Hero Academia

Let's all use a thread to appreciate best girl, best hero, best regenerator, and best skink Setsuna Tokage,

Who?

Oh its a 1-B student. Literally nobody

How will Mirio recover?

My lizardfu.

He'll just become a cop

By Nighteye pressuring Deku into giving Mirio One for All so he can continue to do hero work

How about we appreciate a better 1-B girl?

He'll become a bodybuilder

If Setsuna really is a powerful regenerator, what's the best you could introduce her and her quirk?

HEY MIRIO

ONLY 7 DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE FOR REAL

>1-A 1-B joint training
>One on one sparring, strength training, hand to hand tournament
>Bakugo vs Setsuna
>He doesn't hold back because she's a girl.
>She's quicker than he took her for.
>Can actually hold her own and lands a few body shots that do more to piss him off than stun.
>He winds up a large blast and seeks only to stun.
>Excess sweat creates a bigger blast than anyone could anticipate and he lands an AP blast straight into the forearm she raised thinking he'd just flat palm her and knock her back.
>Loud explosion and a scary amount of blood and smoke. He looks where she stood.
>An arm is wriggling a few paces in front of him. Startled spectators look on while he's just pissed he can't see.
>Suddenly her other arm grabs him in a chokehold and as quickly as her other arm expands to normal size, she moves to his midsection and throws him over in a German suplex.
>He's mildly concussed. She's stronger than she looks.

Cue explanation of her quirk.

I know Mirio wasn't necessarily a popular character around here, but I thought he was a true hero to the end and now I'm sad everyone bashed him.

Child Mirio was adorable.

Hey hey Nejire, only 56 days until you appear again

Anime only fag here. I started watching this shit show for the frog girl that I saw posted all over. She was my sexual fantasy for a while. Now I fell in love with Uraraka

Baby Mirio melted my kokoro. What a great chapter.

Ochako is great, but you're supposed to be falling in love with Mina

Are you certain about your statement there?

I loved how his dad warned him about how hard it would be for him to be a hero, but after Mirio said he would keep on trying, he still fully supported him. Inko should take notes

>ywn suck Vaultdad's dick
Life is not fair.

This.

>He based his costume off the hero who had saved him when he was a kid.

It was a short flashback but this chapter destroyed me. I want him to have a happy ending.

Isn't Tintin strong as fuck anyway?

He could just go around punching villains still. Of course he isn't as strong as he used to be, but he's still capable of dealing huge damage in punches.

Mina is very sexy but there is something about Uraraka that strikes my love strings. I didn't like her at first because she felt like moe blob shit. But after the tournament arc worst tournament I've ever seen she felt like she started having some humanity in her instead of generic love interest.

Even Lasermom is a better parent than Inko. She knew his son sucked dick but still bought a belt for him so he could achieve his dream.

While I agree, you can't say the situations are similar. Mirio had a Quirk, while difficult to use, could at the very least be used to save his skin. Deku had nothing to protect himself at all, not even something as basic as hardening.

Y is TinTin's dad so hot

>not following the guidelines set forth by the Exposure of Costumes act of 2068
Looks like we got a couple villains on our hands.

the problem is if you trained your entire style around being able to reflexively ignore bullets and the like it's far too dangerous for you to go out and fight.

It would take years to get rid of that impulse

Do you think Horikoshi originally planned on showing an extended fight with Nejire an dthe girls, but decided against it after negative feedback on the arc? Seems like things kind of started rushing the last few chapters.

Deku didnt have a quirk unlike Mirio

If you don't want to serve the Alien Queen forever, then you're doing something wrong

Eri will devote herself to fixing him at the end of the arc, honestly.

So who's betting deku's going to try to give mirio OfA and he'll refuse

And Mirio's quirk could've killed him. Your point?

Doesn't Momo's costume break that guideline? She's one side boob away from her costume being identical to Midnight's debut

That hero has such a cute smile. Is he to Mirio like All MIght is to Deku and Ingenium is to Iida?

It seems like such a cop-out move, but after seeing how fucking adorable Mirio was as a kid and how hard he worked to make his pain-in-the-ass quirk useful, I want the guy to be happy. Deku's already got One for All, there's nothing to prove.

>OfA can be passed on with the receiver unaware, as long as the giver consents
>deku will spit in a glass of water and give it to mirio so he doesn't go through the 'I can't take your power' shit

When do you guys think we'll see fight 10 in the anime? I hope they don't decide to leave it for the last episode.
>t. Anime only fag

I believe it was discussed in either an omake or a side-chapter that there WAS a lot of controversy of Momo's costume design. Apparently her initial requests were so risque that hers was the hardest to design.

That seems to be the overall theme the story's going for. "You don't need powers to be a hero." Guarantee that All-Might will have one last fight in him, and Deku will lose OfA before the showdown with the final villain.

Fight ten is pretty long so it should take an entire episode. I say it'll be the second to last episode of the season.

Does passing on OfA make you gradually lose your power? I assumed the reason All Might got weaker and eventually lost his power was because of his massive injury and him going over his limit multiple times.

It'll be the second to last episode. Last episode will be Dabi and Toga, "WHAT A TWIST", and a cliffhanger ending with "it's all about All Might".

She really should have just worn pasties and a high cut thong.

And then a duckbill helm on her head just to confuse people.

