LEAF UNIVERSITY HATES WHITES PT. 2

Hi Anons,

So that Leaf University in my homeland that wants to get rid of all the whites appears to have doubled down.

What should we do about this? Why do they hate Whitey so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/events/541656599551470
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rest of the statement.

More it’s okay to be white posters? They seems to think the posters are racist.

And the event which has set this all off.

just look at that soyboy commie cuck on the left
the absolute state of leafland

There has been 0 posters at this specific university. They are reacting to an event which never occurred.

Munich guess is a jew

kikebook.com/events/541656599551470
leafs what are you doing

This sort of thing simply needs a sensible person to attend the lecture and ask very basic questions at the end (make sure it's on film), to prove that the concept is inherently racist.

E.g. "Are you making assumptions about people because of the colour of their skin?"
"Yes"
"Thank you, no further questions"
*sit down*

I'm not sure why they have a problem. By their own words, "whiteness" is the problem, not the fact that someone is of the white race.

Just looked up Trent University on Facebook. It’s totally kiked.

Start complainimg to donors and faculty directly.

Ask why being white isn't okay and how they could glean a racist message from such a sign. I would say that the posters were in response to courses just like this.

Also any Anons near or attending the campus should put up "it's okay to be white" posters.

Definately start pressuring donors, fuck with their money and they'll soon reconsider.

Because they aren't actually concerned with whiteness, they actually just hate white people. Search this clowns up on normiebook and google, and look at their leadership. It will all make sense.

Would love to hear someone ask them "So, it's not okay to be white?".

Go there and ask them what the final solution to the whiteness question is.

>whiteness is a culture
>being a nigger has no connection to being a nigger

/thread
These mutts, niggers and jews are comfy in their echo chambers. They belong to the ovens.

Lol, their statement makes clear that they believe it is not okay to put posters up that claim it is okay to be white, but that it is okay to be against whiteness. I have no idea how anyone can interpret that as being anything but racist.

Here is the link to the event on normiebook:

normiebook.com/events/541656599551470/permalink/543103002740163/

just remember to sub out normiebook for facebook (spam reasons on Sup Forums)

I will be going to this and recording the whole thing. Stay frosty Sup Forums.

I agree completely. I am lost as to how they take offence to the IOTBW posters, and think this is not incredibly offensive. Jesus.

Godspeed user

Please, get up and ask a question. We can brainstorm what the most redpill question would be, but I'm leaning towards like I said before:

"So, you think it's not okay to be white?"

would same university host event named:
Its OK to be against blackness?

If they would rationalize it with sentence:
> The even is based on BLM movement that has offensive and divisive message and was revealed to be tied to black supremacists groups.

I'm thinking he will do some Marxist bs like "of course it's okay to be white if you understand your inherit privilege that your whiteness has on you"

We should ask them if Africa has a problem with Blackness, and if Asia has a problem with Yellowness, etc. I mean, the way they describe Whiteness, it should theoretically work anywhere someone holds the majority, right

Just create your own event against blackness.

It’s not about black people, so it’s not racist. It’s against high crime, unintelligent, rape, crack smoking, and general niggery.