Savage says he might run for Senate in California

>Has till March 8th
>Stands on borders, language, and culture.
>20+ years in radio
>claims to be the brain child for Trump's platform

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ttkseI1AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=PyITc-CEqnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely pointless to run in California on that platform. Might as well burn money, because he will never be elected in that liberal shit show, running on those values.

He won't win, but he is the only non-insane person with even a slight hope.

(((savage))) loves israel and hates guns. you do the math.

Actually, he can keep as much of his donated political funds as he wants after a loss. Republicans in SF do that every election cycle. Its tgeir means of living

Yes, he speaks out his ass about guns. One day he says he is progun. The other not

bootlicker, once a trustworthy ally, then Trump gave him a free drink at Mar a Lago and he became sycophant (also a Jew)

>Thoughts?
Not a fan, but given a choice between Dianne Feinsein and that little De Leon sucktard, I'd go with Savage. WHITE MALE REPUBLICAN FUCK YES.

he's pro 2nd, he sleeps with a poodle and a loaded shotgun. Any sane person living iving in socal has a gun,

I'm in.
He's a savage.

will he run with his radio name or his real, kiked-up name? im not even sure which one would work out better in california

Senators can't affect CA gun laws.
He can help shift the Overton window and wake a few people up.
I don't think he has a chance, I can't wait to vote for him.

Desperation bump

He needs to run but they need to fix voter fraud in CA first. It'd be interesting to see how many turn out for him.

he's probably retiring from radio and using this as a final scheme to fleece the goyim of their shekels for the last time

i like him but it couldn't be any more obvious

>Nobody will ever win california so give up
KYS

he's a very good orator.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ttkseI1AMM

he is not pro 2nd ammend and generally has no clue about guns. after florida he announced his support for gun restrictions so shut the fuck up

>Even Republicans in San Fran are on the public dole

If you listen to him at all, not 5 min a week, he calls out the Jews more than anyone in or out of the radio waves. He is even banned on Fox! How does that happen? Hmmm!

If you havent read one of his books or listenened to him with regularity than you dont know the guy. He is the only truly independent period!

I didnt like his rant on guns after the fake shooting, he cant call it fake wether he knows it or not, not in his position, same as trump. Though i just tuned out. He grew up with guns like most of us back in the day when we had hunters safety classes in middle school and they closed our school on opening of deer season and they still do. I grew up in the midwest and we hunted to eat, not just to hang a head on a plack.
So he is not anti gun at all.
Make no mistake, Sup Forums and Savages following elected Trump and i thank god for this because this is our last shot to turn this country and world back to sanity.

Why dont you pull up some sound bites where he makes fun of the Jews, all the time! He will embellish with an accent and mentions all types of ethnic dishes that has me rolling! No im not a jew.

He is not a dem or repub but If..... Big if, he runs prob have to do Repub ticket.

Honestly I hope they do secede.

Savage is your typical well poisoning kike. When he isn't peddling some book, he'll rail on some topic to coral his idiot listeners together and then spout off some zionist shit like how we should invade Iran. Typical kike tactic that you see all over talk radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyITc-CEqnQ

Fuck off shill.

You dont listen to him or havent with any regularity. This is Obvious!

He criticizes the jews and even has told some of them calling in to go spend your sheckles and so on!
What is the title of his latest book? Look it up and read it and you might learn something about him and yourself Share Blue!
He is one of us, you are not. Ps; not a jew

Last time I ever listened to him he got mad at a caller for pointing out that Feinstein and Schumer were Jewish. He hung up on the guy. Listening to Michael savage was an important step on my red pill journey, but a lot of us are way beyond him now.

He won't win, but at least it would keep the race of the person in that Senate seat from changing.

I mean jewish to hispanic, not white to brown

Share Blue Shill calling others shills. Nice try.

So I guess you support invading Iran like your kike buddy?

Proof! Never heard him say that, ever!

I read his book. Yes I was that good of a goy. Literally quotes the Talmud, talks about goys, basically talks about himself for 200 pages and why he's great.

We're getting kiked, oh and

>another fucking kike in the senate

Oh yeah but another (((white))) guy! HAHAHHAHAHAA

Cali is lost. best case scenario is for increased chinese immigration and control. probably even Kim Jong Un nuking LA/SF would be an improvement. Will be sad to see the sierras burn though.

Both of these tbqh, I used to love him but then I got redpilled and he just seemed like an asshole, which was originally my excuse or listening to him, I thought that because he calls out both right and left and seemingly is never satisfied and a grumpy old shit that he wasn't a shill. Then I got redpilled, and heard him using Muh Holocaust and Muh Hitler was evil as talking points I kinda got turned off from it all. I do however remember tons of memories laughing at him insulting commies, subversives and liberal loons from "Seltzerman Sanders" to "Wallbanger" several times an episode, and how he'd spend whole shows away from politics and talk about things such as God or Sex, or his dog.

If he starts calling out Zionism a little bit, I'd gladly tune back in. He doesn't even have to start truthing about the holohoax, just simply call out the obvious coincidences.