>want to experience joy of anime with great music and full hype
>want to discuss the series
>thread would probably be filled with spoilers
This is the worst part of finding a new series

It's literally passing the torch. Sure you'll have some remnant powers for a bit, but ultimately you've GIVEN that power to someone, and yours will begin to fade. All- Might's decline WAS more pronounced due to his injury, however.

There there user.

The injury only restrained him to how long he could be in One for All form, it didn't weaken his power. It's implied that passing it on degrades the original wielder's gradually, but All Might pushing beyond his limits (plus the injury) just accelerated it.

You see what you do is avert your eyes and pray. Once these two things are done, read the first and last word of every post and use your deductive reasoning to find out if it a dpoiler or not. It's worked for me so far but some fags don't tag spoilers in images and now I know things.

Fuck you

>Be AfO
>About to lose to this formerly-Quirkless scrub
>Not even as swole as All-Might, this is bullshit
>Think, "How could I fuck over the world just one bit more?"
>That'll work
>Pass AfO to DIFFERENT Quirkless scrub before defeat
>Second half of Manga becomes a mystery/thrilling race to find the new holder of AfO before they figure it out themselves and go dictator

>go into thread after a new chapter is out
>not expecting spoilers of past events

All MIght had been getting a little weaker, but mostly his injuries were fucking with his ability to stay in his Muscle Form - once he passed on OfA he seemed to have some sort of reserve from it related to how hard he pushed it.

Him having to go ALL MIGHT OUT in the battle with the noumu and against AfO seemed to use the last of it up, along with the additional injuries he sustained in the fights.

Also didn't help that as his Muscle Form reduced, his body began to deku itself when he used OfA because his skeleton form is a terrible vessel for all that power.

I'll concede your point.

And I love Deku

Wouldn't that be two side boobs?

>another villain attack on UA
>this time Class B is a part of the defense
>Shigaraki charges at Deku with the intent to kill
>Setsuna jumps in front of him and gets 75% of her body Shiggy'd
>She looks dead
>Shigaraki is about to engage Deku in battle
>but right then Setsuna comes up from behind him fully healed, bonking him in the head with a rock and running off with Deku

>AfO: 'listen shigaraki I know I said I'd be your teacher, give you AfO so you could rule japan as a criminal mastermind but that was just to fuck with All Might, telling him Nana's grandson is evil and seeing the look on his face was priceless, but that moment has past, and honestly your a shitty villian so I'm giving AfO to someone more deserving.'

I'm thoroughly convinced that Deku will end up with both of them.
"All For One and One For All" being a good battlecry and all.

shota Mirio is cute!!

>Nejire barely did anything in this arc, and her screen time was minuscule
>That's because she's going to be a recurring character from now on since Mirio and Amajiki are KO

I'd be ok with this

Post Smiles that you couldn't protect

How many chapters until Shiggy completely and utterly btfos overhole?

Wasn't that 2 chapters ago, where he sent in Toga and Twice as saboteurs?

Anyone has a rope?

What will it take to finally kill this man?

Ok, we even got 2 or 3 chapters...

But where the FUCK is the ILLEGALS chapter? Isn't it bi-weekly now?

>author is such a Westaboo the police cheif is based on a early 90's anti-drug cartoon character

Has there been another mangaka who even comes close?

his life is now ruined

>AfO: "And in case you were wondering, I banged your mom. That's right, I am your father, though I also just used a genetic manipulation quirk to make Mineta your biological father as one final joke before I leave you quirkless and alone on the streets of shibuya"

We must have hope, Miriobros. Eri is gonna spend the rest of her time finding out just how to restore Mirio's quirk. He's not gonna be in the story much anymore, but he's gonna make. We're all gonna make it.

I don't think AfO CAN give his AfO quirk to another. He can give other quirks though

I'd read a spin-off consisting of just AfO being a dick to everyone.

where is muh vigilates chapter fags

Every Villian that he ever caught, together, just to kill him in a gruesome and painful manner

>miro dequirked
I mean who didn't see this coming

And the was the last chapter finally translated?

>Tintin teams up with Mei and becomes pseudo-batman, like how hori originally planed deku to be

Y/N?

>deku will feel like shit and will give OFA to miro.
how likely is this?

That's exactly what's going to happen. Nighteye is going to force him more than ever. Mirio is going to be a man and refuse it.

We all saw it coming, but Mirio is just such a likable guy. And in a world where nearly everyone has a quirk, it's losing a huge part of what made you "You."

so...
what happens if deku gets shot?

what

>Hori appears to you in the firm of a genie
>he tells you that he will go back in time and switch the quirk of a 1-A student with a villains quirk, and you get to decide which two are chosen

Switch Ochako or Momo's quirk with Drunken Daze

He would be fine because of OfA plot armor

Now hear me out
What if the traitor is Jirou?

all for one

And All Might.

Deku is a quirk stealer now

Fits his personality very well

Punches bullet so hard the air pressure stops the bullet from puncturing skin.

*kicks

That's not a smile to be protected user, that's a smile that's going to protect you quirk or not.

Jirou is pure and kind, she cannot be a traitor

>All Might visits AFO the same day the breakout occurs
>Does what he cans to help the guards
>Dies
>Stain goes mad and takes out as many villains as possible, but AFO has escaped