Queen's Blade Unlimited

New Tomoe Design looks alright. I miss the old Miko cut hair, but everything is basically the same.

Hopefully she still has the fundoshi. She probably does.

Was Tomoe not that popular here? I guess there isn't much to talk about based on her design being pretty much the same as her old one.

I think she's another one of those characters that nobody really hates but very few people have her as their favorite. Also I'm fine with this Unlimited version since like you said it's almost exactly the same.

I like her but I don't really like any of these redesigns

I like Tomoe a lot but Rinshin's anime design and Noto's voice had a lot to do with it so hard to say what I'll end up thinking of the new one

I like the old hairstyle better but I like the cuts in her skirt that let her show her plump legs.

She was my personal favorite with Alleyne.

Should have taken a page from DOA and made her sleeveless like Momiji. If Tomoe is getting reskinned, then she needs to flaunt more skin.

I'd say that she's relatively popular, but in a "third or fourth favorite" kind of way. There were at least plenty of people who thought that she would make for a better protagonist than Reina.

I liked her fine. At least she had a goal unlike reina who was just wandering around pouting about MUH RISTY NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME WAH!

Though to be frank I don't understand how the hell they made a show with this much fanservice so bloody boring.

I like the hair ribbon, it looks really cute, Tomoe was my favorite QB so I'm happy they didn't ruin her design

That's because Reina was horrid.

She's actually my favorite and probably was the one that gave me my fetish for shrine maidens but there's really not much to talk about in QB.

Right? Shit's boring as fuck. You either post a picture of your waifus pantsu or you call it a night I know we're not in this for heavy plot but they could have at least made it a little interesting. It's not like chick fights are a hard sell.

That's fair. I really hope they bring back all the original cast.

To be fair, at least the fanservice was 10/10. Every episode was pretty fapworthy.

Less people talk about that, so that's a good thing maybe?

Why the dumb ribbons

Make her look younger than she actually is?