Bruh

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=join nra

Twitter libkikes BTFO

>democrats and (((CNN))) stage false-flags to get guns banned
>in a midterm election year
>backfires completely

Wow, not even Sandy Hook, LV, or Pulse did this.

I've been hoping they have a one issue policy during the elections.

If you aren't naming Israel and mossad then you're part of the problem.

>tfw you're gun control psyop backfires

the nra website is slooooooooooow

Every right leaning person I know is either considering joining or has joined recently. This has been a banner week for NRA.

They're gonna have a record breaking quarter tbqh

jew spergs a lower than niggers. this thread isnt about jews you fucking mentally ill subhuman

>Bruh
When you are two years old a use the Sup Forums.

>jew spergs a lower than niggers. this thread isnt about jews you fucking mentally ill subhuman

won't matter mentioning that here since everyone already knows

>won't matter.
Typical shill response. If you don't name israel and the zionist kikes specifically including mossad then you're part of the problem.

If Trump caves though it will be us who are btfo

k moarpheus you can go now

The kikes pushing (and even threatening) companies to boycott NRA was the last straw for a lot of people.

I didn't say it won't matter in general you subhuman retard, I said it won't matter mentioning them here on Sup Forums since 90% of its userbase already knows who's really behind the scenes

Learn to read for fucks sake

nigga the sheriff's name is literally israel, you can't not mention it

Nigga the shills have been pushing that Sheriff Israel is close with CAIR and ISIS. Just trust me on this.

I joined the NRA yesterday. I'm waiting for the news report that NRA membership has skyrocketed in response to the drama club kids' activism.

This kid is really starting to piss me off.

Everything goes back to jews you fucking leaf

subtle shill post

starting? I hope he dies in a car crash or something.

wait is that actually real

Then we can make it harder to get a driver's license.

>wind and solar

Who ever said to buy the guns for the teachers? The only proposals I've heard have been letting teachers who already carry everywhere else also carry at school.

why not just having 1-2 armed security dude. that would do the job

He doesn't realize most of the wind power is Chinese companies

Solar panels too.

>yfw he's a chinese psyop

This kid will be buried. He doesn't understand that America responds to threats of gun bans by buying more guns. Obama learned this the hard way and then backed off. This kid is going to learn the same lesson Obama did and boy is it going to crush his little world.

because just letting existing carry permit holders carry in school costs nothing and armed security at every school costs money

Boss Hogg is a NRA plant.

Fucking irrelevant.

GETS ME EVERY TIME

This would of been more accurate if it started before 2012 (sandyhook).

Fucking retarded.

Trump will ban bump stocks. I'm all for that. Bump stocks are stupid, no serious shooter uses them or needs them. I wouldn't necessarily be against raising the age limit to 21 either. Anything more than that, he must tread lightly.

>ending gun free zones
>arming teachers

sick of this faggot.

Because why would we need that when teachers and parents can just carry? There is a reason mass shootings happen in gun free zones.