Why do you hate communism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stalin-Enduring-Legacy-Kerry-Bolton/dp/1908476427/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it ruined my country you mutt dickhead

Should have let you get exterminated by the nazis. Polish filth

Ruining my country

it ruined my country

Why do you hate and try to destroy human civilization /leftypol/?

Jokes on you. We know why you worthless faggots.

I dont hate communism, i hate bolshewism

because its non-functional. It proclaims to want to destroy hierarchy while at the same time refusing to accept the fact that not all jobs are equal in complexity, with some requiring more intellect or physical ability in order to accomplish what is required.

Even if they removed all currency, it would simply just end up being represented by the next best thing, that everyone still needs to survive: goods, such as food, water and clothing.

Those who control these systems of distribution, either through a military coup, or through simple blackmail will from there be the ones who control the system (say, logistics/the people organizing the logistics refuses to feed half the country in a region that otherwise does not have access to food, unless they heed to their ways of thinking)

As much as you may wish it, there has never been a stable form of communism that did not utilize a form centralized crushing, overarching power and governmental control. There never will be one either, for the reasons stated above.

Because communist want to point a gun at my face and yell orders to me.

It destroys everything it touches.

Your country and people are worthless with capitalism or communism.

Working communism doesn't exist, existing communism doesn't work.

Poles > Russian rats

Because your remnants still lead my country and it's absolute shit because of it.

communism is a shitty, self-destructive system that ruins whatever it touches.

Compagny of Heroes 2 is a good game though and the campaign shows why communism is bad top kek.

Where do I start?
>dissloved national borders
>initially banned our very flag and language
>deported a near 1/3 of the population with no right to return
>brought in a massive amount of hostile foreign elements
>implemented mass russification campaigns
>forced us to become exclusive donor states
>stalled national progress
>killed off the national intelligentsia
And most imporantly:
>damaged the very spirit of the nation, destoyed the peoples will to work, to better themselves and the nation as a whole

sounds like jews

>m*ttoid

Judaism and Bolshevism are two heads of the same sinister hydra.

There is something people need to know about Communism.
If you researched it. It will make your head explode like Holocaust Revisionism.

Stalinism and the Soviet Union after Stalin - Was ANTI-MARXIST culturally.

The CIA knew this waaay back in the 50's. And started PROMOTING CULTURAL MARXISM trough the 50s 60s 70s 80s via media, arts and popular music. In an effort to culturally oppose the soviet union.

All these communist hippies, extreme-leftist journalists and media producers and the likes in the West DID NOT REALIZE THIS. Sometimes literally financed by the CIA they where happily promoting marxist `modern arts` thinking they where doing the Soviet union a favour.

Read this verry important book
amazon.com/Stalin-Enduring-Legacy-Kerry-Bolton/dp/1908476427/

Marxists / communists in the west today - are NOT the continuation of the Soviet Union - They are the exact opposide !!

Because your argument is capitalism bad since you don't own your labor (which you are selling technically you dunce)
And communism suggests you will feel better once you give up the ability to own your labor.

I like to use toilet paper and I like to eat bread

A nigger here has a better standard of living than anyone from your irrelevant shithole.

It's anti-nature, order, tradition...