYA actively helps Hakuno develop and is not a mindless idiot, while Tamamo is tied to the last boss and has an actual reason to fight for Hakuno no matter what.
Nero is just kinda there because it pleased her, with no real contribution to the story or the fights, the dialogue with her and the opponents is brain dead, like how she out of all people try to "teach" Gawain how loyalty is bad and her egocentric life is good, but ignoring how her life ended.

Nasu +UFO=ubw
Nasu+shaft=fe
Urobuchi+UFO=fz
Urobuchi+shaft=Madoka

Shit
Good
Shit
Good

Right?

Will this also become a Netflix exclusive?

>Kyoani Saber >>> Shaft Saber
Hmmmm really makes me think...

Gawain is defeated by Hakunon and punished Emiya in Extella/Zero draft.

>spoiling the twist in the PVs.

I know it's an old game, but the story could have been new to some tuning in.

1. There's a lot of hate for Nero now because of Septem in Fate/Grand Order and Nero is the main servant in Last Encore

2. People believe it's going to basically be Fate/Extella Zero in anime form which is basically full on Nero route except with some changes such as Archer and Tamamo having other Masters. The events of Extella Zero in particular are known for pissing off Tamamofans immensely due to her becoming "the side girl who will never win" sort of character.

>caesar is a fat fuck
>nero is a beautiful, elegant swordswoman
What is this bizarro realm?

3. Extella sort of added to people getting tired of Nero because the game essentially defaults to her for anything meaningful to happen. It does away with the whole "each servant can reach the same outcome" and just makes the best outcome only possible with Nero. It poured her on above all the others and made her the defacto choice with no argument. With her having her own anime it's expected by many for this to be the same shit.

In short it's all Neros fault.

and Caesar STILL gets mad pussy, funny how that works huh?

I believe in Fate/Umu

Fate/Apocrypha is total shit, so I lost the feith of Last encore to be good

nah. Apocrypha is pretty okay whenever Sieg isn't doing anything.

They're both going to be by different studios anyway and SHAFT is on a higher level of making anime than A-1

shaft is even lower tier than A-1 though

Have a (you)

Fate Extella's story was also terrible not even including Extella/Zero.
Even in they let the Player to select the servant who won (Saber, Archer or Caster) the story is such utter garbage that lacks any kind of tension, prefers to 'tell not show' and flanderizes the hell out of everyone. It still would be hated by the majority of the fan base.

But yeah the Nero wank must end.

I liked Extella and I like Nero when she is actually serious and acknowledge the fact that her reign wasn't so good, making her far better than Arthuria in that sense but the UMU wanking sure is fucking boring

F/E was the turning point for Type-Moon, everything since was garbage.

>Hakunon and Nero would have made it better
Fixed

>So why does everyone says this anime is going to suck?
It's not this.

More like Hakuno and Gilgamesh

You mean Hakunon and Nero/Tamamo, but yeah any form of Hakunon really.
What a missed opportunity. There's already little differences between all the Fate shit happening since a few years now, and they go out of their way to make on of the most original entry in the franchise the same shit again.

salty yurifags

Hakunon is cute and all but never give /u/fags an inch.

New PV when?

Nero route is the best either way
hopefully if her route translation doesn't take too long

ningenshikkaku.wordpress.com

I just want my Hakunon and Nero.

Why did they even put MaleMC. Hakunon is more popular and other than self-insertion they don't have a reason.

This, nothing good can come from Last Encore unless Nasu, being in charge of the script, goes hard on the wider Nasuverse elements that were present in the original (Aozaki sisters, talk about vampires, etc...).

What it's most likely to be is just another Servant wankfest for newfag GO players to go "Wow, I saw that Servant in the game, so cool!". I bet they won't even show any of the unvoiced NPC Masters, and even the main enemy Masters will have less screentime than their Servants. Literally another Apocrypha, but with muh artsy SHAFT visuals.

>when she is actually serious and acknowledge the fact that her reign wasn't so good, making her far better than Arthuria in that sense
To be fair, that Arturia only does that as character development so you only get that sort of thing at the end.

So long we get plenty of Nerobutt I'll be happy.

>Hakunon is more popular and other than self-insertion they don't have a reason.
Any source for that? I also heard that Gudako is more popular than Gudao as well.

It'll probably just follow the manga which was was also Nero route and was pretty boring.

If they could make the visuals of the fights cool then it may sorta be worth something. Only since it's Nero, she'd just slash and shit. Tamamo battling others mainly relying on tactics would've been more interesting.

There's been a flood of Neroshit lately and no one likes male Hakunon.

In the Type-Moon's 10th Anniversary Character Poll, Female Hakuno was ranked 59th and the Male Hakuno was ranked 103rd. (From Hakuno's Wiki)

It's probably going to be as you said, with Nasu changing things around that worked in the game but won't work in the anime.
But weather it will make things better is a completely different matter.

Hopefully Nasu will try to appeal to Extrafags more than Fgofags.

That's pretty old Character Poll, I think it was conducted ether before CCC was released or soon after it was released.

Even if that's the case. From every thread,fanarts and comments you can see that everyone or like most of the fanbase prefers Hakunon

I'm playing Extella right now and it's a pretty sick game actually, but why does the plot stop when it start getting interesting and instead force me to start over with another servant?

Converging plotlines.

Because it's a Fate anime and a SHAFT anime that will air during the same season that Kyoto Animation's next new series Violet Evergarden airs. KyoAnuslickers are already shitposting way in advance.

His name...was Rad Vlad.

Too bad nips don't give a shit about violet meme garden. It's goning to be a flop.

Type-Moon can't even write their own shit decently any more, you can find the good stuff from 3rd-party authors like Sanda and Narita (who seems to be getting brow-beaten by Nasu for writing something more similar to the earlier stuff rather than the later stuff)

example of works by these people?
was not apocrypha also written by some fan?

>I bet they won't even show any of the unvoiced NPC Masters
And that's horrible shame
This place made me feel more sadness than most anime do

Shit writing, the more you think about it the worse it gets.

I seriously hope that they do something similar to the other master like they did in the game.

Seeing the school getting emptier and emptier, watching how others develop before their demise was interesting.

I'm not gonna argue with that, but it seems to me that the gap between Hakuno's and Hakunon's popularity is not as wide as it was before.

may he never be forgotten.

Kind of, Apocrypha was written by Higashide who has been a "unofficial" employee of Type-Moon since at least 2011, same with Hikaru who wrote the god awful Fragments.

I see,
either way I'm looking forward to this anime, since I started translating fate ccc by myself. I find the Extra the best version of fate since the original stay night and hollow ataraxia.
hopefully i can finish the CCC translation somewhat next year during the anime hype.

>CCC translation
>finishing

I'd highly recommend "Lord El-Melloi II Case Files", the author seems to understand the Nasuverse better than Nasu himself at this point and is the only author who provides semi-detailed and consistent explanations of how magecraft works.

Are you from Iwakura translations my dude?

Someone translated Gil's route

Is it good?

No, I started a Web translation 2-3 days ago, I'm trying to update a little everyday

I'm not from their team but I would advise you to go and message them or something. They are working on the game for like 2 years I think and maybe they would use a hand.

Already sent them a mail, no answer yet, nonetheless, I'm no programmer, and I use the translation to help study japanese

I see Good luck with your Japanese dude.

You mean this one?

ningenshikkaku.wordpress.com/

But that's Sad Vlad.

Because after unlimited blade works the story went down significantly.

Yes, that's the one. Thank you

Good luck, you glorious faggot.

Did an event happen or something?

Why so much bloomer Nero fanart?

Cause Grand Order

Best girl deserves her waifu.

It's beyond simple.
>It's Nero
>It's not Strange Fake

True that. Not gonna see the anime cause no Hakunon with Nero desu

Yes you will. Just to see Hakunon being deleted and redman suffering at the hands of Twice in the first episode.

I can't wait for the great shitposting war that will ensue between SHAFTfags and KyoAnuslickers when these two shows air simultaneously. It'll be fucking glorious.

Strange Fake adaptation when?

Nobody know what the fuck this is gonna be. Is it F/E adaptation, prequel to extella, or some other weird shit, like sequel to extella?
In any case extra is not a very good spinoff so the quality of this adaptation is still questionable. Could be good, or it could be bad.

That faggot is shirou again
FUCK